106°
krupa enterprise Glory Multi-colour Latest (Fan...

krupa enterprise Glory Multi-colour Latest (Fancy) Analog Watch for Women - Pack of 10

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
284
86% OFF 1999.0
Untitled
Giphy
Deal Hunter
232
11,894
33979
773
22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
458
3936
34

Vu looted 1

Desi
Deal Cadet
0
57
236
0

Quantity is good but quality is totally waste
I suggest not to buy
Its waste of money
Vu for efforts
But this product doesn’t worth for free

Desi
Deal Cadet
0
57
236
0
pjsandyy wrote:

Vu looted 1

Dont waste money
You will throw it

Giphy
Deal Hunter
232
11,894
33979
773
rathorepradeep45254 wrote:

Quantity is good but quality is totally waste
I suggest not to buy
Its waste of money
Vu for efforts
But this product doesn’t worth for free

I have this combo watch and it worth at least Rs.50 per pc.

Images %281%29
Deal Captain
165
36
10777
102
rathorepradeep45254 wrote:

Quantity is good but quality is totally waste
I suggest not to buy
Its waste of money
Vu for efforts
But this product doesn’t worth for free

+1
Only one Review.
And that also seems fake
Only paid review by Krupa it seems
http://www.amazon.in/gp/profile/amzn1.account.A...

Picture1
Deal Cadet
0
114
476
5

bonaza for the guys who have lots of sisters , take this offer rakshabandhan is comming https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Temp982611927
Deal Cadet
0
56
428
7
pjsandyy wrote:

Vu looted 1

Gr8 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
2

Yeah not good seems good in nos

Temp982611927
Deal Cadet
0
56
428
7
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

I have this combo watch and it worth at least Rs.50 per pc.

Yes you are right.

Images %281%29
Deal Captain
165
36
10777
102
parmar.nikhil9 wrote:

bonaza for the guys who have lots of sisters , take this offer rakshabandhan is comming https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

But check the quality too before gifting
Because rakshabandhan comes just once in year
So try to gift something good
Just a suggestion https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Picture1
Deal Cadet
0
114
476
5
Expand
bbonus wrote:

But check the quality too before gifting
Because rakshabandhan comes just once in year
So try to gift something good
Just a suggestion https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

this will be an addition to the gifts , something extra for them to flaunt. 2 designs 5 colors.

Giphy
Deal Hunter
232
11,894
33979
773

Believe me it totally worth this price.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/488778/medium/437345620170803_210416.jpg?1501774773

17855221 1544893605551393 171321977146095951 o
Deal Cadet
0
123
554
34
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Believe me it totally worth this price.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/488778/medium/437345620170803_210416.jpg?1501774773

How come you got the delivery so fast huh https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Giphy
Deal Hunter
232
11,894
33979
773
Expand
JJrocks wrote:

How come you got the delivery so fast huh https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Bought it few days back.

17855221 1544893605551393 171321977146095951 o
Deal Cadet
0
123
554
34
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Bought it few days back.

For 284?

17855221 1544893605551393 171321977146095951 o
Deal Cadet
0
123
554
34

Anyways now it’s gone.

Giphy
Deal Hunter
232
11,894
33979
773
Expand
JJrocks wrote:

For 284?

199

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
153
2221
27

good

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
13

The purchased link changed to pack of 4.
How is that even possible https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
124
518
10

received only pack of 4 & amazon saying that pack of 10 was mistake,its pack of 4 only…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
124
518
10
pjsandyy wrote:

Vu looted 1

have u received order

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
458
3936
34
Expand
ramesh1988 wrote:

have u received order

Nope they cancelled it

Missing