Hotness Jio Phone Gift Card @1095 (Get Jio Phone + 6 Mo...

Hot Deal Jio Phone Gift Card @1095 (Get Jio Phone + 6 Months Unlimited Voice & Data) Rs 101 Data Voucher for FREE (@501 Refundable)

709°
504
68% OFF 1594.0
Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73

https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-phone-gif...rd
Jio Phone Gift [email protected] (Get Jio Phone + 6 Months Unlimited Voice & Data) Rs 101 Data Voucher for FREE (@501 Refundable)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559638/original/Screenshot_2019-04-05-12-49-59-595_com.android.chrome.png?1554448876

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559642/original/Screenshot_2019-04-05-12-50-17-925_com.android.chrome.png?1554448891


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559645/original/Screenshot_2019-04-05-13-17-51-142_com.android.chrome.png?1554450520

40 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Cropped1242269492
Deal Cadet
53
110
1

1095 plus old phone also?

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
TheRealTiger wrote:

1095 plus old phone also?

May be need old phone

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559644/original/Screenshot_2019-04-05-13-17-51-142_com.android.chrome.png?1554450497

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
261
5

what’s new in this?

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
132
1861
21

Applicable under Jio Phone Monsoon Hungama Exchange Offer
Means you have to exchange mobile also for redemption of Gift card
Total cost:- Exchange Mobile + 1095 + Home Delivery charges Rs.99

Img 20170723 084238
Deal Newbie
75
91
0

Jio phn are worst 😑
They hang
Altough cheap call plan on these phones bt still you will regreat after 2 3months usage

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
lovehurtin55 wrote:

Jio phn are worst 😑
They hang
Altough cheap call plan on these phones bt still you will regreat after 2 3months usage

No regret I have used
Since 6 month
Good voice good battery backup
& We can also listen song and watch TV & what’s app also

Ic3
Deal Major
29,916
24301
145
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

No regret I have used
Since 6 month
Good voice good battery backup
& We can also listen song and watch TV & what’s app also

Is this good for elders like parents?? How’s battery backup?

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Is this good for elders like parents?? How’s battery backup?

One day battery backup when we talk & song

Ic3
Deal Major
29,916
24301
145
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

One day battery backup when we talk & song

No songs. They use it only for calls.. Nothing else..

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
132
1861
21
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Is this good for elders like parents?? How’s battery backup?

Battery back up is good as compared to touch mobile.
But I will not recommend this phone because after few months keypads stop working..you have to press hard to make it functional

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
Expand
skaluva wrote:

No songs. They use it only for calls.. Nothing else..

When We use it slowly good service
But when we want to use it fastly not very good service

Missing
Deal Newbie
329
32
0

Good

Missing
Deal Cadet
20
120
2
lovehurtin55 wrote:

Jio phn are worst 😑
They hang
Altough cheap call plan on these phones bt still you will regreat after 2 3months usage

I agree. I am repenting after buying it. Moreover battery also died after 6 months.

Ic3
Deal Major
29,916
24301
145
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Battery back up is good as compared to touch mobile.
But I will not recommend this phone because after few months keypads stop working..you have to press hard to make it functional

Oh ok.. Thanks bro.. Currently they r using Nokia feature phone.. So want to switch to something else.. Looking for better alternative..

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
Expand
alkhaji wrote:

I agree. I am repenting after buying it. Moreover battery also died after 6 months.

Brother I don’t your updated new or old .
Old phone not more good
But now new Jio Phone working good condition
We can also use it in emergency when smart phone switch off

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Oh ok.. Thanks bro.. Currently they r using Nokia feature phone.. So want to switch to something else.. Looking for better alternative..

I have use it presently because my smartphone battery not good
This phone help me in emergency.
With 49 one month plan

Img 20160224 wa0002
Deal Cadet
6
218
7

It have jio phone I want to replace it with new jio phone what to do by this offer.. How much it is costing for new phone after exchanging

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
nishantddimer wrote:

It have jio phone I want to replace it with new jio phone what to do by this offer.. How much it is costing for new phone after exchanging

Brother I think visit Jio store or ask him regarding same.
Because your phone Jio.
So don’t pay more.
Talk to Jio store

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
0

What is the Final Price ???

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
108
18

Which mobile can be exchange

Cropped2037217208432740334
Deal Cadet
86
160
8

Can we exchange old Nokia feature phone (No Internet) which has keypads?

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
101
1
destructo wrote:

Can we exchange old Nokia feature phone (No Internet) which has keypads?

Yes

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
542
6397
73
narpar02 wrote:

Which mobile can be exchange

Anyone randomly but only in working condition

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0

1095 + Old Feature Phone will get me Jio Phone with 6 months Plan and that Data Voucher. Or do I have to pay extra 500 to get that 6 months plan?

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
101
1
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

May be need old phone

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559644/original/Screenshot_2019-04-05-13-17-51-142_com.android.chrome.png?1554450497

Yes I purchased two months back old phone is required

Missing