Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Mantra: pay with PayPal and get 50% Cashback voucher UpTo Rs.600

Mantra: pay with PayPal and get 50% Cashback voucher UpTo Rs.600

Deal Cadet
Singhsaabthe...

https://www.myntra.com/shop/paypaloffer-...19
Myntra Is Come Back With A Great Offer In Which You Can Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 500 When You Pay Using PayPal On Myntra. This Offer Valid till 31st October 2019. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Grab This Deal.

Myntra Paypal Offer Terms-
Get 50% Cashback Voucher Upto Rs. 600 When You Pay Using PayPal On Myntra
This Offer Valid till 31st October 2019
Valid On New PayPal user’s first-ever transaction
Cashback Voucher Will Be Valid for 60 Days From The Award Of Cashback Voucher

Expired
22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is kotak 811 card working for receiving PayPal cashback?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Mantra=Myntra sunglasses

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

waiting for 100% cb offer on myntra..Might be I would wait till forever or if there is offer from 1st Nov..lets see..

Link Copied

I made a payment through Paypal and received cashback. What will happen if I return (one of the product of the order) and take refund? Will they adjust with the cashback or provide refund of the total value in my card?

I am not getting the option of Myntra credit (which normally has) while taking the refund

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Even I have the same question. Still I’m not sure of it. Some other dimer told me that cashback will be adjusted. If someone who had experience through this scenario can help us. Thanks in advance @Pablo_Kismibar bro @malikcool bro

View 4 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

i have returned one product cashback was adjusted by PayPal ,not Myntra.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@jaybro; @pgtoday

View 3 more replies
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Good to know. Thanks bro kg+

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can i buy Myntra gv using paypal

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No .

Link Copied

It seems this offer is ended early, as there is no paypal mentioned on myntra now since today.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If I have ₹500 cashback voucher in my account, and I pay for a product worth ₹1000 on Myntra. ie, extra ₹500 from my bank account via debit card. Now if I have to return the product then how will I get the refunded money? Will the voucher of ₹500 be credited again to my paypal account and rest ₹500 to my bank account or the whole ₹1000 to my bank account or in my paypal account?

replyuser
Click here to reply