Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hot Deal Get Flat 25% cashback on Recharge/Bill Payment/DTH

800°
75
25% OFF 100.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Get Flat 25% cashback on Recharge/Bill Payment/DTH
Deal Expired

Get 25% cashback on recharge/bill pymnt/dth/datacard with max cashback of Rs 50 for all payzapp users.
Min recharge – Rs 150.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms & Condition apply.
Offer period – Valid till 31st December 2016

Get Cashback offer on Billpay / Recharge / DTH / Datacard through “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.Min. transaction amount to be Rs.150.Offer Applicable on all days (Starts 00:00 hrs 1st Dec’16 & ends by 23:59 hrs 31st Dec’16).25% Cashback and the customer is eligible for maximum Fixed cashback Rs.50.Maximum Rs.50 Cashback per user.Offer valid on In-app Payments & should be done on PayZapp’s Android & iOS app only.Offer Not applicable on Airtel Prepaid / Postpaid / DTH / Datacard.PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.Cashback will be auto-credited within 5 working days after the date of transaction.In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end, a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days.Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.


http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/making-p...nt

Expired almost 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Payzapp.
  2. Recharge with minimum of Rs 150
  3. Get 25% cashback with max limit of Rs 50
22 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
123
1472
33

Thanks, but the max CB limit is a bit disappointing. Is there any offer going on for DTH where max CB is more than this?

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
5108
47

Can we combine with referral offer ?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Po
suspended
0
1329
16

I paid a postpaid bill of ₹375 a week ago but didn’t get still any cashback as stated previous cashback offer of ₹75 max.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

How many times we can get cashbak…

Missing
Deal Subedar
258
1943
34

What is the offer source ?

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
lootbaba wrote:

What is the offer source ?

Chk the Payzapp app, all Dec offers posted there

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2291
43
vg_desi wrote:

I paid a postpaid bill of ₹375 a week ago but didn’t get still any cashback as stated previous cashback offer of ₹75 max.

You will get ccashback today. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Mine done on 22nd Nov and got 75 yesterday for Idea postpaid.

Postpaid bill of Airtel was also done but no cashback for same. lol Airtel is dumbest not to participate. Only Airtel Money and Smart App left for Airtel offers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83798
1151
Expand
avgn wrote:

Woke up today to this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/5PkV4Gs.png

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
76
2938
31

+1

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
76
2938
31

How many times per user?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741

@hiteshparmar.007104 Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Payzapp: 25% cashback upto 50 on recharge/billpay/DTH till Dec 31.


Additional details: Min transaction of 150.

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Expand
avgn wrote:

Woke up today to this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/5PkV4Gs.png

Long story ko short mein batata hoon

After 16 hours of slogging in office and returning home at 3.30 am in morning, cldnt sleep..so browsed around.
@avgn – U woke up to this and I slept after this… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83798
1151
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Long story ko short mein batata hoon

After 16 hours of slogging in office and returning home at 3.30 am in morning, cldnt sleep..so browsed around.
@avgn – U woke up to this and I slept after this… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

ya i saw u posting. u came online around 3 i guess, started posting from mob then went offline at around 5 i guess https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

ya i saw u posting. u came online around 3 i guess, started posting from mob then went offline at around 5 i guess https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I am scared…Were u tracking me or hacked my account?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif U were online at late in the night too…Day time u post deals, night u post deals…When do u sleep?

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83798
1151
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

I am scared…Were u tracking me or hacked my account?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif U were online at late in the night too…Day time u post deals, night u post deals…When do u sleep?

was getting looted https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34807
456
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

was getting looted https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Wondering, what I am thinking is right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,102
83798
1151
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Wondering, what I am thinking is right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Deal Cadet
94
374
18

paid Idea postpaid bill, awaiting cashback..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Hi

i appreciate you share information

Is there any offer going on for DTH where max CB is more than this?

Missing