190°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste Saver Pack - 200 g + 100 g

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 10
87
30% OFF 124.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Ethical hacking for the security of computer systems
Deal Subedar
2
167
1004
18
Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste Saver Pack - 200 g + 100 g
Deal Expired

LOWEST EVER ~ Colgate Active Salt Toothpaste Saver Pack – 200 g + 100 g @87₹ Only

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370023/medium/35523781481009371_7.jpg?1481009371

MAX ORDER QTY : 2

Grab fast before price hike

Link :- http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00I...PQ

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.
  2. Buy now for Rs87.

Features

Power of salt and minerals
Fights hidden germs to give you healthy gums and stronger teeth
Refreshing mint taste
Colgate – No. 1 brand recommended by dentists and Oral Care Professional Brand Recommendation Study conducted by IPSOS in May 2015

Price Comparison

https://www.snapdeal.com/product/colgate-active...

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
56
62
4898
54

thanks op https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif !! bought 1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif my previous toothpaste was stolen https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
107
75
32316
1033
@mr.hunt wrote:

thanks op https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif !! bought 1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif my previous toothpaste was stolen https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


staying at hostel .. huh !!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
56
62
4898
54
@no fpd wrote:

@mr.hunt wrote:

thanks op https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif !! bought 1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif my previous toothpaste was stolen https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


staying at hostel .. huh !!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


yeah https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1

now i can say kya apkai tooothpaste mai namak hai?hhann g han

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
1
32428
291

https://i.imgur.com/x0ENPpw.jpg

Ab mere bhi toothpaste mein Namak hoga.
T : Now my Toothpaste will also have Salt.
Bought two. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
113
786
14
@Plato wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/x0ENPpw.jpg

Which location?
mine shows Sept 5th

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
228
@Plato wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/x0ENPpw.jpg

Ab mere bhi toothpaste mein Namak hoga.
T : Now my Toothpaste will also have Salt.
Bought two. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



How do people even use Colgate? Yuck!

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
1
32428
291
@jainashish85 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/x0ENPpw.jpg

Which location?
mine shows Sept 5th


Wagah Border.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@Magus wrote:

@Plato wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/x0ENPpw.jpg

Ab mere bhi toothpaste mein Namak hoga.
T : Now my Toothpaste will also have Salt.
Bought two. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



How do people even use Colgate? Yuck!

Baba Ji’s Fan Spotted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
228
@Plato wrote:

@jainashish85 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/x0ENPpw.jpg

Which location?
mine shows Sept 5th


Wagah Border.



This side or that side? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
1
32428
291

Hope to get Long Expiry products

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
228
@Plato wrote:

Hope to get Long Expiry products



Long expired? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
1
32428
291
@Magus wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Hope to get Long Expiry products



Long expired? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Got it. Expiry is May 2018

Earth
Deal Newbie
0
55
44
0

its 94 rs now..

Missing