252°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Lenovo VIBE P1m

Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
5999
14% OFF 6999.0
Flipkart logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
111
Deal Subedar
3
152
1214
23
Lenovo VIBE P1m
Deal Expired

Lenovo VIBE P1m @5999
Good phone in this range
Colour Black / White

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-vibe-p1m/p/itmec...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Buy now for Rs.5999

Key Features of Lenovo VIBE P1m
Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
8 MP Primary Camera
5 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Sim (LTE + LTE)
5 inch HD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen
1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit Quad Core Processor
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB

52 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
37
215
30418
249

VunS…Damn I jst bought this phone 12 hrs ago at 6999 – 1600 off on exchange.. But these FK have dropped the price by 1000 and now no exchange available at my pin code.. In a fix…what to do?
Can I claim price difference??

111
Deal Subedar
3
152
1214
23

Exchange available only for white colour now. Dont think flipkart will give price difference.

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS…Damn I jst bought this phone 12 hrs ago at 6999 – 1600 off on exchange.. But these FK have dropped the price by 1000 and now no exchange available at my pin code.. In a fix…what to do?
Can I claim price difference??


Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
2
199
2185
27

bhai log yeh mobile kaisa hai? ?? should I buy? ?

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
37
215
30418
249
@forgotten wrote:

bhai log yeh mobile kaisa hai? ?? should I buy? ?

reviews are pretty good for this low cost model.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
98
4

REMOVED try u luck hope it will work

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6084
81

VUSKG, good budget phone. I had one for a few months and had a very good experience in terms of battery life.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
@forgotten wrote:

bhai log yeh mobile kaisa hai? ?? should I buy? ?

awesome phone using it from last 7 months

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220
@kanz wrote:

@rahul_vv wrote:

REMOVED

Bubye dost


Id someone buys from this sh**ty cashback website, then order will remain untracked forever. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
36
32
11108
101

vuns

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0

flipkart is bogas web not buy this site:evil: evil evil evil

i’m buy leEco le 2 yesterday for exchange offer in my yu yureka.
amount debit in my account to rs 7849 order not conform i call you customer care he tell me try once agian order
i’m try order once agian products price very high to Rs 9849/- for my exchange yureka it’s not good & not a trust for this web

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16418
183

Thanks
Bought Black one for my dad https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Not suggesting because its already on FP

I think this is a PE, even on the offer page FK promoted it as 6999

Tumblr m9trixxfhn1rxlmf0o1 400
Deal Subedar
1
146
1108
12

Vu
I noticed wsretail is only delivering some products now at my pincode.
Earlier everything sold by wsretail was available at my location.
And I thought flipkart must be expanding it’s market.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
37
215
30418
249
@RowdyAK47 wrote:

Exchange available only for white colour now. Dont think flipkart will give price difference.


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS…Damn I jst bought this phone 12 hrs ago at 6999 – 1600 off on exchange.. But these FK have dropped the price by 1000 and now no exchange available at my pin code.. In a fix…what to do?
Can I claim price difference??


Cancelled yesterday nights order placed at 5549 after exchange…Placed order again today at 4449 on exchange today for the white one. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1858
27

Price Changed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16418
183

Price rectified

917503581858
Deal Subedar
6
231
1640
25

over

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1858
27

Anybody order got cancelled ?

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16418
183
@kanz wrote:

Anybody order got cancelled ?


Why are you curious? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
FK wont cancel for 1k PD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1858
27
@getready wrote:


@kanz wrote:

Anybody order got cancelled ?


Why are you curious? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
FK wont cancel for 1k PD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

They cancelled orders on Intex Phone, before one month pricing 4499,
Saying PE which they didn’t rectified for 12 hours in their sale

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@kanz wrote:

Anybody order got cancelled ?


Looks Official bro!

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16418
183
@kanz wrote:

@getready wrote:


@kanz wrote:

Anybody order got cancelled ?


Why are you curious? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
FK wont cancel for 1k PD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

They cancelled orders on Intex Phone, before one month pricing 4499,
Saying PE which they didn’t rectified for 12 hours in their sale

As you said, that lasted for 12hours
So thousands of orders would’ve been placed
and now they rectified the error within an hour so order count should be less than 100/200

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1858
27
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@RowdyAK47 wrote:

Exchange available only for white colour now. Dont think flipkart will give price difference.


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS…Damn I jst bought this phone 12 hrs ago at 6999 – 1600 off on exchange.. But these FK have dropped the price by 1000 and now no exchange available at my pin code.. In a fix…what to do?
Can I claim price difference??


Cancelled yesterday nights order placed at 5549 after exchange…Placed order again today at 4449 on exchange today for the white one. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Lol What if your order gets cancelled https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
37
215
30418
249
@kanz wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@RowdyAK47 wrote:

Exchange available only for white colour now. Dont think flipkart will give price difference.


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS…Damn I jst bought this phone 12 hrs ago at 6999 – 1600 off on exchange.. But these FK have dropped the price by 1000 and now no exchange available at my pin code.. In a fix…what to do?
Can I claim price difference??


Cancelled yesterday nights order placed at 5549 after exchange…Placed order again today at 4449 on exchange today for the white one. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Lol What if your order gets cancelled https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Well, that wld jst be my bad luck. Let’s see. Keeping fingers crossed.

Missing