Luzon Dzire Wp-21 Aquagrand Plus Water Purifier...

Luzon Dzire Wp-21 Aquagrand Plus Water Purifier Ro+Uv+Uf+Tds Controller With 12 Ltrs Storage Tank (White)

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
600
Untitled
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
51

http://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B00ZL450Z...

May be Price error

Not amazon fullified

32 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
79
2,737
13446
93

No COD. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Subedar
11
48
1840
48

No cod
New seller

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

ordered one fingers crossed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448897137078
Deal Cadet
0
50
188
5

+300 delivery

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
165
1592
29

99% will be cancelled since its a new seller & noot amaozn fulfilled, Went upto payment page then cancelled the order.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
138
206
21

Bought. Lets see. but its not flipkart :-p

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
62
1270
10

Why not mention the price in the title/post? Will save on unnecessary click/

Images %286%29
Deal Subedar
11
48
1840
48

Half of the people are only ordering to get compensation from amazon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
339
15,236
34667
300

No compensation no delivery time waste.. njoi sunday dont go for spam deals.

Chigurh
Deal Cadet
2
204
456
8
@Vikings wrote:

Half of the people are only ordering to get compensation from amazon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Can u tell me how to get it? i have had many cancelled orders from amazon and not got compensation even once… if cannot be shared here just pm me pls.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
128
2

Brought one

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
711

Check the reviews! Do NOT waste your time or money.

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
319
11,147
35450
287

98 available in stock
Cancellation 99.9%

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59
@rgks wrote:


@Vikings wrote:

Half of the people are only ordering to get compensation from amazon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Can u tell me how to get it? i have had many cancelled orders from amazon and not got compensation even once… if cannot be shared here just pm me pls.

pm me too if you get it

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
@Cherry wrote:

@rgks wrote:


@Vikings wrote:

Half of the people are only ordering to get compensation from amazon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Can u tell me how to get it? i have had many cancelled orders from amazon and not got compensation even once… if cannot be shared here just pm me pls.

pm me too if you get it
Pm too pls

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
4

i have ordered 1 … will i get my money back if they cancel the order

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
78
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

98 available in stock
Cancellation 99.9%


Cancellation 200%

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
1
103
928
7

Seeing d reviews, Feels like not buying even on loot price. Guys just ignore this deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0

I had ordered… One…lets see… If they deliver.. ….. Good… If not .. They cancel… They send the money back

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
4

I just got a call from the seller requesting to send a mail for cancelling the item….what next

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
13
1
2869
23
@jijavinod wrote:

I just got a call from the seller requesting to send a mail for cancelling the item….what next


me too yarr what to do now ?? any 1 suggest pls [ No from which I recv. call 011-45578034 ]

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
398

Don’t buy….from yesterday onwards fake sellers started to create accounts for 1000rs Amazon gv

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
404
2360
25
@MayankG101 wrote:

@jijavinod wrote:

I just got a call from the seller requesting to send a mail for cancelling the item….what next


me too yarr what to do now ?? any 1 suggest pls [ No from which I recv. call 011-45578034 ]


Send the mail..:-}

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252
@billa ajith wrote:

Don’t buy….from yesterday onwards fake sellers started to create accounts for 1000rs Amazon gv


Now a days only Fk is delivering p.e products and sometimes even SD but Amazon , No way https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7324
37
@Beinghuman wrote:


@billa ajith wrote:

Don’t buy….from yesterday onwards fake sellers started to create accounts for 1000rs Amazon gv


Now a days only Fk is delivering p.e products and sometimes even SD but Amazon , No way https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

The seller is calling the people to cancel the orders.
If he had done it intentionally (because many products at same price) , then should we cancel the order after receiving the call?

P.S. If seller is genuine, I will definitely cancel it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
"@billa ajith":http://www.desidime.com/users/180211 wrote:

Don’t buy….from yesterday onwards fake sellers started to create accounts for 1000rs Amazon gv

is there any offers for seller, how Rs 1000 gv

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
398
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

"@billa ajith":http://www.desidime.com/users/180211 wrote:

Don’t buy….from yesterday onwards fake sellers started to create accounts for 1000rs Amazon gv

is there any offers for seller, how Rs 1000 gv

http://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fre...

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
592
66

recd call from seller requesting to cancel the order as there was price mistake.

Missing