Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 5% cash back up to a maximum of INR 750 paying your utility bills through American Express Epay

Get 5% cash back up to a maximum of INR 750 paying your utility bills through American Express Epay

1941°
5% OFF 15000.0
Deal Lieutenant
dealraj

The deal has come again. Get 5% cash back up to a maximum of INR 750 per Card by paying your utility bills through American Express Epay .

To enroll: https://offerenroll.americanexpress.com/enroll/...&

T&C:
An American Express Cardmember (“Cardmember”) for the purpose of this Program means a person holding a Consumer Card, issued by American Express Banking Corp in India Only. This offer is not applicable on Corporate Cards.
• Offer details: Flat 5% cash back on utility bill payment(s) made on amexepay.com during the offer period. There is no minimum bill amount and maximum cash back is limited to Rs.750 per Card.
• The cash back will be in the form of Statement credit directly into the registered Card account.
• Offer period: 1st December 2017 to 31st May 2018, both dates inclusive
• Enrollment to the campaign (via enrolment link provided on communication asset) is mandatory to avail the offer.
• To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
• The Supplementary Card would be treated as a separate Card and needs to be enrolled separately for the offer.
• This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary
• Merchants eligible/accepting Amex EPAY for payments can be found at https://payments.billdesk.com/ubp/axpages/payee...
• Only Transactions made post enrolment to the campaign through American Express EPAY will be eligible for this offer. Payments made directly with the merchant and not using EPAY will not be counted as eligible transactions.
• Offer valid for India Cardmembers and India based EPAY accepting merchant locations only.
• Gift cards, outlets, phone orders, and catalogue orders are not applicable.
• Offer is not applicable on transactions relating to ‘Prepaid’ recharges using amexepay.com
• American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.

Expired

Deal Wiki

78 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Super offer, waiting for this to come back.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Good for AMEX users

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think its good only for insurance payment or may be large electricity bill payment. Because rest of the bills would have been already paid with Niki or Haptik

Link Copied

Piad my insurance bill yesterday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu.. Just paid insurance

Cool Cool
Link Copied

can i pay LIC in this site?

Link Copied

Yes

View 15 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Good deal. Promoted.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

change image

Cool Cool
Link Copied

can we pay some amount of LIC bill in advance with amex ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes
but need to add as biller from the link or by going to amex site

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is applicable for multiple transactions or only one transaction per card ?
I need to pay 3 insurance premiums.:-}

Link Copied

Multiple is allowed but max cumulative cashback is 750 per card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LIC can not be paid as insta pay. Have registered as biller and it says 1-4 weeks for registration.
Last date is 28 december:-{ https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

@IMSP

View 1 more reply
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Can we pay other family members lic premiums by registering as biller on amex ?
@mickel @amit3131 @girdharsourabh

Link Copied

Insurance payments for others come under Third Party Payment is not advised
Premium Payment shall be made by the Policyholder of the Policy. Third Party online payment is prohibited.

Tax benefit available only for premium paid for specified persons

Under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, any amount paid by a policyholder towards life insurance premium for self, spouse or his/her children can be claimed as deduction from taxable income. Premium paid for policies in the name of any other third party (other than spouse or children) such as parents (father / mother / both) or in-laws is not eligible for deduction under section 80C. If a person is paying premium for more than one insurance policy, all the premiums can be included. The benefit is available for life insurance policies sold by all insurance companies – both public and private sector.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, as per act it should not be done from some third party account. But that is done to prevent money laundering.
Should not be issue with family members. I have been paying my mother’s premium from many years now as she does not have any credit card or netbanking.

Link Copied

@A2Zdeals I’m saying about here direct dependents. And I think for direct dependents (wife,kids etc.) we still get Tax exemption under 80C for insurance premiums.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does anyone have idea how much time it takes for registering LIC biller ??

Link Copied

Generally 3-4 weeks

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Here is the case – My bill has been already generated and due on 28 dec.
Now will I get exiting bill as not sure registration will complete by 28 Dec ?

Has any one paid LIC premium late after due date ? what are the complications ?

Link Copied

U can pay upto one month after the due date without any penalty

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

It takes only 3/5 days as per my experience.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

www.amexep...om
n American Express Cardmember (“Cardmember”) for the purpose of this Program means a person holding a Consumer Card, issued by American Express Banking Corp in India Only. This offer is not applicable on Corporate Cards.
• Offer details: Flat 5% cash back on utility bill payment(s) made on amexepay.com during the offer period. There is no minimum bill amount and maximum cash back is limited to Rs.750 per Card.
• The cash back will be in the form of Statement credit directly into the registered Card account.
• Offer period: 1st December 2017 to 31st May 2018, both dates inclusive
• Enrollment to the campaign (via enrolment link provided on communication asset) is mandatory to avail the offer.
• To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative is available.
• The Supplementary Card would be treated as a separate Card and needs to be enrolled separately for the offer.
• This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary
• Merchants eligible/accepting Amex EPAY for payments can be found at https://payments.billdesk.com/ubp/axpages/payee...
• Only Transactions made post enrolment to the campaign through American Express EPAY will be eligible for this offer. Payments made directly with the merchant and not using EPAY will not be counted as eligible transactions.
• Offer valid for India Cardmembers and India based EPAY accepting merchant locations only.
• Gift cards, outlets, phone orders, and catalogue orders are not applicable.
• Offer is not applicable on transactions relating to ‘Prepaid’ recharges using amexepay.com
• American Express is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. American Express shall have no liability whatsoever with regard to the same.
• American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Card member under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
• Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the Terms and Conditions of the existing Cardmember agreement with the Card issuer.
• Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
• The statement credit would be processed within the registered Card account within 90 days from offer end date.
• Cardmembers may raise their queries pertaining to cash back on or before 30th September 2018.
By clicking on the Continue button, I agree to the Terms and Conditions. For full Offer Terms and more details about Card offers and statement credits, click here.

http://projectshowcase.in/amex/tnc/epay_tnc.htm...

#AMEXUSERS

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Nice offer but there’s a fineprint, do check that out:

A Convenience fee will be levied on all electricity, water and gas bills payments made through American Express EPAY. This change does not impact majority of bill payment categories such as telecom, mobile, insurance, magazines, donations and other categories apart from electricity, water and gas. You also continue to earn Membership Rewards Points on all your bill payments.

The applicable charges are as follows (excluding GST* ) :-
Rs. 50 per transaction for bill payment up to Rs. 15,000 | Rs. 100 per transaction for bill payment between Rs. 15,001 to Rs. 1,00,000 | 1.95% of the transaction amount for payments above Rs. 1,00,000.

• Service tax is billed on any convenience fee that is charged and will appear separately on the billing statement. Service Tax is levied as per the applicable rate.

Please note that there will be no convenience fee levied by American Express on payments made directly to the utility service providers (biller), such as payments made or standing instructions set up on biller website etc. However, service providers (billers) may charge convenience or processing fee on such payments as per their own practices.

Link Copied

That’s why already updated in Deal Wiki

Link Copied

Registered LIC policy before a week on amex epay.. entered the exact amount received from LIC as per sms (including taxes)..
But today got a mail that ‘’REJECTED due to incorrect premium amount’’ https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Did I do anything wrong?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

if it is due to incorrect premium only then . the SMS for exact amount contain premium + taxes(2.25%). please see.

Link Copied

yes.. initially registered for premium+tax amt.. rejected
now re-registered for only premium amt.. as of now in pending state https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Link Copied

is this offer applicable for AE corporate card?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I have added TWO cards (Primary, and Add-on) in AMex EPay portal.
Next insurance payment (Standing instruction created earlier) will get deducted from which card? And how or from where exactly to control this setting-as I want to pay it using Add-on card only? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Valuable inputs required-if somebody has done this type of txn or has experience on this. Hoping that I am not reqd to approach CC again:)

@A2Zdeals

Link Copied

You can set the auto pay with the Add on card..

View 5 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Get 5% cashback on your mobile, electricity, insurance & other utility bill payments at amexepay.com. Max cashback Rs.750 per Card. Register your Card for this offer at http://amex.co/EPAY...ll. Offer valid till 31st May 2018. T&Cs apply.

Source: SMS

Link Copied

Upto 750 smile

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yup . Awesome offer for insurance payments… Add on cards will be treated separately… Also, another good thing is, u get cashback within a week…. Last time I used twice … Got 1500 cashback in a week… smiley

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Bro it was very old offer which is already present in one of the older threads in Desidime only with the same validity date i. e. 31-05-2018 stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I dont think so…. last offer validity till 31jan… Can you share link…

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

no amex card sadly. any other good electricity bill offers?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashback will be given within 90 days from the end of offer i.e. 31/05/18

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Usually u get within a week …

Link Copied

Is 750 per month basis or whole in complete duration of offer. Can i avail every month 750

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
flushed Looter spotted.. stuck_out_tongue

Once per duration

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply