Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Le Eco Le 2 and Le Max 2: Get 10% Cashback With Citi Credit And Debit Cards (Only for Today)

Le Eco Le 2 and Le Max 2: Get 10% Cashback With Citi Credit And Debit Cards (Only for Today)

649°
10% OFF 11999.0
Deal Cadet
gyanr

Buy Le 2 and Le max2 next flash sale on 5th July, Bank offer now with CitiBank cards, 10%CB flat (better than 28th june sale for Le Max 2 where off was capped at 1200)
other offers ( vodafone double data, free CDLA) head phone remain same as 28 June (except lucky draw)
link: https://www.flipkart.com/leeco-le-2/p/itmejeucx...

Expired

Deal Wiki

40 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I wrote a long review but DD app says something wrong n its gone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@gyanr wrote:

I wrote a long review but DD app says something wrong n its gone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

haha same here thats really worst for DD
so i firzt write on whatsapp then copy from there abd paste it here

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

le2 in my cart if anyone want can do cod or sbi 10 percent offer is also there

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@gyanr wrote:

Trying again:
Here are my views after using the Le 2 for 4 Days (got it on 29th June)
1. Looks great.
2.Nice clean n smooth Metal body with finish that is normally associated with premium class phones.
3.Camera, considered the weak point is actually stunning, either better or Equal to Redmi Note 3, better than K3 note .(my family got both).
4. Quick Charge is Really quick. 45% to 100% in an hour or less.
5.CDLA audio is awesome, good thing is one converter (type C to 3 mm) provided incase one wants to use standard Headsets.
6. No heating, no freezing or lagging.
7.Screen Flaxing/flexing (?? hollow sound) as reviewed by Ranjit, posted on main link of Le 2 is not their or not noticeable.
As of now worth the money, nothing to complain. Had the battery been 4000mAh, Le 2 would have decimated RN 3 for sure. Right now it has an edge though on looks, finish n performance.
Hope , this good good feeling to Last.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@gyanr wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

Trying again:
1. Looks great.
2.Nice clean n smooth Metal body with finish that is normally associated with premium class phones.
3.Camera, considered the weak point is actually stunning, either better or Equal to Redmi Note 3, better than K3 note .(my family got both).
5.CDLA audio is awesome, good thing is one converter (type C to 3 mm) provided incase one wants to use standard Headsets.
7.Screen Flaxing/flexing (?? hollow sound) as reviewed by Ranjit, posted on main link of Le 2 is not their or not noticeable.
As of now worth the money, nothing to complain. Had the battery been 4000mAh, Le 2 would have decimated RN 3 for sure. Right now it has an edge though on looks, finish n performance.

What i feel that those 3 Hyderabad youtubers (Ranjit, etc) are just trying to target Le and it is kind of paid negative campaign done by other mobile brand to bring down the sales of LE (Mostly i feel its done by Xiaomi to maintain RN3 sales)

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
@gyanr wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

Trying again:
1. Looks great.

I also have similar experience with the phone so far. One question though. How do you access menu in different apps? I mean my previous Honor 3 had a specific button for menu (three lines), here it is not present. Also how do we merge similar contacts, my phone book is a mess as of now. Sorry for going off-topic.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@Sarvesh wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

Trying again:
1. Looks great.

What i feel that those 3 Hyderabad youtubers (Ranjit, etc) are just trying to target Le and it is kind of paid negative campaign done by other mobile brand to bring down the sales of LE (Mostly i feel its done by Xiaomi to maintain RN3 sales)

totally disagree…i myself had seen many reviews done by gogi and its honest…besides that RN3 does not need any such tricks to increase its sales as infact currently le2 needs it badly because le 1s was a disaster as i have personally used it for few hours and also using RN3 so for now RN3 totally rules no 1 option list and le2 a secondary one…although LE is trying really hard to give some competition by giving some freebies but its still far behind in the race…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@hemal7980 wrote:

@Sarvesh wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

Trying again:
1. Looks great.

totally disagree…i myself had seen many reviews done by gogi and its honest…besides that RN3 does not need any such tricks to increase its sales as infact currently le2 needs it badly because le 1s was a disaster as i have personally used it for few hours and also using RN3 so for now RN3 totally rules no 1 option list and le2 a secondary one…although LE is trying really hard to give some competition by giving some freebies but its still far behind in the race…

When did i say Gogi did wrong review or is targetting Le? I said Hyderabad youtubers.. And Gogi is from Mumbai..

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@Sarvesh wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

Trying again:
1. Looks great.

Telling you one secret: most of these bloggers don’t earn well with ads and everyone loves money right? I can’t disclose how things work in the tech world but you’re somehow on the right path except the brand ‘Xiaomi’.

Link Copied
@rv2012 wrote:

Telling you one secret: most of these bloggers don’t earn well with ads and everyone loves money right? I can’t disclose how things work in the tech world but you’re somehow on the right path except the brand ‘Xiaomi’.

Then is this negative tactics from Shitsung or Macromax ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

nice comments/discussion

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just sold my Letv 1s for 9k. Now Le 2 is out for delivery.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@Sarvesh wrote:

@hemal7980 wrote:

@Sarvesh wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

Trying again:
1. Looks great.

When did i say Gogi did wrong review or is targetting Le? I said Hyderabad youtubers.. And Gogi is from Mumbai..

am sorry i misunderstood gogi…but geeky ranjit is also a good reviewer and his reviews too are honest…anyways my point was mainly for RN3 vs LE…and in any terms RN3 is way ahead

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sorry for off-topic, anyone knows how good is this when compared to honor 5c ? pls give ur thougts on honor 5c.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Receive Phone just today around 5:00 PM. Initially all was looking good. But later I realized that really we should not trust these Chinese companies. First of all, there are 3 permanent scratch/marks on the Rear side body of the Product. Further, I got an entirely different problem in screen. The Screen has an Dead pixel. A Red color Dot is appearing on Right side of Screen. I complaint on Flipkart for Replacement. They call me just now and asking some shitty procedure, asking me to insert the Sim number from which order made in Flipkart in some other mobile and an another Sim in the Faulty Letv handset and they will call again tomorrow and they also saying mobile should be connected either to 3G or on wifi. At that time I was thinking, if in case, person dont have Internet in his fone, he cant replace his faulty handset from Flipkart.

I the meantime I invented 2 more problems in LE 2 Handset. First is that, although the sound quality of earphone is good and loud with decent volume bar, but they are not comfortable on ears and due to same they are looking as of no use. Second the Sound volume and quality from Main Speaker on Le 2 Phone, is considerably low in comparison to the earlier Letv 1s Handset that I was using till today afternoon. I tried playing same youtube videos as well as an video on Levidi on Le 2, that I had also listen on Letv 1s earlier (same video/same links) and i can surely say that sound quality and volume of Letv 1s is far better than this new Le 2.

Now I realised that I make very big mistake by selling my Letv 1s for 9k (900 Bucks loss, bought that for 9900, plus loss of 300rs for Metal Bumper cover) and buying this cheap quality Le 2 Handset. I guess they forget to do quality test of the products they manufactured, or might be they thinking that Indians can buy anything blindly.

My advice for fellow dimers, for those who looking to buy this Model is, Never ever buy an Letv Handset and For those who already bought and getting problem in Handset- Chodna nahi salo ko.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@hps21 wrote:

Receive Phone just today around 5:00 PM. Initially all was looking good. But later I realized that really we should not trust these Chinese companies. First of all, there are 3 permanent scratch/marks on the Rear side body of the Product. Further, I got an entirely different problem in screen. The Screen has an Dead pixel. A Red color Dot is appearing on Right side of Screen. I complaint on Flipkart for Replacement. They call me just now and asking some shitty procedure, asking me to insert the Sim number from which order made in Flipkart in some other mobile and an another Sim in the Faulty Letv handset and they will call again tomorrow and they also saying mobile should be connected either to 3G or on wifi. At that time I was thinking, if in case, person dont have Internet in his fone, he cant replace his faulty handset from Flipkart.

I the meantime I invented 2 more problems in LE 2 Handset. First is that, although the sound quality of earphone is good and loud with decent volume bar, but they are not comfortable on ears and due to same they are looking as of no use. Second the Sound volume and quality from Main Speaker on Le 2 Phone, is considerably low in comparison to the earlier Letv 1s Handset that I was using till today afternoon. I tried playing same youtube videos as well as an video on Levidi on Le 2, that I had also listen on Letv 1s earlier (same video/same links) and i can surely say that sound quality and volume of Letv 1s is far better than this new Le 2.

Now I realised that I make very big mistake by selling my Letv 1s for 9k (900 Bucks loss, bought that for 9900, plus loss of 300rs for Metal Bumper cover) and buying this cheap quality Le 2 Handset. I guess they forget to do quality test of the products they manufactured, or might be they thinking that Indians can buy anything blindly.

My advice for fellow dimers, for those who looking to buy this Model is, Never ever buy an Letv Handset and For those who already bought and getting problem in Handset- Chodna nahi salo ko.

return to flipkart and get a replacement bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My Le 2 running great.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I would say go for it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

even mine le 2 is running without any prob https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@hps21 wrote:

u can go to der service centre also.they will replace it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have also received this mobile yesterday. Working great , hope this continues . Thanks for dimers who suggested to give a try.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I would strongly recommend people to look somewhere else rather than buying Le eco 2.
Reason: Pathetic build quality.

My device fell down once (on concrete floor) and the edge has a dent big enough to make it non-resaleable.
Also, I personally tried pushing the screen hard and it does go inside with a click (but thankfully comes back)

Furthermore, my charger got burnt when I left it to charge the device overnight! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Maybe they launched this device in a hassle without proper testing.

Took it so service center of Le and the guy started laughing, Madam itne paise mein aur kya loge, chor jao 15 din mein pata karna https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
(T- Madam, what do you want in this much money, leave it for 15 days and come back)

Bought Redmi Note 3 and I feel satisfied with the overall package.

Overall, 19 female gurgaon’s ratings

Le Eco 2: 3/10
Redmi Note 3: 8.5/10
iPhone SE: 2/10 (Pocket mein rocket) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

I would strongly recommend people to look somewhere else rather than buying Le eco 2.

My device fell down once (on concrete floor) and the edge has a dent big enough to make it non-resaleable.
Also, I personally tried pushing the screen hard and it does go inside with a click (but thankfully comes back)

Furthermore, my charger got burnt when I left it to charge the device overnight! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Took it so service center of Le and the guy started laughing, Madam itne paise mein aur kya loge, chor jao 15 din mein pata karna https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
(T- Madam, what do you want in this much money, leave it for 15 days and come back)

iPhone SE: 2/10 (Pocket mein rocket) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

you dropped it on concrete floor, its not broken and working is a positive thing for Le 2 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
One Shouldn’t blame LeEco if the mobile is stolen

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
@gyanr wrote:

you dropped it on concrete floor, its not broken and working is a positive thing for Le 2 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hi guys.
how is battery backup?
i got device in cart at 12.10 today.people have lost interest in this device?any idea?
i want to buy this but concerned about battery backup?is it too low?

Link Copied

Able to add to cart even at 12:30.looks like demand reduced.

Link Copied
@dealsearch wrote:

@gyanr wrote:

Hi guys.
how is battery backup?
i got device in cart at 12.10 today.people have lost interest in this device?any idea?
i want to buy this but concerned about battery backup?is it too low?

bro as far as I know there is a screen flex issue in le 2.it flex like a plastic.

Link Copied

may be because in china device has x20 helio MTK SOC here in india snapdragon.Good SOC but build quality compramised.are they thinking Indians only look for snapdragon SOC?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

should i go for it for 10k budget?
any other suggestions?other than rn3(already have it)

Link Copied
@dealsearch wrote:

should i go for it for 10k budget?
any other suggestions?other than rn3(already have it)

Honor 5C

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why there’s no discussion of this set like redmi note 3 ?

replyuser
Click here to reply