Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB (Jet Black)

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB (Jet Black)

215°
23% OFF 92000.0
Deal Brigadier
sANyAmG

https://paytm.com/shop/p/apple-iphone-7-plus-25...

seller –
Switch to Apple

Use promocode – A9KUse Promocode A9K and Get Rs 9000 Cashback. (Max 1 order per user). COD option not available on applying this Promocode.

1 year manufacturer warranty on phone & 6 months on in-box accessories

see pc

h4.

Expired

Deal Wiki

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu for effort and price gap…

I totally am appalled how much money people waste to buy such phones.. When u can just get a much better premium phone with SD card with whatever space u need

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

It depends on ones usage. I fail to understand how people outrightly discard iPhones purely on price. If it doesn’t make sense I wonder how apple was able to sell 800 million+ devices till date. In fact, no other model till date could sell or defeat iphone (comparing in the same year of launch) by number of units sold.

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

If someone is serious to use a 256gb iphone I recommend looking into used phones on olx too. The resale value of iPhones this year are absolutely low.

To give you a fair idea, I got a 7 months old iphone 7 plus 256gb purchased in US for 52k. Accessories untouched and unused.

iPhones used to retain their price right until the next model was unveiled but lately the prices are crashing horribly pushing the resale value too low.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

replyuser
Click here to reply