Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
HDFC Spends Based Campaign - Get 500 fuel voucher on spending minimum 10000

HDFC Spends Based Campaign - Get 500 fuel voucher on spending minimum 10000

1027°
Hunk
skaluva

https://hdfcba...om
Petrol vocuher worth Rs.500 for you!
To avail, simply spend Rs.10,000 or more with your Credit Card XXXX till 30-Nov

Do minimum spends as mentioned in communication to win the voucher.
Spends to be done within promo – 15th Novemberto 30th November 2018.
Vouchers for winners would be sent within 90 days of promo end date.

TnC
Offer applicable only for select customers subject to meeting spend target.
Offer applicable on retail transactions done between 15th November to 30th November 2018 (both days included) on HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Offer not applicable on Cash, EasyEMI transactions. Offer not applicable on SmartEMI, Insta Loan, Insta Jumbo loan, Balance transfer on EMI bookings.
Returned purchases, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, EMI’s and card membership fees will not be considered for this offer.
For eligible customers offer benefit will be credited by 28th February 2018.
Corporate Cards, Purchase Cards, Dealer Cards, Distributor Cards, Business Cards, Value Plus Cards and Staff Cards are excluded from the promotion.
Card Holder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the Program, or when the gift is to be collected, will not be eligible for the benefits of the Program.
If a card member has more than 1 (one) HDFC Bank Credit Card, spends on the cards cannot be clubbed by the card member in order to qualify for the said offer.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any existing offer.
HDFC Bank Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.
This offer is non-cashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
All queries with regards to the Offer will be valid/open for escalation only up to 60 days from the offer end date – post which the Bank is not liable for any Reward point’s postings.
This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
HDFC Bank is not making these offers and neither warrant nor guarantees the delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members under this offer and the member shall be solely responsible for all effects and consequences therefrom.
Any disputes as regards delivery, quality, warranty, merchantability or suitability of products/services availed of under this offer must be strictly addressed by the HDFC Bank Credit Card members in writing to the merchant directly and HDFC Bank will not entertain any communication in this regard.
HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a HDFC Bank Credit Card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services availed of under this offer.
The Fuel vouchers are subject to HP terms and conditions. Applicable only at HP fuel outlets.
The fuel vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Expired
20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

#CREDITCARDUSERS

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I did not get this alert

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

As it’s for a selected customers , how to know whether we are eligible or not ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

U shud get Sms or email from bank

Link Copied

May be user specific.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

done between 15th November to 30th November

ARGH~!!!!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s normal offer or special lucky draw kind off..

Link Copied

Damn…… rage

Should have come during AliExpress Singles Day sale…

Link Copied

I use regalia first..and spent 11000 just now

Will I get the benefits? I did not get the mail..

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

U shud get Sms at least.. Spend target is user specific…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yup I got 300.
Redeemed cashless at hp pump

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied

Good offer. Voted up.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

HPCL OULETS ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE NOT ANY SCHEME SUCH LIKE THIS

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

HOW I CAN REDEMPTION FUEL VOUCHER…..?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

no any reply regarding my query….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
rage
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have hdfc hpcl voucher, and i stay at Hadapsar, but no any petrol pump help to redeem for voucher

replyuser
Click here to reply