Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Grocery

kissan fresh tomato ketchup doy pack , 1kg @90 at amazon

Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00W7IPNRI/ref=mp_...
  mrp 120
lightning deal 90
You Save:  30
4.3 out of 5 stars (51)

16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Graphics 3d smileys 131404
Deal Captain
7
32
10322
65

vu https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Henry cavill 25
Deal Cadet
2
120
630
4

Repost

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@royalprince wrote:

Repost

its not repost it is better price than previous one

Henry cavill 25
Deal Cadet
2
120
630
4
@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Henry cavill 25
Deal Cadet
2
120
630
4
@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@royalprince wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
bhai i posted lightning deal cheaper than previous one

Untitled1
Deal Cadet
0
62
332
1

Link navigates to product priced 96 bucks not 90…any trick to be used?

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@rawasthi29 wrote:

Link navigates to product priced 96 bucks not 90…any trick to be used?

it is redirecting to 90 . 100% claimed now just join waitlist it becomes available

Moving picture india flag waving in wind animated gif 1
Deal Captain
4
7
12573
114
@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
bhai i posted lightning deal cheaper than previous one

Shipping 40 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@dealcache wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
bhai i posted lightning deal cheaper than previous one

Shipping 40 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.amazon.in/Fair-Lovely-Advanced-Multi...#
filler

Moving picture india flag waving in wind animated gif 1
Deal Captain
4
7
12573
114
@batraji wrote:

@dealcache wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
bhai i posted lightning deal cheaper than previous one

Shipping 40 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.amazon.in/Fair-Lovely-Advanced-Multi...#
filler

90+25=115 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@dealcache wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@dealcache wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
bhai i posted lightning deal cheaper than previous one

Shipping 40 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.amazon.in/Fair-Lovely-Advanced-Multi...#
filler

90+25=115 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

5 rs back gye

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@dealcache wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@dealcache wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

@batraji wrote:

@royalprince wrote:

Repost

link sir

M From Dime App So I Can’t Give You Link Right Now,But You May Search In Forum By Ketchup Word https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
bhai i posted lightning deal cheaper than previous one

Shipping 40 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.amazon.in/Fair-Lovely-Advanced-Multi...#
filler

90+25=115 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

5 rs back gye

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
365
3172
16

Not sure why everyone runs for 20-25% off on a specific grocery item deal when Grofers and Peppertap have better offers going on.
Nothing against OP. Just baffled to see so many eager dimers on this.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@thunderguy wrote:

Not sure why everyone runs for 20-25% off on a specific grocery item deal when Grofers and Peppertap have better offers going on.
Nothing against OP. Just baffled to see so many eager dimers on this.

bro grofers and peppertap are not available in whole india that’s why people like me living in small towns purchases from them.

Missing