Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Play Store or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies

25% off on Chocolates and 10% off on All Physical Products (Except Giftcards) + Extra Rs.200 off on First order through Refer and earn

492°
375
25% OFF 500.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Play Store or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies
Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
14023
155
25% off on Chocolates and 10% off on All Physical Products (Except Giftcards) + Extra Rs.200 off on First order through Refer and earn
Deal Expired

Gift on the go! – 25% off on Chocolates and 10% off on All Physical Products

25% off on Chocolates

Coupon – CHOCO25

Valid till 28th Feb 2017

10% off on All Physical Products

Coupon – VAL10

Valid till 14th Feb 2017

10% Off on all Physical Products except Gift Cards
Thanks @GoogleCA

[Extra Rs.200 off on First order through Refer and earn]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Gift on the go .
  2. 25% off on Chocolates and 10% off on All Physical Products
  1. 25% off on Chocolates
    - Use Coupon code – CHOCO25
    - Valid till 28th Feb 2017
  1. 10% off on All Physical Products
    - Use Coupon code – VAL10
    - Valid till 14th Feb 2017
  1. 10% Off on all Physical Products except Gift Cards
  2. Extra Rs.200 off on First order through Refer and earn
41 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

Someone had post this b4. Let me check

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19708
163

@BigSanta
10% Off on all Physical Products except Gift Cards
Mention this please

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
14023
155
Plato wrote:

Someone had post this b4. Let me check

I think that was for gift cards only. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23868
231

Btw 15℅ cashback through ola money, right ?

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
14023
155
GoogleCA wrote:

@BigSanta
10% Off on all Physical Products except Gift Cards
Mention this please

Done bro. E-vouchers and physical gift vouchers are not applicable.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
14023
155
Tejaa wrote:

Btw 15℅ cashback through ola money, right ?

Yes, If you didn’t use that before https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif As its only 1 time per customer from Razorpay

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
32044
365
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

Yes, If you didn’t use that before https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif As its only 1 time per customer from Razorpay

He is @Tejaa
Tejaa aur @blue wine are always fresh, always new (number) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23868
231
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

If you not used that before https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I utlised only fc offer, olamoney 50rs cashback doesn’t really worth the time, while in fc the total cashback was 250(50*5)

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

I think that was for gift cards only. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Ok Ignore, BatraJi posted this as a comment in that same thread 8 days back. I saw this on app as well. That referral thing I tried on voucher it was not working. Had discussion with Thesmr over there so I remember this. VU..

@Tejaa Yes. Ola 15% first time is still there. FC offer has been removed.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
14023
155
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

I utlised only fc offer, olamoney 50rs cashback doesn’t really worth the time, while in fc the total cashback was 250(50*5)

Then you can use Ola Money offer bro. 1 time per number. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
14023
155
Expand
Plato wrote:

Ok Ignore, BatraJi posted this as a comment in that same thread 8 days back. I saw this on app as well. That referral thing I tried on voucher it was not working. Had discussion with Thesmr over there so I remember this. VU..


@Tejaa Yes. Ola 15% first time is still there. FC offer has been removed.

Yes bro last time I also tried on GV, thought that can be a loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Lekin ulta padh gaya lootna https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
T – Failed as not applicable on GV https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

He is @Tejaa
Tejaa aur @blue wine are always fresh, always new (number) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Ek gift na diya tune aaj tak mujhe

U should give gift to friends

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
14023
155
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Ek gift na diya tune aaj tak mujhe

U should give gift to friends

+1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
32044
365
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Ek gift na diya tune aaj tak mujhe

U should give gift to friends

address na diya tune aak tak mujhe

U should give phone number to friends

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

address na diya tune aak tak mujhe

U should give phone number to friends

Dhundhne se Bhagvan Mil jate h Tero ko Addres na Mila

If U Can Find Mine Address U can find God Address 2

Andrew
Deal Cadet
0
53
326
2

Referal scheme gives 200 off on what minimum amount?

PM me referral code.

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
32044
365
Expand
Plato wrote:

Ok Ignore, BatraJi posted this as a comment in that same thread 8 days back. I saw this on app as well. That referral thing I tried on voucher it was not working. Had discussion with Thesmr over there so I remember this. VU..


@Tejaa Yes. Ola 15% first time is still there. FC offer has been removed.

do you see anything worth to buy?
Is it worth a deal for dimers?

Anyone?? any product suggestion? Minimum assorted choclate box is 375

@GoogleCA
@AppY_NeO
@arii
@ishubhamsr
@devashi

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

pm me ref

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
32044
365
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Dhundhne se Bhagvan Mil jate h Tero ko Addres na Mila

If U Can Find Mine Address U can find God Address 2

signal pe jaate hi bhikaari mil jaate hai, eunuch mil jaate hai
jo 1-2 rupay mere pass hote hai wohi le lete hai
tujhe kya du
ja tujhe dua deta hun ki tera yeh wala id salamat rahe, suspend naa ho
T: nothing much to share, just a wish for you that your this id remains active for longer time

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2294
28
chmohit025379 wrote:

pm me ref

Sent, pl chk pm

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

signal pe jaate hi bhikaari mil jaate hai, eunuch mil jaate hai
jo 1-2 rupay mere pass hote hai wohi le lete hai
tujhe kya du
ja tujhe dua deta hun ki tera yeh wala id salamat rahe, suspend naa ho
T: nothing much to share, just a wish for you that your this id remains active for longer time

Our Friendship U Compare with Singnal vale bikhari Friendship

Ja nahi chaiye teri dua aur gift

Pravah nahi Hume ID ki Hum to 15 Smartphone 5 Laptop aur 7 Internet connecetion lekar ghumte h

T – Dont care

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,196
2,332
52269
341
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

signal pe jaate hi bhikaari mil jaate hai, eunuch mil jaate hai
jo 1-2 rupay mere pass hote hai wohi le lete hai
tujhe kya du
ja tujhe dua deta hun ki tera yeh wala id salamat rahe, suspend naa ho
T: nothing much to share, just a wish for you that your this id remains active for longer time

You give Rupay cards to them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2294
28

@as005
Product eligible for applying choco25 coupon is of min value 950 ( name ‘classics’) 25% disc Rs.237.+
For val10, min val product is dryfruits costing 325.

Hope this helps

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
32044
365
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Our Friendship U Compare with Singnal vale bikhari Friendship

Ja nahi chaiye teri dua aur gift

Pravah nahi Hume ID ki Hum to 15 Smartphone 5 Laptop aur 7 Internet connecetion lekar ghumte h

T – Dont care

Digital India !!

arey mere kehne ka matlab hai chitti / money order to me bhej du par yeh dakiya beech me sab kha jata hai….symbolically samjhaya par tune samjha nahi
ab bas karo yahan warna M ahoday J anaab yahan 9 / 11 ho jayega
T: hot deal section is meant for only deals discussion, no off topic discussion allowed, please use chat section https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
290
2738
24
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

do you see anything worth to buy?
Is it worth a deal for dimers?

Anyone?? any product suggestion? Minimum assorted choclate box is 375

@GoogleCA
@AppY_NeO
@arii
@ishubhamsr
@devashi

Nothing to buy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Local shop or Amazon(Some recent offers) will be good for chocolates .

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19708
163
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

do you see anything worth to buy?
Is it worth a deal for dimers?

Anyone?? any product suggestion? Minimum assorted choclate box is 375

@GoogleCA
@AppY_NeO
@arii
@ishubhamsr
@devashi

As soon as you suggested i signed up to buy Amazon GC but was heartbroken to see code not applicable on it.

Missing