Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Food, Entertainment and Services

Hot Deal Flat Rs. 120 Off on Rs.150

598°
30
80% OFF 150.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107
Flat Rs. 120 Off on Rs.150
Deal Expired

GORB – Flat Rs. 120/- Off on Rs.150/-

Code – FEB120

http://go...n/

Source – Sms Recd
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Gorb.
  2. Flat Rs. 120 Off on Rs.150
  3. Use Coupon Code – FEB120
25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107
Black_Knight wrote:

VunS

does the site work trying to add but the page does not load
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,268
37908
297
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

does the site work trying to add but the page does not load
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

gorb site is working…which site u r referring to?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

gorb site is working…which site u r referring to?

same gorb.in i am trying but unable to add the menu items to cart
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,268
37908
297
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

same gorb.in i am trying but unable to add the menu items to cart
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

I didnt try adding them in cart. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107

any one who manages to place order please comment
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dimer
Admin
1,246
16420
1444

I did manage to order on m site… Rs 40 for 2 desserts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
93
1038
24

Is they deliver in delhi

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107
admin wrote:

I did manage to order on m site… Rs 40 for 2 desserts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif admin bro making fun

not fair….
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
155
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

i am still unable to order
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Change calendar date from 2013 to 2017 it will work

#JK congrats bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107
Expand
BigSanta wrote:

Change calendar date from 2013 to 2017 it will work

#JK congrats bhai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

where

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
155
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

where

Just joking bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

You mention 2013 in your Profile name. So was kidding https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Miguelco
Deal Lieutenant
58
4926
44
admin wrote:

I did manage to order on m site… Rs 40 for 2 desserts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

you’ll be highly disappointed. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

There food isn’t worth Rs.20 also. Since last 3 months they spam my message box with 90% off and then with adsense ads. Tried 3 times ordering always late 1 time didn’t deliver, rest 2 times cold food and pathetic taste threw in dustbin straightaway. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Miguelco
Deal Lieutenant
58
4926
44

Wondering this could be paid post too.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif shouldn’t go near to be an FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
276
5714
107
numberek wrote:

Wondering this could be paid post too.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif shouldn’t go near to be an FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

admin did place an order and then promoted it while the one who posted is struggling to place order
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
112
1149
6

You can always order free from gorb. Just look for some new numbers of relatives or friends or …… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
However the quality of food is not enough for your efforts. The packaging is good though.

Tumblr mmlip28dtc1rf78nfo1 400
Deal Cadet
69
490
15

service location ??

Miguelco
Deal Lieutenant
58
4926
44
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

admin did place an order and then promoted it while the one who posted is struggling to place order
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

don’t waste time. There food is waste, i doubt any living animal would able to eat it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
If admin not active from this time, someone might have to check on him. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Code Validity?

Dimer
Admin
1,246
16420
1444
Expand
numberek wrote:

you’ll be highly disappointed. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

There food isn’t worth Rs.20 also. Since last 3 months they spam my message box with 90% off and then with adsense ads. Tried 3 times ordering always late 1 time didn’t deliver, rest 2 times cold food and pathetic taste threw in dustbin straightaway. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yes bro… actually quite disappointed…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

The quality of food was similar to what you would find on stalls on Railway station… I paid Rs. 40 but if i had gone to nearest Railway station and got cake and cookies, i would have paid Rs. 30 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Totally disappointing experience… They should have some strict criteria around getting good chefs on board… Dont think i will order again…

Power puff
Deal Newbie
73
70
1

yeah, quite disappointing experience for me as well https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Food was delivered on time but it was exactly worth Rs.30 in terms of quality…will never ever order again and would not recommend anyone…:roll:

Missing