Hotness Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 500 on Niki using Pa...

Hot Deal Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 500 on Niki using Paypal (new users)

1538°
129 Comments  |  
76 Dimers
Troops and tutus2a
Deal Subedar
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

O bhaisaab, bhashan kahin aur jake do
T: blah blah blah to whom?? for whom?
wrong tag?
rolleyes

It was to your comment to get duplicate cards.. Which would work for this offer.. But it is not difficult for them to check to see which account it is linked to and they will.. Then they will flag you. Once you get flagged, it will track you for ever.. You will never know why you cant do something now. And they never remove it. All this takes time and not a lot of people who are capable of using the software etc to do it. But if you get caught your options in life gets limited… And you wont even know why..

I never had a card to use before so I used the spouses card and now I cant get an account of my own. And I even have a verified US paypal account which is also useless everywhere except the US.. So I have to use other peoples account for everything.

A2z1
Community Angel
Expand
alienteck wrote:

It was to your comment to get duplicate cards.. Which would work for this offer.. But it is not difficult for them to check to see which account it is linked to and they will.. Then they will flag you. Once you get flagged, it will track you for ever.. You will never know why you cant do something now. And they never remove it. All this takes time and not a lot of people who are capable of using the software etc to do it. But if you get caught your options in life gets limited… And you wont even know why..

I never had a card to use before so I used the spouses card and now I cant get an account of my own. And I even have a verified US paypal account which is also useless everywhere except the US.. So I have to use other peoples account for everything.

hello bro
first thing I just replied to dimer’s query about addon card understanding
I just explained
no way I asked or recommended him to get one
btw there is nothing wrong in getting addon card
and how to use falls under their conscience
no one governs it
desidime site is too low on moral policing, dimers are way beyond that
so please guide your unwanted comments towards them
I am least bothered

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

hello bro
I just explained
no one governs it
I am least bothered

Bro dont you like US stories ?

Cropped75770540910922727
Deal Subedar
HailStonE wrote:

My money is stuck due to failed transaction in Niki since last week. Paid with AMAZON Pay. but transaction failed & money debited. Contacted Niki but its been a week & no reply….. What to do..

Do write them again. Try with stern words. Take help of Twitter if required.

Mine is a similar one with txn successfully completed from Niki a month ago but still has not been reflecting in biller’s account. The worst thing is that the gateway is mobi$hit! confounded

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Mine is a similar one with txn successfully completed from Niki a month ago but still has not been reflecting in biller’s account. The worst thing is that the gateway is mobi$hit! confounded

Direct contact amazon give them transaction id they ll refund.

Cropped75770540910922727
Deal Subedar
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Thx for the reply bro. Let me do that first. innocent

Missing
Deal Cadet

American Aliens have attacked DD laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Mine too failed with Mobi$hit… rage

Will contact AMAZON directly since Raised two tickets already but no reply… cry

Cropped 2061989393
Deal Subedar

Anybody received cb ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Sevy wrote:

Anybody received cb ?

Cash back will receive after 5days.. How we will know?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Is Niki-paypal cash back will be on time?

Or any delay?

For my all PayPal transactions got instant notification about but can be used after 3days..

Missing
Deal Newbie

I. Have placed an order on netmeds as my PayPal first ever transaction and got 350cb.

I want to change the products.. If I cancel that order, am I available for first ever transaction for my next transaction through PayPal on netmeds?

Missing
Deal Cadet

I have transacted through PayPal at Niki but there was no confirmation from niki that the transaction is successful or failed.Can I reach PayPal and tell them to cancel the transaction and refund my money?

Troops and tutus2a
Deal Subedar
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

hello bro
I just explained
no one governs it
I am least bothered

I was only pointing out what might happen, did not say you should not do it.. Even I got an addon card.. But now when I wanted my own account I cant get it.. So obviously they ‘paypal’ think there is a problem.. even though I just want to do it so I don’t have to ask others before I make transactions.. That’s all..

Troops and tutus2a
Deal Subedar
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Bro dont you like US stories ?

You don’t like US but got your head stuck so far up their as it that you can ignore all the long term consequences they bring. Just like you would jump at the chance to go and live there like they do.. But wont make any effort and in fact oppose anything that would make life here like it is there..

Missing
Deal Newbie

Old niki account + new paypal account will work ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Richer wrote:

Old niki account + new paypal account will work ?

Yes

Missing
Deal Newbie

As per my sutra THIS OFFER IS GONNA BW WITHDRAWN BY NIKI SOON IN THE COMING DAYS SO LOOT IT AS BEFORE AS U CAN

Missing
Deal Newbie

Is it legal to create a new paypal account in my brother ’s name with his phone number but my credit card

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
madmax87 wrote:

Is it legal to create a new paypal account in my brother ’s name with his phone number but my credit card

Yes, but you won’t receive cb if this credit card already used in PayPal earlier.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Yes, but you won’t receive cb if this credit card already used in PayPal earlier.

Thanks for the reply..yes i meant to use unused CC.

Missing
Deal Cadet

earlier cashback used to be instant.. i didn’t receive any voucher till now..

Images
Deal Lieutenant

Trying to pay a bill from last 2 days, everytime, payment gets succesful and after 3 hours, it fails
2 paypal accts wasted pensive
anyone else facing the issue??

Deal Subedar
lucifer02tenyson wrote:

Trying to pay a bill from last 2 days, everytime, payment gets succesful and after 3 hours, it fails
2 paypal accts wasted pensive
anyone else facing the issue??

I paid bill on saturday. Its showing success still bill is not yet paid yet. I checked the bill amount in amazon and niki and still the bill amount is showing. pensive

Paris web
Deal Subedar

Niki is worst … My electricity bill fail everytime since 2days …

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

I paid bill on saturday. Its showing success still bill is not yet paid yet. I checked the bill amount in amazon and niki and still the bill amount is showing. pensive

Updation require time . After paying bill , every platform shows bill Amount and status not paid.
Same happens with me. Don’t Worry .

Cropped75770540910922727
Deal Subedar
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Thx again for the tip bro. plus1 KG! blush

APay Money refunded within 48 hours after contacting Amazon. Was stuck for a month or so.. Strange thing is the same Niki who has been saying txn successful is now saying txn failed. confounded Seems like mobi$hit (gateway) is the culprit. angry

Cc: @HailStonE

Cropped75770540910922727
Deal Subedar
ExpertAdvice wrote:

Niki is worst … My electricity bill fail everytime since 2days …

Who is the pg? Mobik??

Paris web
Deal Subedar
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Who is the pg? Mobik??

I use PayZapp and Amazon

Cropped75770540910922727
Deal Subedar
Expand
ExpertAdvice wrote:

I use PayZapp and Amazon

Yes, but who’s the pg in Niki? Mine is mobik for recharges and bill paymet.

Missing