Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Repeat Offer) Additional 10% cashback upto INR 1000 as Amazon Pay balance using any pre-paid mode of payment

(Repeat Offer) Additional 10% cashback upto INR 1000 as Amazon Pay balance using any pre-paid mode of payment

1404°
10% OFF 10000.0
Generous
avgn

http://www.ama...in
What is the bonus offer (“Offer”)?
Place an order(s) on the website amazon.in or the corresponding mobile site or mobile application, for purchase of a single product (except the ineligible products identified in the terms and conditions below) with a minimum value of INR 6000 and pay through any of the pre-paid payment methods i.e. credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI or Amazon Pay balance (“Eligible Payment Method”) on Amazon.in, and get cashback for an amount equivalent to 10% of the purchase value, subject to an aggregate limit of INR 1000 on all orders.
The applicable cashback amount will be provided to the eligible customer as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The relevant amount of cashback will be provided to the customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the product, if the product purchased is eligible for exchange.
The Offer is available on October 11, 2018 (from 00:00:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”).
The Offer is only applicable for purchases on Amazon.in when payment is made using any Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period. This Offer is not available if the customer choses to pay for the order using the Pay-on-Delivery (PoD) payment method.
The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction of purchase of a product made during the Offer Period, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in.
The maximum cumulative cashback for customer is INR 1000, during the Offer Period.
Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cashback and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
How can I avail this Offer?
Buy a single product (except the ineligible products identified in the terms and conditions below) with a minimum value of INR 6000 in a single order, using any Eligible Payment Method on Amazon.in and get cashback for an amount equivalent to 10% of the amount of the purchase transaction subject to an aggregate amount of INR 1000 for all eligible transaction made during the Offer Period.

While your Amazon.in cart may have multiple items / products, you will be eligible for this Offer only if you have at least 1 product (except the ineligible products) of value of INR 6000 or more.

In addition, the customer information about name, email and phone number must be fully updated on his/her Amazon.in account to be eligible to receive the cashback.

Will this Offer be over and above other offers?
Yes, this Offer and the benefits under this Offer are over and above the other offers available on Amazon.in, subject to the customer’s compliance with the terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for the exclusion list under the terms and conditions of other offers.

Customers that have availed this offer on October 10, 2018, both Prime and Non-Prime, are eligible to avail it again on October 11, 2018. The maximum cashback that can be availed is Rs. 1000 per day.If a customer has availed cashback of less than Rs. 1000 on October 10, 2018, they will still be able to avail maximum cashback of Rs. 1000 on October 11, 2018. For example, if a Prime customer availed benefit of Rs. 800 on October 10, 2018, they will be eligible for maximum cashback of Rs. 1000 on October 10, 2018, and not Rs. 1200.

When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cashback amount will be provided to the eligible customer as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance.

The cashback will be provided to the customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the concerned product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the concerned product, if exchange is available on the said product.

What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cashback per customer is INR 1000 in aggregate, for all the eligible purchase transactions undertaken during the Offer Period.

Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the offer is only applicable on purchase of a product of a value of at least INR 6000. However, the Offer is not available on the purchase of the following excluded products:

Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited subscription;
Infant nutrition/baby foods;
Gift Card(s) (both Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded);
Bill payments and prepaid mobile recharges on Amazon.in;
Load of Amazon Pay balance;
Gold & silver coins;
in home services;
Products listed under the Amazon Global Store;
‘Forrest Essentials’ branded cosmetic products;
All ‘Samsung’ branded mobile phones;
Transactions on Amazon Pay partner websites and application; and
Following laptop models: -
Lenovo Ideapad 320 80XH01GEIN 15.6-inch Laptop (6th gen i3-6006U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Onyx Black;
Lenovo ideapad 320 80XG009VIN 14.0-inch Laptop (I3-6006U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Onyx Black;
Lenovo Ideapad 320E-15ISK 320E 15.6-inch Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6006U/4GB/1TB/Free DOS/Intel HD Graphics), Onyx Black;
Dell Vostro 3568 Laptop Intel Core i3 6th Gen / 4 GB Ram / 1 TB HDD / 15.6" Display / Win10 + MS Office;
HP 15q-Bu044TU( i5 7 th Gen / 8 / 1 TB / Win 10);
HP 15-ds0016TU 15.6 inch HD Laptop (Intel i3-7020U/4GB DDR4/1TB HDD/DOS/Intel Graphics/Fast Charge) Sparkling Black;
HP 15 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/Sparkling Black/2.04 kg), ds0006TU; and
HP 15q-BU034tu 2018 15.6-inch Laptop (7th Gen Intel Core i3-7020U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Jet Black.
HP 15 Pentium 15.6-inch Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/DOS/Jet Black /2.04 kg), 15q-ds0001TU

Bonus Offer

Terms & Conditions

This limited term promotional offer, namely bonus offer (“Offer”), is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to you on the website amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) or at Amazon.in physical marketing stores (“Marketing Store”) .
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
The Offer is valid on October 11, 2018 (from 00:00:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
During the Offer Period, any customer who:
purchases a product (other than the excluded / ineligible products listed below) with value of at least INR 6000 on Amazon.in; and
makes payment for such purchase transaction using an electronic payment method on Amazon.in itself, such as Amazon Pay balance, unified payments interface (UPI), net banking, debit card or credit card, EMI (“Eligible Payment Method”) or Pay at Store in Marketing Stores will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to 10% of the value of the product purchased (inclusive of taxes), subject to these Offer Terms.
A customer can avail this Offer on more than 1 purchase transaction made during the Offer Period. However, the maximum cashback that will be provided under this Offer to a customer is an aggregate of INR 1000 for all such eligible transactions made during the Offer Period, irrespective of the Eligible Payment Method used to avail this Offer.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that to be eligible to avail this Offer, a customer must purchase a single product of a value of INR 6000 or more, and this amount will not be computed at the cart / order level, and such product should not be an ineligible product listed below.
The cashback under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customer in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the customer’s Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms.
In the event the product purchased to avail this Offer is returned by the customer or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or ASSPL, for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of such customer will be deemed withdrawn.
The relevant amount of cashback will be provided to the customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the product, if the Product purchased is eligible for exchange.
It is clarified that this Offer is not available if the payment for the order is made using the pay-on-delivery (PoD) payment method.
This Offer is not available on the purchase of the following excluded products:
Gold & silver coins;
in home services;
Lenovo Ideapad 320 80XH01GEIN 15.6-inch Laptop (6th gen i3-6006U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Onyx Black;
Lenovo ideapad 320 80XG009VIN 14.0-inch Laptop (I3-6006U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Onyx Black;
Lenovo Ideapad 320E-15ISK 320E 15.6-inch Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6006U/4GB/1TB/Free DOS/Intel HD Graphics), Onyx Black;
Dell Vostro 3568 Laptop Intel Core i3 6th Gen / 4 GB Ram / 1 TB HDD / 15.6" Display / Win10 + MS Office;
HP 15-ds0016TU 15.6 inch HD Laptop (Intel i3-7020U/4GB DDR4/1TB HDD/DOS/Intel Graphics/Fast Charge) Sparkling Black;
HP 15 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/Sparkling Black/2.04 kg), ds0006TU; and
HP 15q-BU034tu 2018 15.6-inch Laptop (7th Gen Intel Core i3-7020U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Jet Black.
HP 15 Pentium 15.6-inch Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/DOS/Jet Black /2.04 kg), 15q-ds0001TU
Under no circumstances, will the cashback benefit under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL or ASSPL.
APIPL reserves the right without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
Any query/ issue in relation to the availability of this Offer will be addressed by ASSPL. Any query/ issue in relation to the provision of the cashback under this Offer will be addressed by APIPL. All queries / issues will be entertained only up to October 31, 2018 and post such date no communication/ queries/ issues will be entertained. All queries / issues can be directed to Amazon.in customer support.
By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither ASSPL nor APIPL (or any of their affiliates) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
Neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied in relation to this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status, fulfillment or credit of the cashback). You hereby release APIPL, ASSPL and their affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.
APIPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : admin
61 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

they extended it again.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

not extension. those who used yesterday can use again

View 4 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Again smile

Not extension. New one

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I dont have money to spend daily 6000

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Lol, this is heights, only if they would have set this as 2k or 1k minimum purchase, it would have been great

Link Copied

HA.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For all or prime only?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did not try yesterday. Today got both 2000 sbi instsnt discount and rs 1000 cashback.order shipped

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

wat did u ordered???

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/gp/promotions/details/pop...
Amazon – Extra 1000 Off ON prepaid mode of payment for INR.6000 on Oct 11th 2018.

What is the bonus offer (“Offer”)?
Place an order(s) on the website amazon.in or the corresponding mobile site or mobile application, for purchase of a single product (except the ineligible products identified in the terms and conditions below) with a minimum value of INR 6000 and pay through any of the pre-paid payment methods i.e. credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI or Amazon Pay balance (“Eligible Payment Method”) on Amazon.in, and get cashback for an amount equivalent to 10% of the purchase value, subject to an aggregate limit of INR 1000 on all orders.
The applicable cashback amount will be provided to the eligible customer as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The relevant amount of cashback will be provided to the customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the product, if the product purchased is eligible for exchange.
The Offer is available on October 11, 2018 (from 00:00:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”).
The Offer is only applicable for purchases on Amazon.in when payment is made using any Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period. This Offer is not available if the customer choses to pay for the order using the Pay-on-Delivery (PoD) payment method.
The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction of purchase of a product made during the Offer Period, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in.
The maximum cumulative cashback for customer is INR 1000, during the Offer Period.
Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cashback and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
How can I avail this Offer?
Buy a single product (except the ineligible products identified in the terms and conditions below) with a minimum value of INR 6000 in a single order, using any Eligible Payment Method on Amazon.in and get cashback for an amount equivalent to 10% of the amount of the purchase transaction subject to an aggregate amount of INR 1000 for all eligible transaction made during the Offer Period.

While your Amazon.in cart may have multiple items / products, you will be eligible for this Offer only if you have at least 1 product (except the ineligible products) of value of INR 6000 or more.

In addition, the customer information about name, email and phone number must be fully updated on his/her Amazon.in account to be eligible to receive the cashback.

Will this Offer be over and above other offers?
Yes, this Offer and the benefits under this Offer are over and above the other offers available on Amazon.in, subject to the customer’s compliance with the terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for the exclusion list under the terms and conditions of other offers.

Customers that have availed this offer on October 10, 2018, both Prime and Non-Prime, are eligible to avail it again on October 11, 2018. The maximum cashback that can be availed is Rs. 1000 per day.If a customer has availed cashback of less than Rs. 1000 on October 10, 2018, they will still be able to avail maximum cashback of Rs. 1000 on October 11, 2018. For example, if a Prime customer availed benefit of Rs. 800 on October 10, 2018, they will be eligible for maximum cashback of Rs. 1000 on October 10, 2018, and not Rs. 1200.

When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cashback amount will be provided to the eligible customer as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance.

The cashback will be provided to the customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the concerned product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the concerned product, if exchange is available on the said product.

What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cashback per customer is INR 1000 in aggregate, for all the eligible purchase transactions undertaken during the Offer Period.

Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the offer is only applicable on purchase of a product of a value of at least INR 6000. However, the Offer is not available on the purchase of the following excluded products:

Gold & silver coins;
in home services;

Bonus Offer

Terms & Conditions

This limited term promotional offer, namely bonus offer (“Offer”), is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to you on the website amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) or at Amazon.in physical marketing stores (“Marketing Store”) .
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
The Offer is valid on October 11, 2018 (from 00:00:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
During the Offer Period, any customer who:
purchases a product (other than the excluded / ineligible products listed below) with value of at least INR 6000 on Amazon.in; and
makes payment for such purchase transaction using an electronic payment method on Amazon.in itself, such as Amazon Pay balance, unified payments interface (UPI), net banking, debit card or credit card, EMI (“Eligible Payment Method”) or Pay at Store in Marketing Stores will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to 10% of the value of the product purchased (inclusive of taxes), subject to these Offer Terms.
A customer can avail this Offer on more than 1 purchase transaction made during the Offer Period. However, the maximum cashback that will be provided under this Offer to a customer is an aggregate of INR 1000 for all such eligible transactions made during the Offer Period, irrespective of the Eligible Payment Method used to avail this Offer.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that to be eligible to avail this Offer, a customer must purchase a single product of a value of INR 6000 or more, and this amount will not be computed at the cart / order level, and such product should not be an ineligible product listed below.
The cashback under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customer in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the customer’s Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms.
In the event the product purchased to avail this Offer is returned by the customer or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or ASSPL, for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of such customer will be deemed withdrawn.
The relevant amount of cashback will be provided to the customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the product, if the Product purchased is eligible for exchange.
It is clarified that this Offer is not available if the payment for the order is made using the pay-on-delivery (PoD) payment method.
This Offer is not available on the purchase of the following excluded products:
Gold & silver coins;
in home services;
Under no circumstances, will the cashback benefit under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL or ASSPL.
APIPL reserves the right without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
Any query/ issue in relation to the availability of this Offer will be addressed by ASSPL. Any query/ issue in relation to the provision of the cashback under this Offer will be addressed by APIPL. All queries / issues will be entertained only up to October 31, 2018 and post such date no communication/ queries/ issues will be entertained. All queries / issues can be directed to Amazon.in customer support.
By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither ASSPL nor APIPL (or any of their affiliates) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
Neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied in relation to this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status, fulfillment or credit of the cashback). You hereby release APIPL, ASSPL and their affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.
APIPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

T&c says

So. Clearly it’s new offer. If u availed 10th of oct u can avail again from same account.

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Great it’s back.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

1 ak id ma kitni bhe bar kr sakta ha prepaid order har barr aaega 10 percent cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is that offer extended ?

Link Copied

Repost

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

HA, yes indeed it is new offer.

Link Copied

Someone, please help.

Does it show 10% Bonus On The Payment Page?

I am trying to place an order but I do not see the 10% Bonus Cashback Confirmation Message On The Payment Page.

I am using Amazon Pay Balance (Amazon Pay + Gift Certificate Added To Wallet) for my payment. I have not used this offer today or yesterday.

Link Copied

Please check whether you have atleast one product worth 6000 plus in your cart.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have to revise payment of Redmi 6A 2/32 which was bought yesterday which costs 6998.

Will i get 10% Cashback

Link Copied

Was it shown on your final payment page? It is committed to you on your successful payment. You can see the credit soon after shipping happening, else contact CC. Though they say 3 days after delivery, it is credited soon after shipping.

Link Copied

No, there is no cash back/no instant discount on SBI card also for https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B077SB72QN/ref... May be in the exclusion list… Talk to CC to find out the exact reason.

Link Copied

Thanks a lot, bro for the confirmation.

It’s extremely weird and disappointing as it was nowhere mentioned that it was in the exclusion list.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Special offers and product promotions section for this product doesnt display the bonus offer..
Only CC can help.

Link Copied

Valid only till tonight right ?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Yes. No bonus 10pct for 12th Oct.

Link Copied

Looks like this has expired. If this re appeRs or there is another similar offer, pls tag me on that… had to order phone

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Same here tag me too

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

If it’s still live or comes again tag me plsss

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Request cc to bring that back again

Link Copied

Is any possibility of this offer.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Better ask cc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

AMD Ryzen 3 /4GB/ 1 TB/ win10 laptop (with vega graphics) …working very well..(better than core i3 )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which laptop bro, link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

laptop

Link Copied

This was not applicable on buyins amazon gv .. corect?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Of course not

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Did Any1 receive cash back or it’ll come after 20 days?

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Yes. I received cashback in all accounts after my order shipped.

View 6 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

On the listing page it would have said 10% or Rs1000 discount right at the top for the discounts.. But they excluded most things so it was useless. On some listing there was an icon saying the product does not qualify.. On others the discount offer did not show up clearly saying there is not discount.. And if you go to buy it, there wont be a line saying this offer gives you cashback.. I got cash back when it shipped so next day..

So dont buy it unless it clearly shows there is a cashback amount.. Except in recharges where it does not say it but happens anyway if its the only one that month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i ordered a HP-AMD laptop on 10th from Appario &got instant discount rs 2000 (for SBI card )+ rs 1000 cash back immediately after shipping (product delivered next day )…but they excluded most core i3 laptops from the additional Rs 1000 pay balance cash back… I ordered a Induction stove from cloud tail @ Rs 1499(prepaid from amazon pay balance) ..still not shipped even as of 16th (today). CS is singing the same story as seen in the order (delivery by 20th ) I can not cancel now as CLOUDTAIL is no longer in that listing (that means they have no stock) and other sellers are quoting Rs 400 more. I asked for compensation if the order will cancel & refund given after 20th.. Customer support not committing.. amazon has become worse

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I ordered an REDMI Y2 AFTER sbi discount of 899
at 8099 and got Cashback of 899.
But at the time of delivery the QR CODE of packet was erased from both sides hence delivery boys was unable to scan and could not be delivered.

Contacted Amazon cc and they said they will order replacement.

But instead they issued refund of 8099.

I complain to cc about loss of 1000 festival discount and 900 sbi discount they told me that they will provide compensation of rupees 1900 if i place a new order and it will be delivered

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply