Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

L'Oreal Paris Buy 1 Get 1 Free Product

16°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Logo2   copy
Deal Captain
301
7064
56

http://www.amazon.in/l/10983065031/ref=gbps_rlm...

Expired almost 3 years
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

How to claim the offer
Add the following two products to your cart and get one free at checkout
http://www.amazon.in/l/10983065031/ref=gbps_rlm...

edit-
Explore all L’Oreal Paris skincare products below
All products may not be on offer. Refer to the products above for the offer

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

@Nigel kindly see if this thread is nice
everybody ignored because of no popular thread creator or not a regular thread maker
thx

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
270
0

It’s only for two listed products which are overpriced

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24
sundeepsony922 wrote:

It’s only for two listed products which are overpriced

thx for clarifying
karma for noticing

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
ajayagupta wrote:

@Nigel @PRIYANKA kindly see if this thread is nice
everybody ignored because of no popular thread creator or not a regular thread maker
thx

U can change ur dp Lik

@neha modak and Become Famous https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24
Expand
bluewine wrote:

U can change ur dp Lik

@neha modak and Become Famous https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif na bhai itna famous nhi hona, i even dont know to whom you tag

not a regular thread maker also, and jb apni hi thread mei kmi ho to famous hokar kya krna

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13129
116
ajayagupta wrote:

@Nigel kindly see if this thread is nice
everybody ignored because of no popular thread creator or not a regular thread maker
thx

Yup that’s good and kindly check if it’s a repost or not before blindly tagging admin bro no hard feelings
And @neele rang k wine bro check before suggesting 😂😂😁😁😁😃
@fpd nhi Bhai merge the thread 😇😇☺
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
coolladka wrote:

Yup that’s good and kindly check if it’s a repost or not before blindly tagging admin bro no hard feelings
And @neele rang k wine bro check before suggesting 😂😂😁😁😁😃
@fpd nhi Bhai merge the thread 😇😇☺
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

I dont have time to check https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing