Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Upto 90% off On Kids clothing Starting from 149

Upto 90% off On Kids clothing Starting from 149

556°
90% OFF 1499.0
Deal Subedar
PandeyjikiPa...

https://www.shoppersstop.com/kids-boys/c-A4010?...
Kids cloths start from â‚ą149

Expired
19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Link gives error

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Dd add affiliate link. If affiliate is added it showing error bro. Am try this link many times before posting here

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

It’s showing 149 on product page but adding ~300 on checkout page. Why?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes, same happening with me

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

shipping 100/-

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

not able to add to cart without signing in

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

110064 in dl not available for delivery

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for sharing this. ordered 4 very good looking shirts for my child, all @ 149/- each.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ooooo great nice to know dude đź‘Ť

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

300 RS product added but showing 879 RS on checkout page.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Over I guess. Idiot website shows 2899 when added 999 items worth.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@nikki – I am not misguiding dear. I am in this forum for last 6 months and have always given true opinion or fact.
Yes, u are right that when we are adding more than 1 item, automatically the coupon code of 60% is getting applied.
So to escape that, I have given 4 different orders of 4 Shirts (1 shirt per order) for my 2 & half yr old baby.
To save the delivery charges of Rs. 100/-, I have ordered those shirts only which has the option of “PICK UP AT STORE”.
So now when the orders will get ready, I will visit that store and will pick up from there.

Appreciate to help if any member of the forum has any concerns/doubts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Still I will believe when you post snapshot of your orders, you said that you placed 4 orders, just post snapshot of any 2….let us also see!! as store pickup may be at specific locations… hopefully which is yours. Also share your pincode, which may enlighten dimers about that option.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Do anyone know how to cancel the order?

I placed an order thinking that the discount may apply while we place the order. It was on COD. But no discount applied. So I want to cancel it. But I could not find anyplace to cancel the order. There is no option in the app as well as on website.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

be careful on bug of shoppersstop : total of Price shown in cart for items NOT MATCH payment amount…you will end up paying double if place order without cross checking

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Roushh – just call customer care and ask them to cancel the order. They are good and will help you to cancel. I have done for lot of my orders in the past and all of them were successfully canceled and the refund has been credited.

replyuser
Click here to reply