Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Coolwinks Coupons

Flat Rs.2000 Cashback (1600 + 400) on Min order value of Rs.2000 at coolwinks via amazonpay

1486°
100% OFF 2000.0
Pro DealBaba
_Munna_michael_

https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/amazon-pay-cas...
Get Flat Rs.2000 Cashback on Min order value of Rs.2000.

• Rs. 1600 Cashback is offered by Amazon Pay. Additional reward cashback of Rs. 400 is offered by Coolwinks.
  • Offer is effective from 14th December 2018 (12:00 Hours) to 16th December 2018 (23:59 hours).
  • Customers who have already placed orders via Amazon Pay between 6th December 2018 to 14th December 2018 (11:59 Hours) are not eligible for this offer.
  • This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
  • Cashback is valid on once per user, transaction via Amazon Pay on Coolwinks during the offer period.
  • In case of cancellation, refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment. Cashback processed would be adjusted in the refund value. e.g. If Rs .1650 is paid by the customer & cashback of Rs. 1600 is already received – balance that would be paid to customer as refund would be Rs. 50 only.
  • Partial cancellation/returns can only be done through customer care. You can reach out to us on [email protected] or call 0124-444-5800 / 0124-610-1010 to do the same.
  • Partial cancellation/returns is allowed only if the cost of cancelled/returned product is not higher than the difference between total order value & prescribed minimum order value.
    E.g. Valid: Customer spends Rs. 3000 (min. order value of offer is Rs. 1500) & cancels a product worth Rs. 1000.
In this case, the allowed cancellation limit (total order amount – minimum order amount) is Rs. 1500.

Not Valid: Customer spends Rs. 1500 (min. order value of offer is Rs. 1500) & cancels a product worth Rs. 800.

In this case, the allowed cancellation limit (total order amount – minimum order amount) is Rs. 0.

• In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.
  • While processing the payment by Amazon Pay payment mode, the system will automatically pick your Amazon Pay login credentials used on Google Chrome.

FAQs – About the offer
Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Get 100% Cashback up to Rs.1600 by Amazon Pay, plus reward cashback of Rs. 400 by Coolwinks.

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Coolwinks website or apps, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required for Cashback offer.

Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid from 14th December, 2018 (12:00 hours) to 16th December 2018 (23:59 hours).

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period. Customers who have already placed orders between 6th December 2018 to 14th December 2018 (11:59 hours ) are not eligible for this offer.

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. Rs. 1600 Cashback would be credited instantly by Amazon Pay. Reward Cashback of Rs.400 offered by Coolwinks will be credited as a refund to the source of funds used while making payment within 3 business days of successful completion of the transaction.

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Coolwinks?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Coolwinks website or apps using Amazon Pay.

Expired

Deal Wiki

86 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

coolwins offer gud

Link Copied

So the additional 400 Cashback will be in Amazon Pay right ?

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

is reward guaranteed?

Link Copied

yes bro
How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. Rs. 1600 Cashback would be credited instantly by Amazon Pay. Reward Cashback of Rs.400 offered by Coolwinks will be credited as a refund to the source of funds used while making payment within 3 business days of successful completion of the transaction.

Link Copied

I placed order on 6th worth 1600 sad

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

when do we get rest 400 cb in amazon ?

Link Copied

within 3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Same bro.. I need it too for transaction only ..any helping hand here

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any good links for Eyeglasses? Vu+kg+hHA

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Coolwinks has all bogus and worst specs, don’t buy anything from coolwinks.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

thanks

Link Copied

wiki updated for easy understanding smile

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How is blue cut eyeglasses from coolwinks? Anyone using?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any trick to convert Amazon pay balance to Paytm

Link Copied

Is this Amazon pay offer or Paytm?

View 9 more replies
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Customers who have already placed orders via Amazon Pay between 6th December 2018 to 14th December 2018 (11:59 Hours) are not eligible for this offer

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

Shit cart value is 1996 missed by 4 rs triumph

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Cancel and place again.simple

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not pretty sure.
I ordered last time and the product that I got is not worth that money.

Better go for something else

Link Copied

To get alerts subscribe now
BY CLICK BELOW

ALERT SENT TO :: loots/offers/deals sender

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is we get cashback after applying sun20 promocode on paytm ??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Those who placed order before 6th, Are they eligible?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not worth

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon and coolwinks numbers are different. Will i get the cashback?

Link Copied

I know this is not a right thread. But what people are talking abt postpaid while paying through paytm.
I understand that we need to pay through paytm wallet but whats this postpaid matter ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm Postpaid is just a way to pay later. Just like Flipkart Pay Later, Lazypay or Credit Cards. It is available for selected users. Check in app.

Link Copied

after applying 1000 cool cash getting 3 sun glasses @ 6

Link Copied

coolcash is not getting applied, any idea ?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

dont know for me showing auto applied…
placing order now…hopefully i can cancel if i dont get cb
bte 3 days are max time frame or we get earlier too ?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Can i use two different amazon account with same coolwinks account and still get 2000 as cashback in both?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

coolcash can be used with this offer right ? hushed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can someone who already received their orders of eye glasses on coolwinks can provide me the link to those which you have ordered? And how good they are lenses and frames

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

There are 2 elite series lenses which are good but the more expensive ones are newer models.. They have 2 types which are glass and plastic polarised.. The plastic are very light but get scratched easily.. The glass types are not as fancy with gradient shading, the Plastic ones are very light and work well.. When driving I use the Glass one which are great around noon time and you look like those mirror finish glasses movie thugs wear.. And outside I wear the polarized ones which are much lighter to carry around but dont have as much stopping power but much easier to hang on your tshirt and stuff..

All the other glasses I tried were junk and dont use them.

https://www.coolwinks.com/sunglasses/Elite-gunm...

Ordered this one to see how its like, dont know..

https://www.coolwinks.com/sunglasses/Elite-gold...

WTF this is for women??? I love it… hmmm guess I have girly genes..
LITE BY COOLWINKS S23A5136 PINK POLARIZED PILOT SUNGLASSES FOR WOMEN

I love this one and its glass and mirror finish, they cant see your eyes from the other side..
https://www.coolwinks.com/sunglasses/Elite-gold...

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how ₹400/- will b given by coolwinks???

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You got answer for this ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone got cash back??? I didn’t get cash back

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Useful

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?

The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period. Customers who have already placed orders between 6th December 2018 to 14th December 2018 (11:59 hours ) are not eligible for this offer.

Offer is valid from 14th December, 2018 (12:00 hours) to 16th December 2018 (23:59 hours).

Was the offer before this only for 1600 and not 2000???

Dont believe the PhonePE TC since they only offer flat 1500 and nothing UPTO anything which is a big fat Zero.. Got a good mind to cancel that order and save 500 on my order with this offer.. Since the 400 is offered by cookwinks.. There is a similar offer by PhonePE and that is not the same as this offer… Just above the payment options PhonePE shows the same offer, upto 2000 off… which is a FAKE offer..

replyuser
Click here to reply