Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
MakeMyTrip Coupons

Get Rs.1,299 Cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings only on Wednesdays with Axis Bank Cards | Min: 5500

561°
24% OFF 5500.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://www.makemytrip.com/promos/df-p2-%E2%82%...

Get Rs.1,299 Cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings (on minimum card paid amount of Rs.5,500). Offer valid for Axis Bank Debit and Credit Cards only on Wednesdays from 4 PM till 11:59 PM.

Coupon Code : MMTWED

What you get?
The customer will receive a cashback of Rs.1299 to card account on domestic flight bookings with a minimum card paid amount of Rs.5500 (excluding any ancillary purchased and convenience fee) paid through Axis Bank Debit & Credit Cards
The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 21 working days from the date of booking

How do you get it?
To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MMTWED in the E-Coupon field
This offer is valid on Axis Bank credit and debit cards only
The offer is valid only on Wednesdays from 3rd Jan, 2018 to 28th March, 2018.
The offer is valid on bookings made between 1600 hrs to 2359 hrs on every Wednesday
The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Wednesday using the above offer code

What else do you need to know?
Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments

THIS IS NOT A REPOST. LAST OFFER EXPIRED on DEC 27
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Expired
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Last day today

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s legitimate I have used this coupon from credit card and have received cashback

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

pm me if neone needs help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

its vaild on instant axis account card or not

replyuser
Click here to reply