Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Grofers Midweek Carnival : 15% cashback upto 200

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
85
15% OFF 100.0
Grofers logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Squirel 1024x768
Deal Cadet
4
239
536
14
Grofers Coupons
Deal Expired

Grofers Midweek Carnival : 15% cashback upto 100

Code : CARNIVAL

https://grofer...m/

Valid on app

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Grofers.
  2. Apply coupon code CARNIVAL
12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
633
7,413
32229
194

Its 15% cashback upto 100 + Mobikwik 100 cashback on 1500

Not live yet though

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
6
30
7193
62
@avgn wrote:

Its 15% cashback upto 100 + Mobikwik 100 cashback on 1500

Not live yet though


My Guru!

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28056
246
@avgn wrote:

Its 15% cashback upto 100 + Mobikwik 100 cashback on 1500

Not live yet though


I am only getting organic store & some honey store under this offer

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
633
7,413
32229
194

@madys007 @A2Zdeals
Its live now
Max cashback is 200, contrary to what the banner says !!!

Giphy 5
Entertainer
21
744
8424
90

On applying this to Super Store, Maximum cashback is 50 only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4788
37

Grofers still running ?

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28056
246
[email protected] ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Grofers still running ?


Pepper Tap Tap Tap
Singing BigBasket Rap
Go take a Nap Nap Nap

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4788
37
@A2Zdeals wrote:

[email protected] ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Grofers still running ?


Pepper Tap Tap Tap
Singing BigBasket Rap
Go take a Nap Nap Nap


Grofers should try for one week without any offers to check the reality. The moment people see no offers they will run somewhere else.

BB has now firm footing in the segment.

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28056
246
[email protected] ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

[email protected] ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Grofers still running ?


Pepper Tap Tap Tap
Singing BigBasket Rap
Go take a Nap Nap Nap


Grofers should try for one week without any offers to check the reality. The moment people see no offers they will run somewhere else.

BB has now firm footing in the segment.


BB : Service standards, Quality, Variety, Ease of use, Easy Cancellation, Easy Refunds
what more we ask for
but healthy competition is necessary from stopping BB becoming monopolistic
without discount BB too looks bad at times

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
633
7,413
32229
194

UPDATE

Max cash back now 50 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28056
246
@avgn wrote:

UPDATE

Max cash back now 50 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I already placed order, what should I expect?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
633
7,413
32229
194
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@avgn wrote:

UPDATE

Max cash back now 50 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I already placed order, what should I expect?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Should get 200 I guess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing