Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Veg Meals at 99 & Non Veg at 149 (Available in Mumbai & Pune) Plus 100% Cashback for New Users

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
99
Holachef
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
681
9,379
34617
209
 Veg Meals at 99 & Non Veg at 149  (Available in Mumbai & Pune) Plus 100% Cashback for New Users
Deal Expired

https://www.holachef.com/daily...us

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Veg Meals at 99, Non Veg at 149
Valid on 9 and 10 July

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Holachef .
  2. Veg Meals at 99, Non Veg at 149
  3. Valid on 9 and 10 July

New Users can use coupon code HOLADD and get 100% cashback on their first order.
or
New users get Rs 200 back as brownie points on minimum order of Rs 200 (valid on first order only).
Brownie point will be credited within 24 hrs.
Use Promo: MEHULKCYNW

16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
77
3,079
10420
74

VUnS….

One can use referral and get Rs. 200 cashback.. Or use the new user coupon and get 100% cashback.. No limit.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
681
9,379
34617
209

Wow..that was quick !!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
50
2

Referral pls

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
30
0

Referral please

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
23
848
3784
39
@rossonero wrote:

VUnS….

One can use referral and get Rs. 200 cashback.. Or use the new user coupon and get 100% cashback.. No limit.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Referral please

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
38
0

pm for referral code

Family in hand %28good%29
Deal Cadet
0
59
842
19
@whitewalkers wrote:

@rossonero wrote:

VUnS….

One can use referral and get Rs. 200 cashback.. Or use the new user coupon and get 100% cashback.. No limit.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Referral please


Wondering one would like to use 100% code instead of referral for any order more than Rs.200…Not sure about orders less than that.. Btw, that no limit thing looks very interesting proposition say for family ppl who want to order 500,1000 or higher!!

N73403218
Deal Cadet
0
62
104
4

cASHBACK kis me aata he ???

Paytm ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
83
208
22

Nice. Does not serve my pin code. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2

This referral code MEHULKCYNW is of DD Admin?

Ninja
Shopping Friend
20
106
3632
142

do we get cashback on 1st order if we use referral code and pay via points ?

Life is beautiful    by this is the life2905 d3553nl
Deal Cadet
3
193
416
35
@ninjaboy wrote:

do we get cashback on 1st order if we use referral code and pay via points ?


yes, but initially you will not have points. Only after first order you will get the 200 brownie points

Life is beautiful    by this is the life2905 d3553nl
Deal Cadet
3
193
416
35

if anyone need code for HOLACHEF PM me… to get Rs.200 cashback

Ninja
Shopping Friend
20
106
3632
142

No bro I already have points without ordering due to an earlier promotion, that’s why I am asking If anyone knows

Life is beautiful    by this is the life2905 d3553nl
Deal Cadet
3
193
416
35
@ninjaboy wrote:

No bro I already have points without ordering due to an earlier promotion, that’s why I am asking If anyone knows


you can give try. but its better to not use on 1st order in-order to get the ref cashback.

Missing