Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

LG LSA3NP5A L-Nova Plus Split AC (1 Ton, 5 Star Rating, White) @ 26850 (21% off)

277°
  • 934 Views
  • 24 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193

LG LSA3NP5A L-Nova Plus Split AC (1 Ton, 5 Star Rating, White)
http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00UTDQYO4/ref=gbd...
https://i.imgur.com/bhMDVwr.jpg

PC
paytm @ 29990
https://paytm.com/shop/p/lg-l-nova-plus-lsa3np5...

flipkart @ 28844
https://www.flipkart.com/lg-1-ton-5-star-split-...

ADDITIONAL OFFERS
HDFC bank users can get 2000 cb by paying through cc /dc

EFFECTIVE PRICE 24850

SPECIAL OFFER
Get up to Rs 3500 in Exchanges

For Exchanges: To exchange any of your old large appliances, use the code XCHANGE1 during checkout (valid only on orders fulfilled by Seller Cloudtail). You will receive acashback up to Rs 2500 during pickup depending on the appliance (Rs 2500 for Split ACs, Rs 2000 for Window ACs, Rs 1250 for Double Door Fridges, Rs 1000 for Single Door Fridges & Rs 500 for Washing Machines). You will additionally, also receive a guaranteed Rs 1000 Amazon.in Gift Card within 30 days of pickup

Installation charges up to Rs 2000 will be applicable for ACs depending upon the brand, type and any additional requirements.

For more information on exchanges or any other queries, please call our dedicated Toll Free Number 1800-3000-9027

23 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Fdvdf
suspended
153
3292
31

Hi kutta ji

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
153
3292
31
@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Kuttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ji

gaye 5 dimes gone

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@plz wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Kuttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ji

gaye 5 dimes gone

7 dimes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
153
3292
31
@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Kuttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ji

gaye 5 dimes gone

7 dimes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

now 7 ?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@plz wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Kuttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ji

gaye 5 dimes gone

7 dimes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

now 7 ?

yes for dimers having less than 10 fpds (7 dimes) and dimers having more than 10 fpds (3 dimes)

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@plz wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Kuttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ji

gaye 5 dimes gone


Who said Lightening Deals are not made FPD?

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Deal price is Rs. 28,884 right ?
Applied 10 HDFC ??? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Lightening Deal Price is Rs.26850

Fdvdf
suspended
153
3292
31
@GoogleCA wrote:

@plz wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Kuttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ji

gaye 5 dimes gone


Who said Lightening Deals are not made FPD?


Kuttttaaa ji said

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@plz wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@plz wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@plz wrote:

Hi kutta ji

forgot to mention LIGHTENING DEAL https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Kuttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ji

gaye 5 dimes gone


Who said Lightening Deals are not made FPD?


Kuttttaaa ji said

nope maine kb kha today thunderdeal’s post became fpd why not this one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif maki this fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193

why vdddd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

25507 : http://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B00UTDQYO...

+ 1000 GV free. No bank offer running.

the deal i mentioned qas better if combined with hdfc bank + 1000 gv price will be approx 23500 but thanks fir latest updates https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif karma to you

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
80
0

yesterday evening price dropped on entire series of LG nova.
perhaps the demand has easened few weeks into the summer.

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
15,805
36229
311
@KuttaJi wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

25507 : http://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B00UTDQYO...

+ 1000 GV free. No bank offer running.

the deal i mentioned qas better if combined with hdfc bank + 1000 gv price will be approx 23500 but thanks fir latest updates https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif karma to you

i bought one during your last post but tht was lightning deal if it bcomes lightning in this price thn Itll componsate tht wait till july cashback

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

i bought one during your last post but tht was lightning deal if it bcomes lightning in this price thn Itll componsate tht wait till july cashback


Reviews, please? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
15,805
36229
311
@Magus wrote:

@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

i bought one during your last post but tht was lightning deal if it bcomes lightning in this price thn Itll componsate tht wait till july cashback


Reviews, please? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


its perfect magus more thn enuff for my room…. no complains yet …..fixed on my old stand ….person came next day after delivery for installation. In this model swing option is nly up nd down nt left to right , high fan speed gives lil more sound but medium nd low fan speed is almost no sound. Dont try to put fingers inside the flappers the new complete legth fan gave a wound to me (it was highly stupid from my end to put fingers in running machine, Beware!!) . Cooling in 18 is quick. Maintains good temp in 24-26 too. so far so good. i dont use stabilizer for this model nd thr r fluctuations in chennai, but i guess it dont require much power in 5 star. sufficient length tubing’s, insulation comes in box. in box: inside nd out side unit, tubing, insulation. Stand & nutbolts for same shall be extra.
tip: drain pipe installation to be checked by runnng AC for 10 min in high speed lowest temp thn stopping gradually.

Installation is extra by LG, ie. 1400- 1500+ taxes.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193

UPDATED PRICE 25,500 + upto extra 3500 off (including 1000 gv)

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
39
5296
154
@KuttaJi wrote:

UPDATED PRICE 25,500 + upto extra 3500 off (including 1000 gv)


flipkart is better @24499

Missing