Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get Flat Rs 500 cashback on all bookings on Getmecab on no minimum booking amount

Get Flat Rs 500 cashback on all bookings on Getmecab on no minimum booking amount

323°
50% OFF 1000.0
Pro Community Angel
androgame

https://www.getmecab.com/offers/flat-rs-500-cas...
Code: FLAT500CB

Terms and Conditions

Get Flat Rs 500 cashback on your booking which shall be credited in your GetMeCab wallet.
Cashback for a ride is only credited after completion of that trip, and can not be availed during the same ride.
This Promotional Cashback for any trip is valid only for 45 days, from the time of completion of that trip.
Cashback can be used for payment while booking taxis only on GetMeCab, and is deducted against the total payable amount/advance amount, while booking the cab.
Cashback is only valid for online payment at GetMeCab, and can not be adjusted against the cash payable to the driver during your trip.
The offer is valid on all taxi bookings through GetMeCab website and mobile app.

Valid till 30 June

Expired
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If I go for rs 100 ride ,I will get 500 CB?

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Bro it’s only for outstation, and no T&C for using cb

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

And any hidden t and c for usage of CB?

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Good offer… last offer was till 15th May.
Where does it say 30th June now?

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Bro contacted CC through chat , their offers are like, first 45 days and then a 4-5 days gap
@Jammy

Link Copied

Reply me rage rage rage

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is the cash back obtained can be reedemed 100% or it would be applied to particular % like 20 etc plz reply

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
biggrin
replyuser
Click here to reply