Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

loot??Suspense Men's Solid Casual shirts pack(up to 93% off)

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Flipkart logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
26 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193

KJed

Avas
Deal Subedar
0
71
1274
16

No suspense, it’s not a LOOT https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@rajeevbhu wrote:

No suspense, it’s not a LOOT https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

5 Shirts not bad at this price.
now oos

917503581858
Deal Subedar
6
231
1640
24

I could not understand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
61
1168
10

Working only for S & L sizes of one particular combo..

1904133
Deal Subedar
2
0
1023
15
@dealshunter wrote:

Working only for S & L sizes of one particular combo..


not working
Link plz

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136
@mackmad wrote:

I could not understand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Sorry, the same was available at 364 rs earlier now back at normal price.

Got OOS, was in stock when alert was sent alert in hurry, even pack was written as lack while sending alert.

ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
61
1168
10
@srt_10 wrote:


@dealshunter wrote:

Working only for S & L sizes of one particular combo..


not working
Link plz

All gone I Guess

Eagle
Deal Cadet
1
84
394
5

if it is five quantity the price is worth loot if it is 3 quantity the price not worth, quality is average dont go for it

1904133
Deal Subedar
2
0
1023
15

In cart price r changing

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136

2 t-shirts pack still available- size L selection directly. @mackmad

Still in stock https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

South park avatar
Deal Subedar
8
82
1772
27

Check reviews before ordering

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@rbx007 wrote:

Check reviews before ordering

Mixed reviews. But okay in 370 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif . good for gifting

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@karansaxena wrote:

2 t-shirts pack still available- size L selection directly. @mackmad

Still in stock https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

What was the price?

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136
@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

2 t-shirts pack still available- size L selection directly. @mackmad

Still in stock https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

What was the price?


374 rs, bought 3 tshirts pack just now, all are at same price https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Logo
Deal Cadet
3
171
500
9

vu.

Thumbimgcrop 1474898653876
Deal Cadet
0
62
128
4

Are these worthy?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
649
4070
82

whats the loot in this

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@desidude2013 wrote:

whats the loot in this

5 Shirts were available @374 & 2-3 shirts pack also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
649
4070
82
@KuttaJi wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

whats the loot in this

5 Shirts were available @374 & 2-3 shirts pack also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


oh now its over i added 5 different shirts in the cart price shows as above 2000
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
56
32
2

My all orders cancelled

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
56
32
2

My all orders cancelled

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136

All orders cancelled, need party from those who missed this deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193

Mine too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Eagle
Deal Cadet
1
84
394
5

now a days no one posting good deals in desidime and visitors increased 80% and good deals decreased 80% even visitors so many following

Missing