Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
LG G6 4GB RAM | 64GB | Black

LG G6 4GB RAM | 64GB | Black

561°
39% OFF 55000.0
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Best mobile

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Very good price

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VU.
Great price. Almost same as OnePlus 5.
I like G6 more than 5 because of its new design, display, wireless charging and water resistance.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Wow killer pricing. Would take this over OP5.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeah now we’re talking..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

2 days still not shipped sigh but he posted new G6 listing with more available since the previous listing of platinum g6 got “sold out”
Seller hasn’t responded after 2 full days after a query either. Lovely.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Patience is virtue https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Usually power sellers ship same day, there will be a unexpected delay sometimes may be intentional too as they have 5 days to ship the product from transaction date

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got a faulty unit after waiting so many days. It was sealed and everything, but trying to enable the HiFi dac, it just starts hissing and making weird noises and no music. I tried using the same headphones at a store’s G6 and it works fine there. So it’s definitely a problem with the one I received from this eBay guy. What should I do?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Well under the eBay Guarantee,
There is a huge technicality
Non eligible includes:
“Technical defects in products which have a valid Manufacturer’s Warranty or Third Party Warranty (to know more about different type of warranties click here)”

With this, they can practically not help in most criteria!!!! Wonderful first week I probably have to get it serviced.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just to document my journey:
Found phone number at the very bottom of Ebay listing since no response over messages. Thankfully seller picked up, told me he requires a Dead on Arrival certificate from LG SErvice Center and phone to be shipped to him before he can send a new one.
Went to service centre, asked for DoA certificate, they said they couldn’t do it due to some technical points (can’t find shop registered where I bought this or something like that), called eBay seller right there and asked him to talk to service, they comminuicated, the seller told them some other name registered (which is nowhere on the bill) with this LG was able to proceed, then thankfully LG gave me an option of getting the set replaced with a new one at the service centre itself or to take the certificate and send to the seller. Obviously chose the former so I don’t have to send a phone and pay with my own money, also service center might take less time than, me getting the approved DoA certificate (1-2 days) + shipping phone there (2-3? Days) + him shipping it back (3-4 days), might still take a week though, but way less hassle from my end.
Thank God LG service is great at least where I live!

replyuser
Click here to reply