Hotness LOOT...AC AT JUST 14299...

Hot Deal LOOT...AC AT JUST 14299...

456°
62% OFF 38000.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
LOOT...AC AT JUST 14299...
Deal Expired

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/marq-flipkart-1-ton-3...
MarQ by Flipkart 1 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC  – White MarQ by Flipkart 1 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC  – White

Use HDFC CARD AND GET IT FOR 14299

Expired over 1 year
17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

will it be good? looks like a decent one based on reviews apart from installation charges issues

Missing
Deal Cadet

ohh well.. i have seen the terrible quality of flipkart’s tablets, not sure about their air cons!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
kathiravankannan05748 wrote:

will it be good? looks like a decent one based on reviews apart from installation charges issues

Using it since last 7 months…And mo problem at all…It’s good deal

Missing
Deal Subedar

This year BBS is only about selling inhouse products.
Spent 30-50 crores on promotions & advertisements by paying to all top actors and sports celebrities.
Amazon spent nothing on stars and thus it has a lead over Flipkart.
I found nothing interesting and attractive in BBS comparing to Amazon GIF.
Finding the product under discount is difficult on Flipkart, but on amazon we know where to find it and how and when to grab it.
1 week duration will make the sale loosen its grip over customer as nobody will watch sale for 1 week.
Gradually , they make themselves busy in their routine work if they don’t find anything worthy today.

Missing
Deal Cadet
shaqib19 wrote:

Spent 30-50 crores on promotions & advertisements by paying to all top actors and sports celebrities.
Finding the product under discount is difficult on Flipkart, but on amazon we know where to find it and how and when to grab it.
1 week duration will make the sale loosen its grip over customer as nobody will watch sale for 1 week.
Gradually , they make themselves busy in their routine work if they don’t find anything worthy today.

Exactly…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
shaqib19 wrote:

NOT REARLLY .don’t know what your looking to buy.all large appliances are cheaper on [email protected] and more mobile deals.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

NOT REARLLY .don’t know what your looking to buy.all large appliances are cheaper on [email protected] and more mobile deals.

See, everyone is not looking flipkart for 40-50k gadgets. These things are purchased once in a 4-5 years only.
As a common person, we are always looking for discount on routine products or under budget like 1-2k.
Flipkart has invested huge money in Inhouse brand products and if these doesn’t sell then Flipkart would face a huge loss.
These flipkart product if doesn’t sold here can’t be sold in market like other brand products.
So you will see discount on either less popular brands or inhouse products.
We don’t want to buy flipkart products because it’s inferior in quality but still many of unaware buyer buys it because of cheap price and face trouble later due to quality issue.
Amazon has nothing to manufacture especially for India, they all import from USA. So, Amazon focuses on big brands and that’s why we buy all the year round and just a week from flipkart but still Flipkart has a much bigger brand value due to an Indian company.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Hdfc 2500 for For Flipkart Plus customers?

Missing
Deal Subedar

Dont buy shit,just because it is sold by flipkart…nowadays everyone is rebranding chinese stuff and dumping in indian market….especially tvs..

Missing
Deal Subedar
shaqib19 wrote:

even Amazon is doing same under their brand “Solimo”
Amazon will gonna launch 1 lakh inhouse products within 3 years
this is the future for both ( Flipkart Amazon)

Branded companies give less margins and both are bleeding so the idea is pretty simple, they have data they check which products are consumer buying and they start manufacturing these under their brand name

But you cant blame only these companies even offline retail giants are doing same
(Reliance, walmart and others)

Crushing local brands that’s it
After 2014 I have seen these things that even our government wants to destroy local brands ( Sirf Jahaj hi chalenge bhai log and kashtiyaan sab doob jaayengi)
this is true for every sector
power is going to consolidate to big brands and giants
check telecom sector only 3 or 4 players left
same thing is going in every sector wink

please handle my grammer stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
shaqib19 wrote:

Totally agree with you bro I m skeptical about bbd when I have seen celebrity ads

Missing
Deal Cadet
shaqib19 wrote:

Compare deeply man if you want to argue cause from smartphones till TV’s everything is cheaper on flipkart.
Lmao flipkart has more choices for tvs than amazon with good discounts too

Missing