Hotness Led Tv + firestick + Echo dot+ Wipro smart bulb...

Hot Deal Led Tv + firestick + Echo dot+ Wipro smart bulb Rs.8647

397°
6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,336
5710
42

Led Tv + firestick + Echo dot+ Wipro smart bulb Rs.8647 fire Pay with icici card get more 870rs instant discount First add Tv to cart
https://www.amazon.in/Shinco-Inches-Ready-SO3A-...

Then add firestick from lightening deal
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07XRXP5GF/ref...

Add echo:
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07PFFMP9P/ref...

Add bulb:
https://www.amazon.in/Enabled-Million-Neutral-C...

Now do the checkout you will see final price

Working on Mi tvs also:
https://www.amazon.in/s?k=Mi+tv&i=electronics&r...

Expiring In 1 day
28 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
207
345
7

bhai tv available hi nii h

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
199
0

Now do to checkout you will see final price Working on Mi tvs also?
kehna kya chate ho?

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,336
5710
42
DealBroker23 wrote:

Now do to checkout you will see final price Working on Mi tvs also?
kehna kya chate ho?

Check now …i think you understand now

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
199
0
Expand
neelaksh wrote:

Check now …i think you understand now

Got it after trying but there should be more context with actual discount.
How come so many offers/promotions are getting applied?

2016 06 04 16.18.53
Deal Subedar
349
2630
69

Nice Deal for Rs. 7,783 using ICICI Card (TV + Firestick+Echodot+Battery+Smart Bulb)

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
79
470
6

Getting it, is it worth to order?

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
781
7

Can i remove echo and tv, and continue with others?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Not working on my account

Images
Moderator
268
14638
233
Vaastav wrote:

Getting it, is it worth to order?

Shinco has good feedback. To those who are getting this deal in their account, it’s awesome and congrats. Great deal just like last time. Hotness added.

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
517
7

Unavailable for me.

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
457
11

Not Working For My Account

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
457
11
Vaastav wrote:

Getting it, is it worth to order?

Are U Prime Customer ??

I Am Unable To Get The Discount

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Unavailable for me as well

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,647
21916
264
PowerStar wrote:

@getready Is This Good Deal ??

@Roushh

Pls Suggest

Ok here’s my calculation
TV worth 5K (Bulky + HD Ready + Non-smart)
Echo worth 1500 (1700-2000 regular deal price w/ free bulb)
Fire Stick 1500 (1800-2000 many seem to have got it from different offers)
Bulb 200 (got so many for 100-150 in past two sales. Might get more next sale)
So 5000+1500+1500+200 = 8200 < 8647
Not exciting stuck_out_tongue

Untitled 1
Critic
35
4394
125
PowerStar wrote:

@getready Is This Good Deal ??

@Roushh

Pls Suggest

Sure, if you are looking to buy all these devices.
But if you are going to buy the combo just because you want one or two then it’s not. Get them separately.

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
457
11
Expand
getready wrote:

Ok here’s my calculation
TV worth 5K (Bulky + HD Ready + Non-smart)
Echo worth 1500 (1700-2000 regular deal price w/ free bulb)
Fire Stick 1500 (1800-2000 many seem to have got it from different offers)
Bulb 200 (got so many for 100-150 in past two sales. Might get more next sale)
So 5000+1500+1500+200 = 8200 < 8647
Not exciting stuck_out_tongue

Haha Yeah Thq

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
457
11
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Sure, if you are looking to buy all these devices.
But if you are going to buy the combo just because you want one or two then it’s not. Get them separately.

Thq Bro

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
457
11
Expand
getready wrote:

Ok here’s my calculation
TV worth 5K (Bulky + HD Ready + Non-smart)
Echo worth 1500 (1700-2000 regular deal price w/ free bulb)
Fire Stick 1500 (1800-2000 many seem to have got it from different offers)
Bulb 200 (got so many for 100-150 in past two sales. Might get more next sale)
So 5000+1500+1500+200 = 8200 < 8647
Not exciting stuck_out_tongue

8647-864 With ICICI Offer 😃

7700Final Price

Only TV Price Around 6K

So Tempted 😋

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,647
21916
264
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

8647-864 With ICICI Offer 😃

7700Final Price

Only TV Price Around 6K

So Tempted 😋

Not bad then (was assuming 8.6k includes bank discount)
But u sure u will be fine with 32" TV ?
After moving to 4K, I started feeling FHD monitors and TVs junk and here we are talking about basic HD Ready TV
Ok ..fire stick makes the TV smart but again it has no ports. With upcoming Fire cube (Fire stick + echo) @ around 6/7k u can also attach your external HDD
May be it is value for money but this looks like unnecessary investment to me (for me)

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
457
11
Expand
getready wrote:

Not bad then (was assuming 8.6k includes bank discount)
But u sure u will be fine with 32" TV ?
After moving to 4K, I started feeling FHD monitors and TVs junk and here we are talking about basic HD Ready TV
Ok ..fire stick makes the TV smart but again it has no ports. With upcoming Fire cube (Fire stick + echo) @ around 6/7k u can also attach your external HDD
May be it is value for money but this looks like unnecessary investment to me (for me)

Thq Bro smile

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
457
11
Expand
getready wrote:

Not bad then (was assuming 8.6k includes bank discount)
But u sure u will be fine with 32" TV ?
After moving to 4K, I started feeling FHD monitors and TVs junk and here we are talking about basic HD Ready TV
Ok ..fire stick makes the TV smart but again it has no ports. With upcoming Fire cube (Fire stick + echo) @ around 6/7k u can also attach your external HDD
May be it is value for money but this looks like unnecessary investment to me (for me)

Review Of Shinco TVs ?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,647
21916
264
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Review Of Shinco TVs ?

New Brand selling rebranded Chinese TVs
Product might be value for money but service is a big question mark

1
Deal Cadet
110
762
52

Works With MI TV also…..

MI 32 inch TV 11999 + all other items comes to 15097/- without bank discount
Good one plus1

Img 20171208 wa0009
Deal Cadet
144
438
5

It’s 9600

Img 20171208 wa0009
Deal Cadet
144
438
5

Why it’s 9627 for me after Instant discount ?

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
157
1324
97

got it for 8200 with 3 year warranty from acko

Missing