Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery

error!! in bigbasket PayTM offer

705°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13

Guys, those who had already funded their bigbasket wallet or bought items on 31st march can also avail 20% cashback offer again!! I did it ang got cash back 2nd time.
www.bigbask...om
www.pay...om
However as per tnc offer was valid only once, but I got cash back instantly.

47 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13

I did 1 mistake, loaded less amount and got less CB, but all of you must try with full amount i.e. Rs.750/-

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
91

Vu + 💥💥💥 LIGHTNING 💥💥💥 Alert sent bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Appriciate it FOR SHARING GREAT DEAL

*

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@priyankaagrawal77274 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@priyankaagrawal77274 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@priyankaagrawal77274 wrote:

wat to do??
adding money in bigbasket or anything else??

Adding

and what I can do with bb wallet??
can I transfer it in other recharge wallet or something else??
Welcome To Moon
srry I didn’t got u
I also Didn’t Get You

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0

I mean may I use bigbasket wallet money to transfer in other wallets lyk freecharge or mobikwik or olaa…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
119
2

guys who are looting this deal please explain this offer to newbies like me please

Missing
Deal Captain
15
968
8698
39
@priyankaagrawal77274 wrote:

I mean may I use bigbasket wallet money to transfer in other wallets lyk freecharge or mobikwik or olaa…

you can only spend it on bigbasket order

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735
@ravi.obra123 wrote:

guys who are looting this deal please explain this offer to newbies like me please


There is no loot here. Horribly wrong usage of the term by OP.

@priyankaagrawal77274 wrote:

I mean may I use bigbasket wallet money to transfer in other wallets lyk freecharge or mobikwik or olaa…

No, BigBasket has a closed wallet, which means you can only spend the wallet money to buy things on BigBasket if they are operational in your city.

Nkp new release wallpapers 2
Deal Cadet
2
103
690
25

worked for me .. received cb 2nd time

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13
@DealSeeker wrote:

@ravi.obra123 wrote:

guys who are looting this deal please explain this offer to newbies like me please


There is no loot here. Horribly wrong usage of the term by OP.

@priyankaagrawal77274 wrote:

I mean may I use bigbasket wallet money to transfer in other wallets lyk freecharge or mobikwik or olaa…

No, BigBasket has a closed wallet, which means you can only spend the wallet money to buy things on BigBasket if they are operational in your city.

Its loot because offer was valid for only one time during offer period i.e. 31 Mar to 3 April. But I got cash back second time, in same account (PayTM by using it in same a/c of bigbasket).

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13
@jainpratik092 wrote:

how is it a loot?? 😏


Get cash back of Rs.150/- second time if you have already availed it before. Was mentioned for 1 time only but its an error at PayTM side.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
@freekachandan wrote:

@jainpratik092 wrote:

how is it a loot?? 😏


Get cash back of Rs.150/- second time if you have already availed it before. Was mentioned for 1 time only but its an error at PayTM side.


App or web?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
@yaswanth458 wrote:

worked for me .. received cb 2nd time


app or web

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735
@freekachandan wrote:

Its loot because offer was valid for only one time during offer period i.e. 31 Mar to 3 April. But I got cash back second time, in same account (PayTM by using it in same a/c of bigbasket).


That does not make it a loot!

The applicability of the word “loot” is subjective. But, for BigBasket, 20% cashback on grocery is a regularly repeated event. Paytm will likely officially renew this cashback multiple times during this month as they have been doing for the last several months. Moreover, Payzapp is offering 25% cashback every Thursday (200 CB on 800 limited to two times per Payzapp account). So I do not plan to utilize the Paytm cashback offer even once.

You have called it a “loot” just because it worked another time in contradiction to the official T&Cs. Let me be clear, I am not saying this is a bad deal, but your discovery that the cashback comes/came a second time in the same Paytm account certainly doesn’t deserve the tag of a “loot”.

Tenor
Deal Subedar
4
209
1342
23
@DealSeeker wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

Its loot because offer was valid for only one time during offer period i.e. 31 Mar to 3 April. But I got cash back second time, in same account (PayTM by using it in same a/c of bigbasket).


That does not make it a loot!

The applicability of the word “loot” is subjective. But, for BigBasket, 20% cashback on grocery is a regularly repeated event. Paytm will likely officially renew this cashback multiple times during this month as they have been doing for the last several months. Moreover, Payzapp is offering 25% cashback every Thursday (200 CB on 800 limited to two times per Payzapp account). So I do not plan to utilize the Paytm cashback offer even once.

You have called it a “loot” just because it worked another time in contradiction to the official T&Cs. Let me be clear, I am not saying this is a bad deal, but your discovery that the cashback comes/came a second time in the same Paytm account certainly doesn’t deserve the tag of a “loot”.


Well said.
Here no one is limited to single paytm acc , min 4-5.
Not a gud loot, when compared to 2 times payzapp 25% CB offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
185
658
28

Be aware that paytm can even negate/deduct from your balances in you account , though i haven’t got twice c/b https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
25
896
3902
39

Off topic. I am facing totally new issue. While placing order of 1000 i am applying 200 rs of code so amount goes to 800 but while selection of paytm as payment on paytm page amount is changing again to 1000. Anyone facing same issue or am i doing something wrong.

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13
@whitewalkers wrote:

Off topic. I am facing totally new issue. While placing order of 1000 i am applying 200 rs of code so amount goes to 800 but while selection of paytm as payment on paytm page amount is changing again to 1000. Anyone facing same issue or am i doing something wrong.


Many a times happened with me too. Note- some coupons are not valid on ghee and oil purchases.

I removed these items (oil & ghee) but they didn’t confirm the coupon again. My BBSBI250 was wasted in this kind of problem.

Missing