Hotness Upto 90% off On Kids clothing Starting from 149

Hot Deal Upto 90% off On Kids clothing Starting from 149

476°
149
90% OFF 1499.0
1560347677617
Deal Cadet
51
564
8

https://www.shoppersstop.com/kids-boys/c-A4010?...
Kids cloths start from ₹149

  • Expiring In 26 days
19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
1560347677617
Deal Cadet
51
564
8
ChillalSumit wrote:

Link gives error

Dd add affiliate link. If affiliate is added it showing error bro. Am try this link many times before posting here

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
90

It’s showing 149 on product page but adding ~300 on checkout page. Why?

Article 2068452 0f025e0b00000578 283 468x312
Deal Cadet
173
301
52
Roushh wrote:

It’s showing 149 on product page but adding ~300 on checkout page. Why?

yes, same happening with me

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
90
Expand
anurag wrote:

yes, same happening with me

It’s a total time waste.

Missing
Deal Cadet
255
650
41

shipping 100/-

Images
Deal Cadet
90
308
4

not able to add to cart without signing in

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
24
0

Thanks for sharing this. ordered 4 very good looking shirts for my child, all @ 149/- each.

Cropped6228600312534521993
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

300 RS product added but showing 879 RS on checkout page.

1560347677617
Deal Cadet
51
564
8
prashdimer wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. ordered 4 very good looking shirts for my child, all @ 149/- each.

Ooooo great nice to know dude 👍

Screenshot 2017 02 11 12 15 24
Deal Cadet
300
906
15

Over I guess. Idiot website shows 2899 when added 999 items worth.

Missing
Deal Cadet
255
650
41
prashdimer wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. ordered 4 very good looking shirts for my child, all @ 149/- each.

@ 149/- how??? As on addition more than 1 item… The coupon 60% off is applied and increases cost. Also Shipp ING is 100/-.
Definitely you are misguiding, else post a snapshot of your order!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
24
0

@nikki – I am not misguiding dear. I am in this forum for last 6 months and have always given true opinion or fact.
Yes, u are right that when we are adding more than 1 item, automatically the coupon code of 60% is getting applied.
So to escape that, I have given 4 different orders of 4 Shirts (1 shirt per order) for my 2 & half yr old baby.
To save the delivery charges of Rs. 100/-, I have ordered those shirts only which has the option of “PICK UP AT STORE”.
So now when the orders will get ready, I will visit that store and will pick up from there.

Appreciate to help if any member of the forum has any concerns/doubts.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
90

Do anyone know how to cancel the order?

I placed an order thinking that the discount may apply while we place the order. It was on COD. But no discount applied. So I want to cancel it. But I could not find anyplace to cancel the order. There is no option in the app as well as on website.

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
481
3

be careful on bug of shoppersstop : total of Price shown in cart for items NOT MATCH payment amount…you will end up paying double if place order without cross checking

Missing
Deal Cadet
255
650
41
prashdimer wrote:

@nikki – I am not misguiding dear. I am in this forum for last 6 months and have always given true opinion or fact.
Yes, u are right that when we are adding more than 1 item, automatically the coupon code of 60% is getting applied.
So to escape that, I have given 4 different orders of 4 Shirts (1 shirt per order) for my 2 & half yr old baby.
To save the delivery charges of Rs. 100/-, I have ordered those shirts only which has the option of “PICK UP AT STORE”.
So now when the orders will get ready, I will visit that store and will pick up from there.

Appreciate to help if any member of the forum has any concerns/doubts.

Still I will believe when you post snapshot of your orders, you said that you placed 4 orders, just post snapshot of any 2….let us also see!! as store pickup may be at specific locations… hopefully which is yours. Also share your pincode, which may enlighten dimers about that option.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
24
0

@Roushh – just call customer care and ask them to cancel the order. They are good and will help you to cancel. I have done for lot of my orders in the past and all of them were successfully canceled and the refund has been credited.

Missing