Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Ixigo :- Get 650₹ cashback on Domestic flights with min Booking of 3000₹ & Get 2100₹ cashback on International Flights with min Booking of 15000₹ using Digibank Debit Card

Ixigo :- Get 650₹ cashback on Domestic flights with min Booking of 3000₹ & Get 2100₹ cashback on International Flights with min Booking of 15000₹ using Digibank Debit Card

76°
22% OFF 3000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/deal...ml
Use code DBS650 to get Rs.650 cashback on domestic flights and code DBS2100 to get Rs. 2100 cashback on international flights on ixigo website/app with your digibank debit card

Read Less
Validity
Until 31 Jul 2018

Usage Limit
Single Use

Instructions
Visit ixigo website or get the ixigo flights app
Search for flights in your preferred travel sector
Compare fares & choose a travel partner (Cleartrip, Yatra, Cheapticket etc.)
Apply code DBS650 for domestic flights & code DBS2100 for international flights at the time of booking, before you proceed to pay
Pay with your digibank debit card to get the cashback in your ixigo account
Make sure the code is entered in all CAPS

Terms and Conditions

Offer is applicable for one time only
Offer is applicable on a minimum booking value of Rs.3000 for domestic flight bookings & Rs.15000 for international flight bookings
Customers can earn ixigo money only for bookings where the ixigo money amount is mentioned against the booking partner at the time of flight search
Customer will receive cashback in the form of ixigo money within 24 hours of booking confirmation, which can be used 100% for the next flight booking. For more info visit – https://www.ixigo.com...ey
Cashback will be credited only when the payment is made using DBS debit card
ixigo & DBS reserves the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time

Expired
3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have a coupon to get 700 cashback in ixigo. You can use any card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can you please let me know coupon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I need this 750 coupon of ixigo urgent

replyuser
Click here to reply