Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
LOOT FAST SMART BAND EFFECTIVELY FREE + (300RS AMAZON PAY FOR new fashion users)

LOOT FAST SMART BAND EFFECTIVELY FREE + (300RS AMAZON PAY FOR new fashion users)

718°
Deal Subedar
Harshdeep_Si...

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T86C12F/ref=cm_sw_r...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/571383/medium/Screenshot_20190620-084738.png?1561001433 GUYS THEY REMOVED 80% COUPON….OVER NOW

Expired
76 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i got 2 smart band + 475rs extra Amazon pay FREE from 2 accounts

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

???

View 7 more replies
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Lol 5k

Link Copied

80% + 1000rs cashback for all users

View 9 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please explain, how??

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

no coupon for me

Link Copied

over

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Checked 2 accounts getting not getting 80% off coupon anyone got ?

Link Copied

over now…you are late

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone got extra…can u plz send one for me by address change.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is a gamble being played by the non prime sellers. Who would like to exploit the most on the fact that amazon gives cashback on the price before coupon and intentionally inflating it to bigger price and giving as product specific promo code discount.

Link Copied

that deal was for all users

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to apply 80%code

Link Copied

over

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Missed again

Link Copied

@LilRoot @Nigel @rcduke @bumblefoot please mark this post as expired because 80% coupon is removed

Link Copied

@LilRoot this deal is live again

Link Copied

Anyone’s band shipped?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

yes,.. today got a message that it is shipped.. want too see status about other dimers who ordered this.. anyone’s else shipped??

View 13 more replies
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

My order is just shipped and got 200 compensation grinning grinning grinning. Let see they will deliver or not

Link Copied

i also got 200 compensation after order delivered blush

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

mine still not shipped and whats this compensation of Rs 200? I haven’t received any email regarding this.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

for those who are facing problems with charging & device follow these steps..

• check if any external/physical damage.
  • sometimes the electronic devices which has battery inbuilt comes without charge. So you have to keep the device to full charge for first time only (as of 2~4 hours for mobile phones with battery of 3000mAh~5000mAh). So here this device/band comes with 80mAh~120mAh, you have to charge it for full approx for 10mins(for 2A charger), 20mins(for 1A charger) & more then 30mins for 500mA charger & so on.. But don’t use more then 2Amps charger, that can damage your band.
  • While charging, if it shows no screen/display don’t come to the conclusion directly as the product is faulty. This happens when the battery is completely drained out or it is not at all charged when product is packed at factory. So let it charge for few mins, & then remove it from charger outlet & try to switch it on.
  • If still the device is not switching on, then try to diagnose it with plugging into computer usb port. Any fault it might be, the computer should detect the device under device manager. if it doesn’t gets detected then it’s time to return/replace the product.

There are many videos on youtube regarding this replica band, try searching “m3 band” on youtube if you need a guide to operate it..

PS: this is cheap Chinese product, they claim many features in it. As i said earlier don’t expect much from this. & it doesn’t comes with IP67/IP65 water proof, so don’t try to test it under water.

Link Copied

What is app name through which it can be paired and configured?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Compensation for which reason bro? rolleyes
I have purchased it and had 1000 cashback, its’s the same deal right??

Link Copied

compensation for not getting product delivered but received both laughing

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Did not get charger.. Its not charging with pc nor normal charger adaptor…..any wayy to get “replacement” instead of refund?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

May be you are plugging wrong to charger

replyuser
Click here to reply