Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
{Loot} Order products worth Rs 100 and get chocolates worth Rs 500 for free at Bigbasket (only for Bangalore customers)

{Loot} Order products worth Rs 100 and get chocolates worth Rs 500 for free at Bigbasket (only for Bangalore customers)

83% OFF 600.0
Deal Cadet
viksard

New promotion at Bigbasket, which appears more as a pricing issue.

Order products worth Rs 100 and get a 750 gm jar of chocolates worth Rs 500 for free at bigbasket.com

http://www.bigbasket.com/promo/diwali-dhamaka/s...

Use the link of free product to reach the deal, as the above link is not taking to correct destination
http://www.bigbasket.com/pd/800021886/shivtat-a...
(Please remove the desidime referral link from the web address that adds up automatically for reaching the correct destination. Can’t get any other way)

Have not used the products, so can’t comment on quality. But it is available only for delivery at an address in Bangalore.
So loot it till this is available, as bigbasket is known for honoring its promotions

Expired
11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to do it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

dude please post a screenshot. the link leads to nowhere. wonderful offer though.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@sharath2k2 wrote:

dude please post a screenshot. the link leads to nowhere. wonderful offer though.

Yeah.. cant find it and pls explain a bit on how to do it in the app? Waiting

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

copy paste the link, remove redirection url.
someone pls rate the product if they receive. i doubt if the candy bottle is really uuorth 500.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i dont think it is worth the money. that jar is only of sugar candies. no candy costs that much. i believe it is some 200 rs candy jar that is jacked up to 500. anyway worth it if you eat that sugar candy not otherwise.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Search for “shivtat chocolate”. You will get the offer.

What is Dugan candy means?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Oops.. What does sugar candy means?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@aapkaraghu wrote:

Got it. Thanks.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@aapkaraghu wrote:

that toffee which you get as a change

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
@sharath2k2 wrote:

i dont think it is worth the money. that jar is only of sugar candies. no candy costs that much. i believe it is some 200 rs candy jar that is jacked up to 500. anyway worth it if you eat that sugar candy not otherwise.

+1

Those who are having difficulty opening the link posted by OP may want to look directly at the free product: http://www.bigbasket.com/pd/800021886/shivtat-a...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@jitz wrote:

@aapkaraghu wrote:

yes.

replyuser
Click here to reply