473°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories

[OVER] Loot .. Intex 4.1 Computer M/M Speaker IT 3001 FMU Super @ 276

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 23 Votes: 23
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
404
2360
25
119 Comments  |  
62 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
134
3

bought one.

Nice find.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
226

Gone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448437066092
Deal Cadet
0
66
174
2

thanks bhai bought 3 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif mza aa gya

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
52
2,093
17211
490

+100 for the share https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4668
65

Order using same day deliver option if it is available. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Chigurh
Deal Cadet
2
204
480
8

Does this work on TV?

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252

Got 1 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Karma shared !

Giphy
Deal Hunter
246
12,424
34549
800

Shit, missed this awesome loot.

0% Cancellation chances as it was lightning deal.

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7420
37
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Shit, missed this awesome loot.

)% Cancellation chances as it was lightning deal.

+1

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252
@spuhere121 wrote:

thanks bhai bought 3 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif mza aa gya


How you got 3 , It was in lightening deal right ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

917503581858
Deal Subedar
6
232
1664
25

alert came at the right time. @billa ajith thank you for that
But still missed this amazing deal.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4668
65
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Shit, missed this awesome loot.

0% Cancellation chances as it was lightning deal.


Still can’t be sure amazon can do anything these day.

20151225101353
Deal Cadet
0
30
550
5

Wait list full

Ezgif 3062776848 1
Deal Captain
81
215
10122
151

Bought 1.. Thanks OP !!

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
401
@rajeevbhu wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

missed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


you sent the channel alert, still missed?


after saw 276 in deal page ,with out add to cart i came to sent alert….but internet problem…after 2 min delay, i sent alert and went to product page,it showing waiting list is full….nothing can do….but no use of this…already have f&d…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Chigurh
Deal Cadet
2
204
480
8

Brought one, will it work on TV? or only on the computer?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
212
0

Awesome deal but missed it by seconds https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
165
1610
29
@billa ajith wrote:

@rajeevbhu wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

missed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


you sent the channel alert, still missed?


after saw 276 in deal page ,with out add to cart i came to sent alert….but internet problem…after 2 min delay, i sent alert and went to product page,it showing waiting list is full….nothing can do….but no use of this…already have f&d…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Got alert But Missed.. Karmas 4 u https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
226
@billa ajith wrote:

@rajeevbhu wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

missed… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


you sent the channel alert, still missed?


after saw 276 in deal page ,with out add to cart i came to sent alert….but internet problem…after 2 min delay, i sent alert and went to product page,it showing waiting list is full….nothing can do….but no use of this…already have f&d…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Same happened to me .. Internet connection gone for few seconds!
Any how using F&D https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14520
193

Congrats for those who got https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif it will be delivered for sure

1935578242 boy13
Deal Subedar
3
210
1434
7

Nice share..vu

Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
3
35
1244
28

how can they sell product worth 2399 for just 276 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif do lightening deals have free shipping??

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14520
193
@jaguarfree wrote:

how can they sell product worth 2399 for just 276 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif do lightening deals have free shipping??


yup

Missing