GROFERS 30% CASHBACK

GROFERS 30% CASHBACK

Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
700
30% OFF 1000.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
184
0
Grofers Coupons
Deal Expired

GROFERS 30 % CASHBACK +1% CASHBACK VIA UDIO CARD, Promo code :- SPECIAL30

https://grofer...m/

FPD Suggested By > rohankhona , DealSeeker , mgrbuy , Lala , axen89 , avgn , A2Zdeals ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Grofers.
  2. Promo code :- SPECIAL30
  3. Max Rs 300
58 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17011
144

Working
Max 300

@avgn

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
16
25
4006
31

Is this code valid at all stores?

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17011
144
sing wrote:

Is this code valid at all stores?

Working on Woohoo store also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Tried for Lifestyle Gift Card, showing 300 cashback on 1000
@avgn
@billa ajith
@DealSeeker

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
6
28
5138
48

Good find…+12KG

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
80
0

Not valid on ghee

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72

is this working on fruits and veggies….

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17011
144
desidude2013 wrote:

is this working on fruits and veggies….

YES

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10

vu and kg to u bro….!

and suggested

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17011
144
jainchiragjain1994817 wrote:
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Update main post with :
1. Link to App or website address
2. Mention No Minimum order & Maximum Cashback 300
3. Mention applicable on All Stores including Fruits & Veggies, Woohoo Gift Card store but not applicable on Ghee

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@A2Zdeals wrote:

NO MINIMUM

What is whoo?…

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Update main post with :
1. Link to App or website address
2. Mention No Minimum order & Maximum Cashback 300
3. Mention applicable on All Stores including Fruits & Veggies, Woohoo Gift Card store but not applicable on Ghee

@Nigel

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17011
144
Lala wrote:

What is whoo?…

I thought Lala knows everything https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Woohoo is an app by Qwiksilver the gift card seller
now they are on Grofers too

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Working on Woohoo store also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Tried for Lifestyle Gift Card, showing 300 cashback on 1000
@avgn
@billa ajith
@DealSeeker

They can also deny for cashback….. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@A2Zdeals wrote:

I thought Lala knows everything https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Woohoo is an app by Qwiksilver the gift card seller
now they are on Grofers too

I know but no use for me….

No good voucher r there

Hi
Deal Subedar
3
284
2458
87

Nice deal…. VUnS.. Ordered some groceries.

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@mgrbuy wrote:

Nice deal…. VUnS.. Ordered some groceries.

Buy whole store

Missing