Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Launch of TCL LED TV at amazon.in booking period 28th july2016 to 2nd august 2016, 4 different sizes, available on 3rd august 2016

Launch of TCL LED TV at amazon.in booking period 28th july2016 to 2nd august 2016, 4 different sizes, available on 3rd august 2016

276°
7% OFF 14990.0
Deal Subedar
sujoy8888

Launch of TCL LED TV at amazon.in booking period 28th july2016 to 2nd august 2016

link page http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=br_imp?_encoding=UTF...

Expired
24 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Wow! Superb https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
More competition to Sony, Samsung and LG https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Link not working

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@ tejaa just checked now link working fine.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Link not working

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

IS THIS TCL LED GOOD…??

Link Copied

@ sandipkumarm link working on my laptop, cant say why its not working for you providing another link http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=sr_nr_n_0?fst=as%3Ao...

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How good will this product be? Any idea about main OEM for TCL? Are they procuring TV’s from like say HiSense…

For a 40" inch Full HD TV @ 21,000 with 5% cashback on HDFC Debit card and 2000rs Amazon gift card, it looks good.

Link Copied

@ m.gaurav this is an american brand tv not japanese or south korean brand, new on Indian market, only time will tell.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For mobile compatible links
40 inch : 20999 – 2000 Amazon GC

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01F...DQ

32 inch : 13999 – 1000 Amazon GC

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01F...CC

@sujoy8888 Plz update these links in main post as it is not working in mobile.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t buy TCL, I have sold TCL Televisions 10 years ago.. I was distributor for my area.. They will sell TV’s with warranty & will shut down company when desired target is over.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

10 yrs ago. How that even could be possible???

@omcellulars563 wrote:

Don’t buy TCL, I have sold TCL Televisions 10 years ago.. I was distributor for my area.. They will sell TV’s with warranty & will shut down company when desired target is over.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

tcl is china’s no 1 whit goods company
In india thay are selling cheap item to capture markets from lg and samsung and sony and some local player now thay chang planning and strategies

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LEeco is launching androied tv next week two model of 50 inch with 4k ultra HD with processor and ram for amount below 45000 for higher model and economic model below 38k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@soumdmw wrote:

@omcellulars563 wrote:

U can ask any reputed tv dealer in your area. TCL has sold huge amount of TV sets 10 years ago.. Then suddenly shut down.. None of the customers got service later..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@soumdmw wrote:

@omcellulars563 wrote:

Yes possible, I had a TCL TV that worked well for about 5 years.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes I am also heared about tcl and I also sell TVs but not tcl’s….

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@sunilkamdar28 wrote:

LEeco is launching androied tv next week two model of 50 inch with 4k ultra HD with processor and ram for amount below 45000 for higher model and economic model below 38k

Source of this news? We’ve been waiting for MITV for too long. If LeTV can get this right, they have a head-start!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@siva.webmaster91 wrote:

@sunilkamdar28 wrote:

Source of this news? We’ve been waiting for MITV for too long. If LeTV can get this right, they have a head-start!

Check the news buddy or google…they have sent launch invitee with tv image.

One is X50: 50" 4K display wid 3GB ram Mstar processor and affordable too, expected around 28K.
The other one is X50 Pro same features but wid SD810 processor, expected around 33K.

And should come with LEeco membership free for a year. The price is really awesome. The speakers are Harmon Kardon…WOW!

SOurce
http://www.gizbot.com/home-entertainment/news/c...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/more-ga...

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

guys buy a decent tv and then an external android box or stick and you arr sorted.
I am still scratching my head as why 4k . firstly all tv channels will move to hd then 4k might be after 5 years. why to invest it it now by yhe tine tv life span is over.
I rather forecast a market disruption by companies like ditto to shift entirely to mobile platform.
Met a ftriend recently after he shifted to Pune didn’t go for a TV connection. Mom watches all serials on mobile. He doesn’t have time so catches up episodes on mobile too.
Any episode they like to watch on tv he just chromecasts it from his mobile.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I personally know the people who brought in TCL 1 1/2 decades back. They had their own ghosts to tackle leave alone the brand name.
this time might be serious but would still put my money on top brands like LG, Samsung, Panasonic and Sony

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@dharmanath481 wrote:

guys buy a decent tv and then an external android box or stick and you arr sorted.
I am still scratching my head as why 4k . firstly all tv channels will move to hd then 4k might be after 5 years. why to invest it it now by yhe tine tv life span is over.
I rather forecast a market disruption by companies like ditto to shift entirely to mobile platform.
Met a ftriend recently after he shifted to Pune didn’t go for a TV connection. Mom watches all serials on mobile. He doesn’t have time so catches up episodes on mobile too.
Any episode they like to watch on tv he just chromecasts it from his mobile.

agreed wrt to tv channels but disagreed when u have 4k files to watch on tv. bro, seriously its worth.thr is huge diff in 4k n fhd when u have 50 inch min tv. also u can stream via internet services. in 3-5 yrs we may get 4k channels but international ones only. for domestic channels to have 4k first the movie/tv production companies will need to capture in 4k def which i believe may take more than 3-5 yrs easily seeing the current trend.

talking abt ur friends mom watching on mob. i would suggest to alteast watch on min computer screen and watching on mob for long hrs will have stress on her eyes. its best to watch on tv via chomrecast

@dharmanath481 wrote:

I personally know the people who brought in TCL 1 1/2 decades back. They had their own ghosts to tackle leave alone the brand name.
this time might be serious but would still put my money on top brands like LG, Samsung, Panasonic and Sony

bro, most of the global companies get their prods manufactured in china due to low cost n there is no escaping from this.
fyi In April 2008, Samsung Electronics announced that it would be outsourcing the production of some LCD TV modules to TCL

@sujoy8888 wrote:

@ m.gaurav this is an american brand tv not japanese or south korean brand, new on Indian market, only time will tell.

it ain’t an american brand but a chinese one founded in 1981, 35 years ago.

Link Copied

Amazing price..

now TCL and Le ECO 2 brands in low cost tv, Reliance planned to laucn low cost tv in same LYF brand, so TV buyers please wait for sometime so you grad UHD TV in price of HD ready (720p) TV…

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@rajrocks wrote:

agreed wrt to tv channels but disagreed when u have 4k files to watch on tv. bro, seriously its worth.thr is huge diff in 4k n fhd when u have 50 inch min tv. also u can stream via internet services. in 3-5 yrs we may get 4k channels but international ones only. for domestic channels to have 4k first the movie/tv production companies will need to capture in 4k def which i believe may take more than 3-5 yrs easily seeing the current trend.

talking abt ur friends mom watching on mob. i would suggest to alteast watch on min computer screen and watching on mob for long hrs will have stress on her eyes. its best to watch on tv via chomrecast

thats the point… mainstream 4k will come after 3-5 years and with limited media its like investing in a 3D tv. 3 years later we might get 52 inch for 20k with better graphics engine. So except for few; for masses its long way away.

Friends mom uses a 5.5 inch Mi handset which 1 feet from eyes is equal to a 42 inch from 6 feet.

Link Copied

@ rajrocks amazon mentioned in the landing page as americas fastest growing tv brand.

replyuser
Click here to reply