316°
(working again) get googles at rs 3 only

(working again) get googles at rs 3 only

Score: 21 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 21 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 21 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 21 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 21 Votes: 23

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10

note:- my deal for googles not for https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif voonic
1st download voonic app they give 50credit then go to menu-accesories-filter for sunglasses and sort by price

add any 225(price) (28shiping charges) google and pay by credits(50) 200flat off(GIFT200) Coupon

so final price is 3 only for online payment

if u pay by cod then 49 rs more

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year before
102 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7

bhai offer is still on

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

voonic or voonik?

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7

what are the payment method on voonik

2010 1000 years brihadeeswara temple unc 4rs1000coin 1
Deal Cadet
2
155
638
30

Installed but didn’t get 50 credits.what to do?

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10
@prakashm27 wrote:

Installed but didn’t get 50 credits.what to do?

bro if u use previous then clear data and change phone I’d and when open then give fresh email I’d then u absolutely get 50 credit points

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10
@batraji wrote:

what are the payment method on voonik

bro online payment

pay by ur debit card

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@ajaydudi7 wrote:

@batraji wrote:

what are the payment method on voonik

bro online payment

pay by ur debit card

kg

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
27650
258

I thought you were talking about this →
https://i.imgur.com/Xp6EmzD.jpg

May be this →
https://i.imgur.com/WjrahFe.jpg

When, in fact, it was this →
https://i.imgur.com/BcrtRTm.jpg

Anyways bought free Goggles from Lenskart using Hike Flat 500 off sometime back.

5
Deal Lieutenant
0
107
6308
28
@Plato wrote:

I thought you were talking about this →
https://i.imgur.com/Xp6EmzD.jpg

May be this →
https://i.imgur.com/WjrahFe.jpg

When, in fact, it was this →
https://i.imgur.com/BcrtRTm.jpg

Anyways bought free Goggles from Lenskart using Hike Flat 500 off sometime back.


Hahaha…….👍👍👍👍👍

Rupee casinos
Deal Subedar
8
178
2626
54
@Plato wrote:

I thought you were talking about this →
https://i.imgur.com/Xp6EmzD.jpg

May be this →
https://i.imgur.com/WjrahFe.jpg

When, in fact, it was this →
https://i.imgur.com/BcrtRTm.jpg

Anyways bought free Goggles from Lenskart using Hike Flat 500 off sometime back.


nice…..

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10

thnx @kimar and @djdevil for fpd suggestion

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10

thnx @kimar and @djdevil for fpd suggestion

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10
@ajaydudi7 wrote:

thnx @kimar and @djdevil for fpd suggestion

sorry @kumar785307 and @djdevil bro

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10

thnx all for fpd suggestion

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
6

plz any one order for me don’t have debit or credit card wil pay u in paytm 20

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
90
1

ordered one hope they wont cancel the order

735341 6010608388953 1178986173 n
Deal Cadet
0
52
164
6

i installed it 1st time & given 4 questions answer & also received 50 credits instantly………….

Thnx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10
@raj15 wrote:

i installed it 1st time & given 4 questions answer & also received 50 credits instantly………….

Thnx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

welcome bro , btw answer na do to bhi milenge 50

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10
@luckych wrote:

plz any one order for me don’t have debit or credit card wil pay u in paytm 20

pm me order for u

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
6

can anyone order for me plz

Missing