Hotness Steal : Lenovo Ideapad 330 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - ...

Hot Deal Steal : Lenovo Ideapad 330 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 330-15ARR Laptop + 10% SBI Credit Card Discount

356°
28990
35% OFF 44890.0
Missing
Coupon Baba
8,609
10865
110
Steal : Lenovo Ideapad 330 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 330-15ARR Laptop + 10% SBI Credit Card Discount
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-330-ryz...
Lenovo Ideapad 330 Ryzen 5 Quad Core – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 330-15ARR Laptop (15.6 inch, Platinum Grey, 2.2 kg)#OnlyOnFlipkart

Expired about 1 year
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165

Is this price currently only for Flipkart Plus members? I can see it listed at its regular price of Rs 33,990.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
LIMBO wrote:

Is this price currently only for Flipkart Plus members? I can see it listed at its regular price of Rs 33,990.

plus omly

Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

plus omly

Thanks. Will it be availablat at a later time period for non-Plus members?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Thanks. Will it be availablat at a later time period for non-Plus members?

yes after 12 .

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
595
3

Is it good enough for engineering students ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
154
690
27

No go for intel

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

I bought it 1 week back for 31.5k fhd display but system is slow I may not recommended this laptop

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
saipraveen1995128 wrote:

I bought it 1 week back for 31.5k fhd display but system is slow I may not recommended this laptop

use ssd.

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29

Which is the lowest price Laptop with IPS Display ???

Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165
HailStonE wrote:

Which is the lowest price Laptop with IPS Display ???

Acer Swift series. The 6th gen. i3 model used to sell for 33-35k. The Ryzen model for a time was available for as low as 36.4k on Flipkart. Reviewed by Anandtech and very decent. Chart topping really in its price range and a good bit above. 6-bit panels and 55% SRGB coverage though which isn’t really much of an issue other than pro usage.
Edit: Lenovo and Asus used to sell one or two models in the 30-35k range. With the former one has to buy offline to be sure.
Edit2: I don’t think you meant Chromebooks but they are quite a bit cheaper and can still sport IPS displays. Dunno what’s the situation here.

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Acer Swift series. The 6th gen. i3 model used to sell for 33-35k. The Ryzen model for a time was available for as low as 36.4k on Flipkart. Reviewed by Anandtech and very decent. Chart topping really in its price range and a good bit above. 6-bit panels and 55% SRGB coverage though which isn’t really much of an issue other than pro usage.
Edit: Lenovo and Asus used to sell one or two models in the 30-35k range. With the former one has to buy offline to be sure.
Edit2: I don’t think you meant Chromebooks but they are quite a bit cheaper and can still sport IPS displays. Dunno what’s the situation here.

I am looking for lower end of the price band…. I can even take N5000 with IPS but I don’t think it exist…

Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165
Expand
HailStonE wrote:

I am looking for lower end of the price band…. I can even take N5000 with IPS but I don’t think it exist…

IPS displays in low-end laptops are mostly limited to Chromebooks majority of which don’t seem to be available here. Plus you are limited to ChromeOS or Linux at the best. The planned support for Windows will be limited to high-end ones.
Chinese OEMs like Chuwi etc have some pretty decent (Windows)laptops with Gemini Lake and IPS displays in the sub-$300 range but customs play spoilsport. Plus warranty issues.
https://www.anandtech.com/show/13211/chuwi-laun...

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

IPS displays in low-end laptops are mostly limited to Chromebooks majority of which don’t seem to be available here. Plus you are limited to ChromeOS or Linux at the best. The planned support for Windows will be limited to high-end ones.
Chinese OEMs like Chuwi etc have some pretty decent laptops with Gemini Lake and IPS displays in the sub-$300 range but customs play spoilsport.
https://www.anandtech.com/show/13211/chuwi-laun...

That is true.. I was eyeing Swift 1 (N5000 + IPS) But its never launched in India…. rage

I found this regular one…

https://www.flipkart.com/acer-swift-3-ryzen-5-q...

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
276
7

I bought HP AMD Ryzen 3 /4GB Ram /1 TB HDD with optical drive /Win 10 (office only for 30 days )during Amazon Oct [email protected] (after all discounts) . working fantastic. super fast (I removed un necessary bloatware from Win 10 & i use only Firefox . This Ryzen 5 /8GB RAM/1TB worth much more. hushed
But having used Lenovo laptop before not happy with the brand./build quality confused
But @ ₹28990 less 10% (max ₹1750 discount for SBI credit card holders ,@₹27240 not a bad deal sunglasses

Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165
Expand
HailStonE wrote:

That is true.. I was eyeing Swift 1 (N5000 + IPS) But its never launched in India…. rage

I found this regular one…

https://www.flipkart.com/acer-swift-3-ryzen-5-q...

This is actually even better as back then only the non-Windows version was available for 36.4k after 1.5k discount compared to 1.75k now. Battery life is a bit short ~5hrs not what you would expect from a thin-and-light notebook. And there are issues with installing NVMe SSDs though plain vanilla SATA M.2 work fine. Ofc with Ryzen 3rd gen. on its way they might just be trying to offload remaining stock.
Edit: The 6th gen. (and if I am not wrong the 7th gen. as well) used to sell around the 33-35k range earlier. After CB it came to below 30k. Pretty decent considering the 256GB SSD as well. Too bad the price is quite inflated now.

Missing
Analyst
101
5872
165
Expand
HailStonE wrote:

That is true.. I was eyeing Swift 1 (N5000 + IPS) But its never launched in India…. rage

I found this regular one…

https://www.flipkart.com/acer-swift-3-ryzen-5-q...

Do try searching for the models in the Asus X507 series. IIRC there was a model in the 25-28k range exclusive of cashback/discount which had an IPS panel. It was Core based as well.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
276
7
saipraveen1995128 wrote:

I bought it 1 week back for 31.5k fhd display but system is slow I may not recommended this laptop

Remove all un wanted preloaded bloat ware .after 1 or 1 updates it may get better.
dont use Edge . Use firefox only with adblock+ad block plus. Install CC Cleaner & keep cleaning every thing twice a day.(except wipe which takes long time) .
Iam using RYZEN 3 with 4 GB RAM and it is lightning fast (ACT internet 40 MBS) yours RYZEN 5 +8GB RAM should be much faster..

Missing