Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get unlimited Scratch cards and win up to ₹30 cashback on all OLA rides only on Apps on PhonePe

Get unlimited Scratch cards and win up to ₹30 cashback on all OLA rides only on Apps on PhonePe

368°
33% OFF 30.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://phone...om

https://i.imgur.com/G8VEln0.jpg

What is the offer?
Minimum transaction amount is ₹30 to avail the offer
Cashback amount can vary between ₹10 to ₹30 per eligible transaction

What is the eligibility criteria?
This offer will be applicable on Ola ride booked on PhonePe app using “Ola” offering available on PhonePe app
Offer is applicable on Ola payments through Wallet, UPI, Credit card, Debit Card, Mandate/ AutoPay
This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law.

What is the offer duration?
From 00:00 hrs 16th April 2019 to 23:59 hrs 30th April 2019

How many times will I be awarded Scratch card?
One scratch card each (per user, per device) will be awarded for every OLA ride Booking on PhonePe app during the offer period

How do I get the Scratch card?
On your PhonePe app, click on “Apps” icon and Select Ola under commute
Set AutoPay by choosing your preferred payment instrument (Credit/Debit Card)
Book Ola rides using PhonePe app
Check the amount to be paid

How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?
On a successful transaction at OLA you get the scratch card
In the PhonePe app, click on View all Rewards section
Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
Once redeemed scratch card cashback will be credited within 24 hours
Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year
Note: Scratch cards received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 3.3.36 / ios version 5.0.31.1000 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem cashback

When do I get the Scratch Card?
Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?
In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment.

Other Terms and Conditions:
In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices
Cashback given against the scratch card can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores
Cashback given against the scratch card cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers
Any scratch card and cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice
Customers’ participation in the offer constitutes their understanding and agreement to the complete terms and conditions associated with the offer
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion

Expired
12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How is it unlimited ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

There is no limit on number of scratch cards.. If you take 10 rides you get 10 scratch cards etc.. Min cashback will be 10 on each scratch card..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://phone...om
just got a scratch card with this offer

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

do add up more info.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why did u merged ???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good one

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

are promotional rides included and will eligible to get scrtch card for those rides?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

awesome deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tell me bro..If i don’t set autopay..and paid via wallet…then can i get scratch card…

And also tell me…If i set autopay..And don’t paid from this..Paid via wallet..Then can i get scratch card.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I was using this offer from last 5 days now they have reduced cb 10 to 30 before I use to get 15 to 30

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

there is some other offer too that gives 30 flat on 75

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Is this offer over?? 3days back got cashback??

replyuser
Click here to reply