Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing

Hot Deal KURL ON MATTRESSES Flat 51% Cashback @paytm

486°
3500
50% OFF 7000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing
Output px0ab0
Deal Hunter
170
30411
217
KURL ON MATTRESSES Flat 51% Cashback @paytm
Deal Expired

Shop for Rs.7000 and use Code HOME51 to get 51% Paytm Cash on total order value.( Max Cashback Rs. 10000). COD option will not be available on applying this Promo code.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

https://paytm.com/shop/g/home-kitchen/the-home-...

Deal Wiki

KURL ON MATTRESSES Flat 51% Cashback @paytm

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Use Coupon code : HOME51
  3. Get Flat 51% Cashback on Kurl On Mattresses
29 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
56
1162
48

Vu,good deal. Ordered one.

Download
Deal Subedar
100
1594
17

Plz post the link if possible. And tell me what should i do with that 10k in paytm?? i can transfer it to bank but it costs me 4% charge. Any help on this?

Untitled1
Deal Cadet
62
332
1
@dushie wrote:

Vu,good deal. Ordered one.


which one? If I may ask, what will you do with cashback? Do you know, if there an expiry date for those?

Images
Moderator
268
14556
230
@dushie wrote:

Vu,good deal. Ordered one.


Pls post link and details…

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48

Shipping Rs.300 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/337348/medium/29272884746c7.png?1480996184 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/337352/medium/2927288131c6c1f.png?1480996186

Meditate
Deal Cadet
54
110
0

is paytm good ? never bought from it.. how is their return policy and customer service.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
4

Any suggestion on which one to buy?

Images
Moderator
268
14556
230
@dushie wrote:

I bought the below model. Yes shipping is Rs 300. But i still got it cheaper by 2.5 k when compared to our local store.
https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurl-on-convenio-4-5-i...


Thanks for link. What is the size you bought?
I’m also willing to purchase.

My requirement is 78 X 72 X5

Download
Deal Subedar
100
1594
17
@hese wrote:

@dushie wrote:

I bought the below model. Yes shipping is Rs 300. But i still got it cheaper by 2.5 k when compared to our local store.
https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurl-on-convenio-4-5-i...


Thanks for link. What is the size you bought?
I’m also willing to purchase.

My requirement is 78 X 72 X5

Hese… .
I have bought 1.75*60 *5…kurlon Klassic . Here’s the link.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurlon-klassic-coir-bo...=

Heard gud reviews so bought for parents.. You can try if you want

Images
Moderator
268
14556
230
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@hese wrote:

@dushie wrote:

I bought the below model. Yes shipping is Rs 300. But i still got it cheaper by 2.5 k when compared to our local store.
https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurl-on-convenio-4-5-i...


Thanks for link. What is the size you bought?
I’m also willing to purchase.

My requirement is 78 X 72 X5

Hese… .
I have bought 1.75*60 *5…kurlon Klassic . Here’s the link.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurlon-klassic-coir-bo...=

Heard gud reviews so bought for parents.. You can try if you want


I bought Boston for 8000 appx ….Will post details here later

Download
Deal Subedar
100
1594
17
@hese wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@hese wrote:

@dushie wrote:

I bought the below model. Yes shipping is Rs 300. But i still got it cheaper by 2.5 k when compared to our local store.
https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurl-on-convenio-4-5-i...


Thanks for link. What is the size you bought?
I’m also willing to purchase.

My requirement is 78 X 72 X5

Hese… .
I have bought 1.75*60 *5…kurlon Klassic . Here’s the link.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurlon-klassic-coir-bo...=

Heard gud reviews so bought for parents.. You can try if you want


I bought Boston for 8000 appx ….Will post details here later

Boston. I saw Boston but didn’t find my requirements of 75*60 so thought of skipping it and ordered kurlon..

U r in search of only foam ryt.. Did u bought only foam??!

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
56
1162
48
@hese wrote:

@dushie wrote:

I bought the below model. Yes shipping is Rs 300. But i still got it cheaper by 2.5 k when compared to our local store.
https://paytm.com/shop/p/kurl-on-convenio-4-5-i...


Thanks for link. What is the size you bought?
I’m also willing to purchase.

My requirement is 78 X 72 X5


I got the 75×36×4.5 inch size.

Missing
suspended
138
7324
44

This content has been removed

Successful
Deal Subedar
70
1954
50

My bed size is 6×6...can someone tell me the mattress size I should go for?

Images
Moderator
268
14556
230
@mdeal001 wrote:

My bed size is 6×6...can someone tell me the mattress size I should go for?


So in inches it’s 72X72…if You have tape try once…or talk to any mattress shop nearby…they will suggest you

Successful
Deal Subedar
70
1954
50

Thanks…

P8724829 b v7 af
Deal Cadet
170
306
21
@amitjain123 wrote:

is paytm good ? never bought from it.. how is their return policy and customer service.


Please see PAYTM – online SCAM Be Aware and safe your money !!!

Until there is no problem you are good.. if there is problem your money is looted !!!

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...2/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...3/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...4/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...5/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...6/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...7/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...8/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-p...9/

http://www.neerajsinha.com/is-paytm-a-scam-pa...0/

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
431
4373
69

mountain out of mole

Successful
Deal Subedar
70
1954
50

dont know if it was a loot or not as went to local market in delhi and Mrp of Kurlon mattress was 11500 (approx) (with 5 years warranty). First shopkeeper offered it at 6000 and then said if I buy right now then it will cost me 3800 only for 72×70×4

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
152
1319
95
@mdeal001 wrote:

dont know if it was a loot or not as went to local market in delhi and Mrp of Kurlon mattress was 11500 (approx) (with 5 years warranty). First shopkeeper offered it at 6000 and then said if I buy right now then it will cost me 3800 only for 72×70×4


pehle batana tha na… its real cheap.. kurlon must be running some offer.

Successful
Deal Subedar
70
1954
50

the seller was a authorised seller of kurlon and was offering a discount of 60% of coirlene mattresses

Meditate
Deal Cadet
54
110
0

Guys before buying, check the exact mattress you need for your comfort and need. they have a range of it. .Coir, spring based, sponge and coir etc. Shouldn’t order a wrong one as a mattress is big and heavy and also check the sizes . replacement can be difficult.

B122ac99d003e27fc7685a20a0456ae8
Deal Cadet
128
570
25

any experiance for purchase on pytm any1???

Coollogo com 72231498
Deal Lieutenant
129
6594
272

bought kurlon bonded foam 10 days back…..mrp Rs 7710…size is 72×36×4.5...got for Rs 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif locally same mattress getting 18% discount only…after try from many kurlon authorised dealers…

so good experience till now

Missing