Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
LOOT- WD 2TB at 2800

LOOT- WD 2TB at 2800

68% OFF 8650.0
Deal Cadet
VillageDude

Removed

Admin Note :- New seller & Seller is not shipping product.

Expired
14 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

but now 6895/-

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Click on offers from!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

These are fraud sellers. Dont waste money. You can get refund but its little cumbersome

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The more discount, they provide, the more fishy, things get!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Order will be cancelled

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Avoid.

If you prepay, they will cancel the order.
If you opt for COD, they will cheat you. They will deliver a fake and cancel the order as soon as the package got delivered.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Scam

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1.5TB available for only 1900

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes order will get cancelled

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I myself ordered Seagate 1.5tb hardisk by seller delhi_zones . After 3-4 days amazon send me message that your order is cancelled as seller can’t ship the item

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

To be on safer side opt for prepaid. Seller uses Amazon data for COD orders and sends it scrap product through private courier instead of sending it through Amazon.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Beware of these fraud seller, he collected data n tried to send it by 2 couriers, 1st product goes Delhi to Surat, then surat it will courier to buyers , for my case even the delhivery guys canceled the delivery at their end coz of these fraud parcel, even courier guy informed me, about this type of cheating, beware of these biz, even cod cop cop

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhaiyyo mat krna… Fraud seller sala… Amazon se order cancel ho jata hai.. Or picker technologies ke name se shipment aati…package ka weight aprox 50 se 60 gram ka hai… Fraud macha rkkha… Courier wala ne khud se kaha ki mat lo sir iske bahur case aun chuka hun

replyuser
Click here to reply