Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Grofers - Flat 400 Cashback on payment via Paytm UPI.  MIN ORDER 2500

Grofers - Flat 400 Cashback on payment via Paytm UPI. MIN ORDER 2500

335°
Deal Cadet
karansonat43...

www.grofe...om

If kyc not done,  u will get goldback

• Flat Rs. 400 Paytm Cashback
  • No coupon code is required
  • Valid once per user between 26th Jan – 27th Jan, 2019
  • Offer valid on payment of Rs. 2500 or more through Paytm UPI handle.
  • You can avail this offer only once during the campaign validity.
  • Offer is applicable only on payment through Paytm UPI handle and no other payment mode
  • Cashback will be credited to the user’s Paytm wallet within 4 days of placing the order
  • A cancelled order will not be rewarded
  • If you have not completed your KYC or have breached your monthly wallet limit, you will receive Goldback (inclusive of 3% GST)
  • Grofers and Paytm reserve the right to change the offer terms at any time without prior notice to the customers
  • Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. If you have not completed your KYC or have breached your monthly wallet limit. You will then receive Goldback (inclusive of 3% GST)
  • Grofers and Paytm solely reserve the right to change offer terms at any time without prior notice to the customers
  • One transaction will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
  • No SMS will be sent from Paytm’s end for the cashback being credited to your account, please check your wallet balance
  • Please contact Paytm Customer Care at 0120-4456-456 for any queries related to cashback not being credited

Coupon code: NOTREQUIRED

Expired
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I provide fastest deals lol….

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

I dont think you can have a saving a/c in paytm without KYC. So 1 point is of no use.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Saving account in paytm not needed. You can use any other bank and link via UPI and pay

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Coupon code is :NOTREQUIRED stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye sweat_smile.Don’t forget to apply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes very smart lol.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For 10% instant discount code pm me..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are u selling?  Or giving away free?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What is difference between Paytm wallet and paytm upi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Paytm UPI deducts via your linked bank but paytm wallet deducts what your paytm pass book shows..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Money debited order not placed
What to do now
Shit..!! 2500 loss

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

offer not showing in app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone has the screenshot from App for this offer? I have not yet received the cashback. They are asking for the screenshot.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Hey, I am getting 100% cashback by shopping grocery on grofer, pm me for referel code and get a scratch card and win upto 150 RS, I have a trick on grofer app to get 500 RS items only on RS 250 pm me for referel code get scratch card and I will share to ₹100 discount code

replyuser
Click here to reply