Mantra: pay with PayPal and get 50% Cashback vo...

Mantra: pay with PayPal and get 50% Cashback voucher UpTo Rs.600

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
144
0

https://www.myntra.com/shop/paypaloffer-...19
Myntra Is Come Back With A Great Offer In Which You Can Get 50% Cashback Upto Rs. 500 When You Pay Using PayPal On Myntra. This Offer Valid till 31st October 2019. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Grab This Deal.

Myntra Paypal Offer Terms-
Get 50% Cashback Voucher Upto Rs. 600 When You Pay Using PayPal On Myntra
This Offer Valid till 31st October 2019
Valid On New PayPal user’s first-ever transaction
Cashback Voucher Will Be Valid for 60 Days From The Award Of Cashback Voucher

  • Expiring In 20 days
21 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
150
26
0

Is kotak 811 card working for receiving PayPal cashback?

Cropped2974766269450157657
Deal Subedar
1,272
1749
51

Mantra=Myntra sunglasses

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
109
1246
18

waiting for 100% cb offer on myntra..Might be I would wait till forever or if there is offer from 1st Nov..lets see..

Missing
Deal Cadet
269
794
12

I made a payment through Paypal and received cashback. What will happen if I return (one of the product of the order) and take refund? Will they adjust with the cashback or provide refund of the total value in my card?

I am not getting the option of Myntra credit (which normally has) while taking the refund

Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
108
619
11
pgtoday wrote:

I made a payment through Paypal and received cashback. What will happen if I return (one of the product of the order) and take refund? Will they adjust with the cashback or provide refund of the of the total value in my card?

I am not getting the option of Myntra credit (which normally has) while taking the refund

Even I have the same question. Still I’m not sure of it. Some other dimer told me that cashback will be adjusted. If someone who had experience through this scenario can help us. Thanks in advance @Pablo_Kismibar bro @malikcool bro

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Even I have the same question. Still I’m not sure of it. Some other dimer told me that cashback will be adjusted. If someone who had experience through this scenario can help us. Thanks in advance @Pablo_Kismibar bro @malikcool bro

I haven’t returned any product after availing the PayPal cashback offer on Myntra. But I am almost 100% sure the cashback will be adjusted.

Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
108
619
11
Expand
malikcool wrote:

I haven’t returned any product after availing the PayPal cashback offer on Myntra. But I am almost 100% sure the cashback will be adjusted.

Thanks bro.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1040
36

i have returned one product cashback was adjusted by PayPal ,not Myntra.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
rogerthat wrote:

i have returned one product cashback was adjusted by PayPal ,not Myntra.

@jaybro; @pgtoday

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Thanks bro for your follow up. Appreciated grinning

plus1 plus1
Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
108
619
11
rogerthat wrote:

i have returned one product cashback was adjusted by PayPal ,not Myntra.

Thanks bro for sharing your experience

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1040
36
LS27 wrote:

@malikcool @jaybro @pgtoday @rogerthat https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590066/original/Screenshot_20191012-000406_2.png?1570818917

they are giving only 50% cashback
earlier it was 100%

so it’s getting adjusted after all .  they have twisted the language.


products are priced in a way , you can’t escape this technical 50% barrier for loot.

correct me if i m wrong.

Missing
Deal Cadet
269
794
12
LS27 wrote:

@malikcool @jaybro @pgtoday @rogerthat https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590066/original/Screenshot_20191012-000406_2.png?1570818917

Thanks for sharing the info.

I have partial amount for refund and also less than 50%.

So it means I will get full amount refunded without the cashback getting affected. Means double profit (the refund amount). Am I correct?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
pgtoday wrote:

I made a payment through Paypal and received cashback. What will happen if I return (one of the product of the order) and take refund? Will they adjust with the cashback or provide refund of the total value in my card?

I am not getting the option of Myntra credit (which normally has) while taking the refund

Amount added to your paypal account even if you had paid by debit card. your money will stuck in paypal account. As we know paypal not popular yet so we can’t use anywhere his wallet so dont return any product and think before you buy

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
deepansh.ku489148 wrote:

Amount added to your paypal account even if you had paid by debit card. your money will stuck in paypal account. As we know paypal not popular yet so we can’t use anywhere his wallet so dont return any product and think before you buy

no bro if the refund amount is less than 50 percent of total.order value then it will be added back to ur bank account otherwise paypal will refund according to the amount of voucher u used. its written in tnc and i also received amount back in my account

Cropped1068652377571631079
Deal Newbie
50
74
1

Can i buy Myntra gv using paypal

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2799
33
architsinglaand747 wrote:

Can i buy Myntra gv using paypal

No .

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
109
1246
18

It seems this offer is ended early, as there is no paypal mentioned on myntra now since today.

Missing