Hotness Grofers :- Flat Rs.20 cashback when you pay for...

Hot Deal Grofers :- Flat Rs.20 cashback when you pay for Grand Orange Bag Days registration fee of Rs.50 using MobiKwik UPI

378°
30
40% OFF 50.0
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
316
23560
233
Grofers :- Flat Rs.20 cashback when you pay for Grand Orange Bag Days registration fee of Rs.50 using MobiKwik UPI
Deal Expired

http://www.grofe...om
https://m.mobikwik.com/offers/grocery/g...rs

MobiKwik UPI offer: Flat Rs.20 cashback when you pay for Grand Orange Bag Days registration fee of Rs.50
MobiKwik UPI offer is valid once between 23 – 26 July, 2019
Cashback will be processed within 7 days from the campaign end date to customer’s MobiKwik wallet
Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users
Users who have linked their payments bank as the primary bank, won’t be eligible for MobiKwik Cashback
Users need to have a registered MobiKwik UPI handle (@ikwik) to avail the offer
In order to setup up UPI handle for new users, please go to the mentioned link: https://mobikwik.c...pi
Both Grofers’ & MobiKwik reserve the right to cancel/change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice
If the order is cancelled at Grofers’ end, Grofers (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
BSNL & Bajaj wallet apps are powered by MobiKwik. You can select MobiKwik at merchant checkouts to avail offers & use your wallet money!

  • Expired 1 day
32 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It will come to flat 50 cb soon

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2

Only 20 ch to MobiKwik….u get 50 to grofers… Wallet is better  offer

Cropped5795199665018053282
Deal Cadet
194
506
1

USE VIP100 GET 50rs Grofers cash and Pay via mobikwik upi get 20rs mobikwik cash…. gud plus1 plus1

Img 20170327 131754
Deal Subedar
52
1005
3

is now we can use only 10% orange cash after 18 august i just read term and condition.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
42
1

Thanks code is working

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5567
76
sanny197828 wrote:

Only 20 ch to MobiKwik….u get 50 to grofers… Wallet is better  offer

both offer combined

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
44
1499
17

Upi option removed

Ios 13 wallpaper 6
Deal Cadet
122
266
28

I don’t see this vip pass order in my orders page. Plus how long for cashback?

Taxx
Deal Cadet
51
226
6
vyom44454 wrote:

is now we can use only 10% orange cash after 18 august i just read term and condition.

10% is for Orange Cash 2 .Plus you dont use it they debit 300 every month anyway .but can combine any offer coupon.
OC 1 still 20% of order valid till dec. but no coupon can be combined. Iam skipping oc2. laughing

Cropped2000020692022507818
Deal Newbie
51
25
2
Expand
posiedon wrote:

10% is for Orange Cash 2 .Plus you dont use it they debit 300 every month anyway .but can combine any offer coupon.
OC 1 still 20% of order valid till dec. but no coupon can be combined. Iam skipping oc2. laughing

But they will deduct 300 orange cash from orange cash 2 only or from orange cash 1 also

Taxx
Deal Cadet
51
226
6
Expand
ajaym0010405 wrote:

But they will deduct 300 orange cash from orange cash 2 only or from orange cash 1 also

they deduct 300 monthly (if you dont shop at all) from orange cash 2 only not OC1.

Missing
Deal Cadet
133
174
1

Just got rs 10..saying reimbursement from mobikwik… I guess this is for the mobikwik upi payment for grofers vip pass

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442

Mobikwik denying cashback saying:

The 100% UPI offer upto 50 got live from 25th July. Whereas, you made a transaction on 23rd July. Hence, you are not eligible.

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442

Mobikwik denying cashback saying:

The 100% UPI offer upto 50 got live from 25th July. Whereas, you made a transaction on 23rd July. Hence, you are not eligible.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
A2Zdeals wrote:

Mobikwik denying cashback saying:

The 100% UPI offer upto 50 got live from 25th July. Whereas, you made a transaction on 23rd July. Hence, you are not eligible.

#BoycottMobiKwik?? angry

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442
Expand
Roushh wrote:

#BoycottMobiKwik?? angry

Here Grofers is at mistake
They misconstrue estimates of vip pass always
first they have 100% cb, then Mobikwik upi 20 cb then 50 cb
all with different set of conditions
mobikwik hosted all offers on same link
mix matched dates
#Goofers Grofers

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Here Grofers is at mistake
They misconstrue estimates of vip pass always
first they have 100% cb, then Mobikwik upi 20 cb then 50 cb
all with different set of conditions
mobikwik hosted all offers on same link
mix matched dates
#Goofers Grofers

Isme bhi MobiKwik ki hi kuch chal hogi. Reh reh ke mujhe poora shak MobiKwik pe hi ja raha hai. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Isme bhi MobiKwik ki hi kuch chal hogi. Reh reh ke mujhe poora shak MobiKwik pe hi ja raha hai. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Now see:

We checked you are eligible for the offer and cashback will be processed within 7 days from the campaign end date (ie within 7 days post 9th Aug ) to customer’s MobiKwik wallet.

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
316
23560
233
A2Zdeals wrote:

Mobikwik denying cashback saying:

The 100% UPI offer upto 50 got live from 25th July. Whereas, you made a transaction on 23rd July. Hence, you are not eligible.

From 25 July onwards MobiKwik changed offer , it’s not 100% , Now it’s upto 50₹ Cashback , so u can get anything between 1-50₹ 😛

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Now see:

We checked you are eligible for the offer and cashback will be processed within 7 days from the campaign end date (ie within 7 days post 9th Aug ) to customer’s MobiKwik wallet.

Good customer care guy.

#DontBoycottMobikwik

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
316
23560
233
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Good customer care guy.

#DontBoycottMobikwik

Lol

Taxx
Deal Cadet
51
226
6
Expand
posiedon wrote:

10% is for Orange Cash 2 .Plus you dont use it they debit 300 every month anyway .but can combine any offer coupon.
OC 1 still 20% of order valid till dec. but no coupon can be combined. Iam skipping oc2. laughing

clicked buy pass @₹50. pensive
system used up ₹5 lying in my wallet + used up ₹10 from oc1 balance and asked to pay ₹35. hushed
so could not resist. i paid. rolleyes still sceptic .
monthly twice ₹500 order will use up 50+50 of my oc2 .
confused
so might order some thing during obd only if sale price is too good. wink

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442

Received cashback of 20 Rs. after complaint on Twitter

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
66
27515
195

I have some orange cash in grofers wallet. How to use it? Its not getting applied automatically

Images
Entertainer
293
5965
75
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I have some orange cash in grofers wallet. How to use it? Its not getting applied automatically

Don’t know about this time offer but during previous orange day sale the Orange cash was usable after 10-15 days..
I have previous orange cash which is 20% usable along with this sale orange cash.. So can’t confirm and tell u now as my previous orange cash will get utilized now..

Common man
Deal Lieutenant
192
3360
30
A2Zdeals wrote:

Received cashback of 20 Rs. after complaint on Twitter

What is the entry in ur MK wallet history “Reimbursed by mobikwik”?

Anybody got 15% Mobikwik cashback on Orders above 1500 during GOBD

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442
AtulAggarwal wrote:

I have some orange cash in grofers wallet. How to use it? Its not getting applied automatically

Grofers goofed up again
It was supposedly applicable to use after 18th August
But it’s not applying
Goofers want us to waste our time in talking/chatting with their pathetic support
I called them and they are asking to share screenshots of payment page

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/581590/medium/6059012Screenshot-20190822-103208-Grofers.jpg?1566450205

#GobarGrofers
#GoofersGrofers

@Co0l1992
@avgn

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34452
442
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

What is the entry in ur MK wallet history “Reimbursed by mobikwik”?

Anybody got 15% Mobikwik cashback on Orders above 1500 during GOBD

it shows “add money”

75pe
Deal Subedar
106
2598
27
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Grofers goofed up again
It was supposedly applicable to use after 18th August
But it’s not applying
Goofers want us to waste our time in talking/chatting with their pathetic support
I called them and they are asking to share screenshots of payment page

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/581590/medium/6059012Screenshot-20190822-103208-Grofers.jpg?1566450205

#GobarGrofers
#GoofersGrofers

@Co0l1992
@avgn

Please avoid such companies. Don’t do transaction with them. Unnecessary headache and waste of time.

Missing