155°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing

HOME DECOR upto 92% off, Vases @ flat 149, Lamps @ 199

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
149
91% OFF 1799.0
Flipkart logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
404
2360
25

Deal Wiki

HOME DECOR upto 92% off, Vases @ flat 149, Lamps @ 199

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Buy now for Rs 149
  3. Shipping Rs 40 extra

DECORATIVE LIGHTING & LAMPS Rs 199

http://www.flipkart.com/home-decor/decorative-l...

12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

Flipkart hunt https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30586
253
@KuttaJi wrote:

Flipkart hunt https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Kuttaji we want loots from you now.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@mahidada wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Flipkart hunt https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Kuttaji we want loots from you now.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

i am out of form https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

T: ajkl mn nhi krta post krne ka

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@KuttaJi wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Flipkart hunt https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Kuttaji we want loots from you now.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

i am out of form https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

T: ajkl mn nhi krta post krne ka

Use Dabur glucose D https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
398

nice deal….today flipkart day…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif loot….

Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7230
75

any FF guy?

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
235
1368
43

need ff people help

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
13

FF guy need one hookah https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

KJA SENT forgot to mention for self promotion https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Img 20170528 wa0016
Deal Cadet
0
59
128
1

Very Nice Loot Deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing