Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get guaranteed 250rs cashback on making 4 payments through paytm on Foodpanda

Get guaranteed 250rs cashback on making 4 payments through paytm on Foodpanda

286°
63% OFF 400.0

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: skaluva
21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Flat 250 @ 400, plz confirm the source

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Source Paytm app

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Paytm – Rs. 250 cashback on making 4 payments using Paytm on foodpanda
Complete 4 payments using Paytm on foodpanda within 15 days.
After first payment of Rs.100 or more on Foodpanda using Paytm, the customer will get an option to go for Rs 250 cashback (via SMS/Push notification from Paytm).
Cashback will be credited in Paytm wallet within 24 hours of completing the offer.
Offer valid on payment of Rs.100 or more per order on Foodpanda.
Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users.
Offer applicable in android and ios app version 7.1.0 and above.
Offer valid from 1st- 31st May 2018.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

any confirmation on this ?

If it actually works?

I already made first payment via paytm on foodpanda app….still no update on paytm app…still says “activate offer”

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Click activate offer.. It shows details like this…
https://i.imgur.com/ZOV33gA.jpg

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Offer period shows from 1st may, however PayTM calculated my 29th April txn too, also I didn’t click to activate the offer, it’s auto activated.

Done 4 txns till now and got PayTM confirmation sms, that 250 cashback will be credited within 24 hours.

Link Copied

Got Cashback in 24 hours?
PL confirm

View 4 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Also, pay using paytm and get free delivery (from 5th May)
https://paytm.com/shop/p/pay-using-paytm-and-ge...
Valid on Foodpanda website/App
Valid once per user
Valid from 5th May, 2018 – 31st May 2018

TnC
1. Get zero delivery fee on your order
2. Offer applicable on paying through Paytm wallet only
3. Offer not applicable on Dominos, McDonalds and Burger King
4. Offer is valid for one time use only
5. Apply Voucher Code – ZERO to avail the offer
6. Offer is valid on Mobile App and Web transactions only
7. Offer cannot be clubbed with any other running offer
8. Offer is valid from 5th May, 2018 – 31st May 2018
9. Offer is valid only on delivery orders, and cannot be availed for pick up orders
10. In no case whatsoever can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed
11. In case of any query regarding the offer, please email us at [email protected]
12. Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
13. In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
14. Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back
15. In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
16. According to RBI’s new guideline,users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashbacks in their wallets.
17. According to RBI’s new guideline, Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will have their wallet limits reduced to Rs. 10,000 a month and would have to provide us any one ID proof to continue adding money or receiving Cashback in their wallets
Conditions for Validity
Offer is valid from 5th May, 2018 – 31st May 2018 or until stocks last before the valid date.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got Cashback…it valid 2 times per Paytm Account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any body pl confirm can I make order and make payment through paytm website or has to compulsory make payment through app ???

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

I made atleast 3 transactions this month but it still shows I have 3 more to go on Paytm App. confused

Link Copied

Each time you have to go the offer page in the app and click pay now, only then it will be counted has making payment via paytm to foodpanda, you can make the payment as usual but each time you need to click on the offer page in your app and choose to pay.

I missed one payment when i made the second payment without doing this, this is a new trick paytm is implement on us to boost up their count at the same time diluting the offer’s worthiness

I have complained to paytm and their CS is BS…

careful these wallet and ecom services have started playing such games on us.

View 5 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply