Hotness Magicpin - place order for essentials & get 50%...

Hot Deal Magicpin - place order for essentials & get 50% discount upto ₹250 (STILL WORKING on 1st May)

438°
Missing
Deal Subedar
869
1199
7

http://magic...in
Place order for essentials and get 50% discount upto ₹250 (still working Today as well, 1st May 2020). Use code MGORDER

Check the notifications section in magicpin app to find this offer. Click on that to go to the offer page.

Please update your app to see this feature of placing essentials order via Magicpin


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/614954/original/Screenshot_20200430-160304.png?1588243050

Expiring In 5 days
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1349
24

Can you find store offer is available but no stores sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
869
1199
7
popeyethedimer wrote:

Can you find store offer is available but no stores sweat_smile

In my area many stores available bro blush

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1349
24
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

In my area many stores available bro blush

Great bro enjoy vu

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7535
119

not there for mumbai

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2314
19

Not available in my area also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
195
21

Many stores showing here in Bangalore but how to order as there is no list of products available in the store nor prices.

Missing
Deal Subedar
869
1199
7
aiman wrote:

Many stores showing here in Bangalore but how to order as there is no list of products available in the store nor prices.

U have to type the product name and add. Post that  place the order. After sometime store should confirm your order and final amount. At this stage u need to apply the coupon code and make payment. Hope it helps

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
87
4128
30

Vu+kg

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7535
119

when ever this gets available for mumbai please update

Missing
Deal Subedar
293
2625
90

Did anyone got delivery? I have ordered n paid around 1hr back. Still it’s showing assigning delivery..

Missing
Deal Subedar
869
1199
7
mgr wrote:

Did anyone got delivery? I have ordered n paid around 1hr back. Still it’s showing assigning delivery..

There must be a contact number of the store from where u have ordered, call them up and check

Missing
Deal Subedar
293
2625
90
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

There must a contact number of the store from where u have ordered, call th up and check

Yes, they are telling waiting for magipin delivery executive..

Missing
Deal Subedar
869
1199
7
Expand
mgr wrote:

Yes, they are telling waiting for magipin delivery executive..

Don’t worry u will get the delivery, though it might get delayed

Missing
Deal Subedar
293
2625
90
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

Don’t worry u will get the delivery, though it might get delayed

Did u ordered earlier? Is it delivered by magic pin executive or that shop person?

Missing
Deal Subedar
869
1199
7
Expand
mgr wrote:

Did u ordered earlier? Is it delivered by magic pin executive or that shop person?

My order delivered, did not check whether he was magicpin executive or from shop

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
87
4128
30
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

My order delivered, did not check whether he was magicpin executive or from shop

They have a tie up with rapido or dunzo delivery partner

Missing
Analyst
2,860
4190
38
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

U have to type the product name and add. Post that  place the order. After sometime store should confirm your order and final amount. At this stage u need to apply the coupon code and make payment. Hope it helps

Can u share the ss of that page of add product ?

Missing