205°
Hyundai MPB 50W Ultra Slim Portable 5000 mAh Po...

Hyundai MPB 50W Ultra Slim Portable 5000 mAh Power Bank (White, Lithium Polymer)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 4
  • Better price elsewhere : 3
  • Other reasons : 1
449
78% OFF 1999.0
Flipkart logo
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,147
35,489
62391
641
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Fireworks animated gif 23
Deal Captain
114
5,958
9242
101

Cool offer

Missing
suspended
1
121
406
6

Flipkart selling Hyundai MPB Power Bank 5000 mAh Rs.449, 10400 mAh Rs. 799 only. Make cart value above 500 to avoid shipping Rs. 40 or subscribe for Flipkart First membership at Rs. 500 for 1 year to get free shipping.

https://www.flipkart.com/hyundai-mpb-50w-ultra-...

https://www.flipkart.com/hyundai-mpb-100w-10400...

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0

Cool offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
160
262
4

All dimer making this deal fpd
Can someone explain me
U can get ipro,lenovo, and ambrane also
Same price range..and even cheaper than this when offer comes
For 5000 mah it’s regular price for me
In my opinion it’s useless fpd
It is happen because some friends of rajrock is supporting him
I am not against op.I JUST shared my opinion. If this deal was posted by newbie than it will get vote down.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
160
262
4
aditaya4201568 wrote:

All dimer making this deal fpd
Can someone explain me
U can get ipro,lenovo, and ambrane also
Same price range..and even cheaper than this when offer comes
For 5000 mah it’s regular price for me
In my opinion it’s useless fpd
It is happen because some friends of rajrock is supporting him
I am not against op.I JUST shared my opinion. If this deal was posted by newbie than it will get vote down.

Hit likes guys if you think some of dimer just making fpd deal of each other.
False appreciation of fake deal which is useless. And making fool newuser

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14520
193
aditaya4201568 wrote:

All dimer making this deal fpd
Can someone explain me
U can get ipro,lenovo, and ambrane also
Same price range..and even cheaper than this when offer comes
For 5000 mah it’s regular price for me
In my opinion it’s useless fpd
It is happen because some friends of rajrock is supporting him
I am not against op.I JUST shared my opinion. If this deal was posted by newbie than it will get vote down.

Deal is no more deal, it is just getting promoted because its cheaper than last fpd .👷

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
160
262
4
Expand
Amolverma.6 wrote:

Deal is no more deal, it is just getting promoted because its cheaper than last fpd .👷

Last fpd was also useless
And promoted due to some good dimer beacuse they are friends
That’s why vote down

Nixwln0
Deal Captain
64
4,214
7308
84

vu
alert send
@rajrocks

Img 20140213 115924
Deal Cadet
0
95
116
0

Never knew Hyundai made powerbanks 😂

Rewinf time
Admin
2
242
5536
89
michael.anish620 wrote:

Never knew Hyundai made powerbanks 😂

Can charge electric vehicles with them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Still in stock for Rs. 449 if you guys want to grab and brag about having a Hyundai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
160
262
4
Expand
TrickyTimer wrote:

Can charge electric vehicles with them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Still in stock for Rs. 449 if you guys want to grab and brag about having a Hyundai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

It will be there in furture also and price will go down 30-40 rupees next few days. A good dimer will post again that last fpd was 449 and new price .* .
Some friend will like it and make it fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Rewinf time
Admin
2
242
5536
89
Expand
aditaya4201568 wrote:

It will be there in furture also and price will go down 30-40 rupees next few days. A good dimer will post again that last fpd was 449 and new price .* .
Some friend will like it and make it fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hyundai price is gone up to Rs. 499, can still buy it if you guys want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing