Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
lenovo zuk z2 plus for 8549

lenovo zuk z2 plus for 8549

572°
47% OFF 17999.0
Deal Cadet
par-desi

https://www.tatacliq.com/lenovo-z2-plus-32-gb-b...
lenovo zuk z2 plus at 9499 + 10% instant discount at tata cliq
has problems but for config.
merge/delete if repost

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: rcduke
17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Please note the price mentioned is with 10% instant discount of ICICI cards

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this phone worth? Its useless and wastage of money.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are you asking or telling? This phone is unbeatable for the price.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Well i am asking and giving my opinion too, please check the review, especially on amazon. It a piece of junk that’s the reason why 820 spandragon is available in 10k. Also, it have issues with heating, software, camera and display.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

its a added harassement and instead of providing utility it will work the opposite way https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Or kitna girega yeh !!
1. It’s good phone for the price
2. Don’t update to Nougat ..Enjoy it on marshmallow..U will find no problem

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I hav been thinking to own this phone…SD820 is the main reason..But I dont know how the hardware is https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I think after rooting, changing to any stable ROM problems will be solved.. I think problems are with software. .. Hardware is stronger part.. 820 ddr4 ram

View 4 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If anyone needs ICICI card to buy this, I can help.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes this phone have quality control issue. Not recommended. I bought this from Snapdeal. They sent me some returned/replaced phones. The first one has fingerprint marks on back of it. It doesn’t have heating issue, but was hanging on calls. Had to hard reboot to use it again. Tried multiple times and then raised a return request.

They replaced the phone. The second one also has finger print and sweat marks on glass back. And this one have unbearable heating issue. The phone heats up like hell while using. Tried to return, but SD didn’t let me to return it. Asked me to visit service center Tried multiple times and got tired.

Now living with this phone, using a thick back cover to cover heat. Most probably sellers are clearing returned/replaced stock with heavy discounts. Just keep in mind, this phone box doesn’t have company seal.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Last suggestion, don’t buy it. I have researched for at least a month, I was almost on the checkout page during the prime sale from Amazon and I changed my mind. Then I researched and found it is a good hardware like YU yureka gave in the past but have thousands of issues, it is a China imported units and plz don’t waste your money.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is one of the more pointless phones I have seen, specially the 3gb version. Snapdragon 820 on a 5 inch screen with 3500mAh battery? With that screen and battery, it is clearly not a gaming device, and hence it’s USP SD820 actually becomes a liability that will drain your battery faster.

replyuser
Click here to reply