Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal Little App Flash Sale : Big bazaar Gv 250 cashback on min 1000

527°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Missing
Deal Hunter
Little App Flash Sale : Big bazaar Gv 250 cashback on min 1000
Deal Expired

Use code : BB250

Flat Rs.250 Cashback

on Big Bazaar Voucher

Minimum purchase

₹1000

Promo Code:

BB250

How to use the program?

Buy Big Bazaar deal under the program & enter promcoode BB250 before payment

Enjoy the deal by visiting merchant outlet

Get Flat Rs.250 cashback coupon code within 72 hours of availing the deal at merchant outlet

Check your cashback coupon details under ‘My Stuff’ > ‘Coupons’ section

The cashback can NOT be transferred to your Paytm wallet

BB250

Cashback Coupon TnCs

Valid for 7 days from the time of receipt

Unused coupons cannot be refunded or extended

Cashback coupons are for 1-time use only. Any unused amount in the coupon will be forfeited

Expired over 1 year
24 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Coupon Hunter

Get Flat Rs.250 cashback coupon code within 72 hours of availing the deal at merchant outlet.

So i will not get cb untill i use this voucher??

Missing
Deal Newbie
AJ89 wrote:

Get Flat Rs.250 cashback coupon code within 72 hours of availing the deal at merchant outlet.

Yes little app all cash backs are like that only

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
AJ89 wrote:

Correct and that 250 will be in form of voucher.

So effectively you will spend 1250 and pay 1000 – 20% discount (if you buy the next deal worth 250)

Missing
Coupon Hunter
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Correct and that 250 will be in form of voucher.

So effectively you will spend 1250 and pay 1000 – 20% discount (if you buy the next deal worth 250)

Thnx… thats why not used any Nearby and little deals

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Thnx… thats why not used any Nearby and little deals

Nearbuy is better IMO.

1. The cashback has a validity but is not a voucher. So I can apply a coupon on my purchase in which I am using cashback. This is not valid for Little.
2. Customer support for Nearbuy was far far better. Not sure if anything improved on the little app’s side post the “acquisition” . Left little after a few bad experiences and no resolution.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Purchased deal, got instant cash back voucher worth RS.250 expiry 5th November

Missing
Deal Cadet
uday_kumar73491 wrote:

Purchased deal, got instant cash back voucher worth RS.250 expiry 5th November

Bought paradise mutton biryani voucher for rs.34 after discount RS.250 voucher stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
AJ89 wrote:

Well they say like this. But cash back is instant. As soon as you buy the voucher, your cashback comes to account. And you can use for next deal.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Even though they ask you to rate your purchase and rate the merchant, even though you haven’t used the voucher.

Missing
Coupon Hunter
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Well they say like this. But cash back is instant. As soon as you buy the voucher, your cashback comes to account. And you can use for next deal.

Contradictory with other dimers comments sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Contradictory with other dimers comments sad

Check latest post. Someone just bought it and received cashback instantly. I bought BBQ Nation voucher a month back and received instant cashback. And then I used those to buy BB voucher.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Nearbuy is better IMO.

1. The cashback has a validity but is not a voucher. So I can apply a coupon on my purchase in which I am using cashback. This is not valid for Little.
2. Customer support for Nearbuy was far far better. Not sure if anything improved on the little app’s side post the “acquisition” . Left little after a few bad experiences and no resolution.

Now nearbuy is also worst. They are copying little and giving discount coupons grin grin grin

Missing
Deal Newbie

Jo 250 ka voucher hai next deal per working hai kya bigbazaar ke egv per

Missing
Deal Newbie

Koi affilate batau nearbuy se coupen buy karna ka

Missing
suspended
vgcoolmale wrote:

Koi affilate batau nearbuy se coupen buy karna ka

Affiliate don’t know but pay with paytm to get extra 50 CASHBACK
First active offer for cashback

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
shivanshu.k507 wrote:

Now nearbuy is also worst. They are copying little and giving discount coupons grin grin grin

Oh. Haven’t use nearbuy in last 2 months. Maybe a recent development.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Nearbuy is better IMO.

Nearbuy has changed too in last few months. They now give vouchers which are nothing but promo codes and hence when you use them you cannot apply any other promo code. Previously you used to get credits and they allowed to use promo codes while utilising those credits. Party is over.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Nearbuy is better IMO.

Nearbuy has changed too in last few months. They now give vouchers which are nothing but promo codes and hence when you use them you cannot apply any other promo code. Previously you used to get credits and they allowed to use promo codes while utilising those credits. Party is over.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Can the cashback be afain used to buy big bazaar gvss?

Missing
Deal Cadet

pl help my BB given by little app is not working whom to contact

Missing
Deal Hunter
RockChap wrote:

Can the cashback be afain used to buy big bazaar gvss?

No

Missing
Deal Cadet

deal is good but better is to buy from nearbuy and get 1500 bb vouchers at 1150 rs only !! it around 23.5% cashback and cashbck can be used further ! just bought 500 rs 3 voucher at 10% cashback and paid through paytm offer !!

Missing
Deal Subedar

Is it over…promo invalid.

Missing