Hotness Paytm: Buy Voucher worth Rs.1 And Get Rs.6 Cash...

Hot Deal Paytm: Buy Voucher worth Rs.1 And Get Rs.6 Cashback

753°
0
100% OFF 5.0
27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
56
20
0

Promocode ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
265
536
10

VU..FP deal hai …CB was instant..Cheers

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
paldeb wrote:

VU..FP deal hai …CB was instant..Cheers

Thanks

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
1550
14
paldeb wrote:

VU..FP deal hai …CB was instant..Cheers

Itni khushi smiley

Seems you booked audi by paying 5rs. Down payment stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
132
2

Whenever i open cashback for applying code, a white screen comes up with blank.. is this a bug in Paytm or any other dimer too are facing this?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562208/original/Screenshot_2019-04-24-09-46-36-242_net.one97.paytm.png?1556079412

Missing
Deal Cadet
265
536
10
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Itni khushi smiley

Seems you booked audi by paying 5rs. Down payment stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

ha ha ..iss mahengai ke zamane mai jo mila wahi sahi …Kash Audi ley patha flushed

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,126
56437
435

It never stopped I guess.

Have checked frequently to see if the amount has increased

Screenshot 2018 11 30 15 06 59 835 com.google.android.apps.docs
Deal Newbie
0
56
0

I am already use this offer

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Itni khushi smiley

Seems you booked audi by paying 5rs. Down payment stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Hahahhaa

Download
Shopping Friend
11
27298
431
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Hahahhaa

Bro was this stopped ?
I saw it yesterday itself and i think it was there before that as well
Kindly confirm

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro was this stopped ?
I saw it yesterday itself and i think it was there before that as well
Kindly confirm

Then it must have been running… I got a notification from paytm, may it was OOS previously & paytm must have restocked it & started giving notifications for the same… My bad if it’s not useful for others pray

Download
Shopping Friend
11
27298
431
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Then it must have been running… I got a notification from paytm, may it was OOS previously & paytm must have restocked it & started giving notifications for the same… My bad if it’s not useful for others pray

Its surely useful for many (who might have missed last post)
But was just confirming for the repost sake , as there is no confirmation , then this post would exist as per benefit of doubt

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
Rahul80 wrote:

I am already use this offer

Then wait for next month

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
Expand
androgame wrote:

Its surely useful for many (who might have missed last post)
But was just confirming for the repost sake , as there is no confirmation , then this post would exist as per benefit of doubt

Actually before posting i searched for it & wasn’t able to find it… May it was posted in month starting, so was unable to find the post… Could be a repost unamused

Img 20190408 220734
suspended
75
163
2

Upar wale se daro …chai ko coffee bnake mat pilao

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
1

No option for promo code

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
thewinner wrote:

No option for promo code

Try in App

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
1

Still no option

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
thewinner wrote:

Still no option

Instructions for App-

Can u see this

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562659/original/IMG_20190426_200622.jpg?1556289534

If u can click it, then it will go to this page

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562660/original/IMG_20190426_200529.jpg?1556289570
click on this…. Voila… Done

F16
Tech Guru
932
3264
120
sgpgdk482 wrote:

Whenever i open cashback for applying code, a white screen comes up with blank.. is this a bug in Paytm or any other dimer too are facing this?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562208/original/Screenshot_2019-04-24-09-46-36-242_net.one97.paytm.png?1556079412

I can get to the payment page and its blank on 2 different phones.. So I cant get offers like this. It only started happening like a few weeks ago. On 2 other older phones no problem.. Whats weird the 2 that don’t work are A7 and A8 cup cores and Android 7 and Android 8.

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
Expand
alienteck wrote:

I can get to the payment page and its blank on 2 different phones.. So I cant get offers like this. It only started happening like a few weeks ago.

May be u need to update app flushed

F16
Tech Guru
932
3264
120
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

May be u need to update app flushed

Lol would I be a tech guru if I had not done all that? I remember some months ago that there was break when you went between paytm app and the financial side of it. But they fixed that now and it seemed to broken some things. Someone like me could break into it and do some naughty things so I was worried and did not leave much money on there because of it..

Every break is usually due to an interface issue like this.. Like how you can decrypt DVD’s or watch HDMI on multiple screens and even be able to record HDMI signals.. etc..

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1884
28
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Lol would I be a tech guru if I had not done all that? I remember some months ago that there was break when you went between paytm app and the financial side of it. But they fixed that now and it seemed to broken some things. Someone like me could break into it and do some naughty things so I was worried and did not leave much money on there because of it..

Every break is usually due to an interface issue like this.. Like how you can decrypt DVD’s or watch HDMI on multiple screens and even be able to record HDMI signals.. etc..

pray sorry for telling such petty things which usually Customer cares says stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
132
2
Expand
alienteck wrote:

I can get to the payment page and its blank on 2 different phones.. So I cant get offers like this. It only started happening like a few weeks ago. On 2 other older phones no problem.. Whats weird the 2 that don’t work are A7 and A8 cup cores and Android 7 and Android 8.

Same here..

Missing